• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
[X] "Everything I did was in the pursuit of disengaging from the conflict. The conflict in which I never threw a single punch."

[] Keel over from chakra exhaustion.

...just because putting Hinata through all fo this in her attempts to put us to sleep only to keel over by ourselves would be funny.

On the bright side, while we've epic trolled Hinata to a degree, we may also have kindled a certain fire in her. I mean, she punched out our entire class, and a decent number of bystanders. That's impressive!

edit: Vote change later on. I still hold strong to keeling over, but insulting our professors, and then posturing, and *then* keeling over is *even better*

Last edited:
[X] "Everything I did was in the pursuit of disengaging from the conflict. The conflict in which I never threw a single punch."

Eternal Rival, Get?

Well on the bright side we've apparently given Hinata a spine ages before she was due to get one, the downside to this is the fact she then attempted to beat us to death with it.

Edit: wait does Mio mentioning one of Hinata's surprised cousins mean that she just punched out Neji?

-[x] "So it was all Hinata's fault." Be ready to replace yourself with the instructor when Hinata attacks.

Why does Hinata have to be such a troublemaker? Doesn't she know all the kids are there to learn not to be distracted by her shenanigans?

Last edited:
It is somewhat funny that we are technically entirely in the right here. Hinata approached us to demand that we stop training a technique and resorted to violence when we refused. Anything that happened after that can be justified as self-defense.

Hinata does not possess the authority to order us around. Her opinion that our training is dangerous does not grant her permission to sabotage our training using direct physical force. The fact that our response was impolite and provocative does not mean that it is okay for her to attack us.

-[x] "...that said? She was trying to stop me for my own health, and for that I am grateful and sorry."
--[x] Keel over from chakra exhaustion.

[:V] "I, Mio, have no parents, fool...!"

We're going to regret this when we wake up to familial consequences — unless getting everyone in the Academy plus teachers gets enough recognition overall from other Uchiha to count as an incredible feat that will bring us glory — but it's more important to hammer it in to Hinata that what she did today was the right thing to do, even if no one else will.

Because even if she never hit us proper? We want to reinforce this lesson one way or another. And what better way to put that forward than to acknowledge that she was right in this pursuit.
"..." Hinata says, something too low for you to pick out. Can't read her lips from this angle either. "... people that don't understand... anything but fists..."
EDIT: Good to have this back, btw CX

-[x] "...that said? She was trying to stop me for my own health, and for that I am grateful and sorry."

-[x] "So it was all Hinata's fault." Be ready to replace yourself with the instructor when Hinata attacks.

I like this one, I suppose.

[X] Keel over from chakra exhaustion.

[X] "Well first of all its obvious that everyone needs to work on their situational awareness, as it should be not be possible that a rampaging Hyuga would catch them all by suprise."
-[X] "That said I would like to go on record as saying that I had no intention of starting a conflict, and that it was Hinata here who instigated this."

Yay Mio Quest is back!!!

So I like the choice for keeling over, but I feel that Mio would definitly try to poke at Hinata some more, though seeing as she was probably already low on chakra, and was likely in a lengthy combat I imagine she's pretty much out, so I could see her simply drop while in the middle of talking.

-[X] "...that said? She was trying to stop me for my own health, and for that I am grateful and sorry."
--[X] Keel over from chakra exhaustion.

I'm happy to see this back.

-[X] "...that said? She was trying to stop me for my own health, and for that I am grateful and sorry."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back