• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
[X] time to leave

Hey remember this? I do.

With a plan, sure we can win. But, go wild is not a plan.
we have 2 arms now, that update was when we had one and were still injured.

Now we have our Jutsu available to us along with our cheap Shunshin due to freeing up the coil so it's not subbing for a real arm.

Edit: you what would be funny? if we didn't sign a contract with any of them and ended up eating the entire night parade, then we could claim the area and be our own boss summon.

[X] Eat YOU? Foolish Oni, it will be MIO that does the eating here!
-[X] Draw in your chakra shroud around you... GO WILD!
--[X] If it seems like you're losing the fight... then retreat with a Kawarimi.

I'm happy with how this turned out.

Doesn't Konoha still have our severed arm that Tobi left there? they are probably going to wonder how we grew it back....and then become even more confused when it looks like it was never removed.

Edit: also we really should see Gai as soon as possible after we get back...his training literally saved our life multiple times due to how useful the goddamn fake coil trick we got out of it is, so thanking him is only proper.

Doesn't Konoha still have our severed arm that Tobi left there? they are probably going to wonder how we grew it back....and then become even more confused when it looks like it was never removed.

Were we to make it back we are guaranteed an in depth debriefing with Yamanaka involvement anyway.

Happily, Anko was allowed to remain free and active, so I am reasonably optimistic about our chances.

Things not mentioned in the post include that Mio is now a natural blonde, and has natural glitter.
Have a like.

[X] Hit him as hard as you can. As he braces for the other strike (or reels from the first one), run. Depending on how much damage you deal, repeat this again.

Things not mentioned in the post include that Mio is now a natural blonde, and has natural glitter.

Even iff I was against the vote it is now worth it. Imagine how much money Mio will save on dye and glitter now!

I think Tobi made that arm ashes.

[X] time to leave
-[X] there is more than one way out of a skull. Exit via the base of the skull, nose, or eye holes.
--[X] try and use close range Shunshin if possible.
---[X] when the outside is visible Kawarimi
----[X] look around and see if there is anything you can use to help take dummy out for good.

Last edited:
Were we to make it back we are guaranteed an in depth debriefing with Yamanaka involvement anyway.

Happily, Anko was allowed to remain free and active, so I am reasonably optimistic about our chances.
Are we sure Mio's mind wouldn't attempt to eat them when they tried?

I mean she managed to utterly terrify a shoggoth by going against the unnatural order and eating it, the unnatural-unnatural order of Mio's mind is probably not healthy for normal people to hang around in.

Are we sure Mio's mind wouldn't attempt to eat them when they tried?

I mean she managed to utterly terrify a shoggoth by going against the unnatural order and eating it, the unnatural-unnatural order of Mio's mind is probably not healthy for normal people to hang around in.

...this is actually a good point.

Upon checking it out I did a derp, there is an arm letft its just crispy.
yeah depending on how many more 'completely normal' changes Mio can get Sarutobi might end up summoning Tsunade to see if she knows wtf is going on....and then will be even more confused when she can't figure it out either.

She might stay in Konoha a while just to figure out how we are growing glitter.

still don't know why you want to run, we have both our arms now so we can hit him with a fireball or 2, along with our super cheap shunshin and kawamiri to dodge whilst using our brand new demon claws to hurt him.
We are faster then the oni but fighting inside the skull means that much of our speed is negated. I am fine with fighting, but I don't think that inside the skull is the right place

We just became a demon, but now we lost our Demon arms''s knowledge and skills and our humanity.

Good job.... real good.
Yeah, it is a good job; it's so DIO BRANDO it just bleeds 'I think I'm so awesome the world should just do what I say', and given where THE GREAT DEVIL QUEEN MIO's character originated...

I for one, am quite fond of the way our lil' munchkin's actually getting some terrifying things under her belt, rather than just endearingly self-aggrandizing stuff.

We are faster then the oni but fighting inside the skull means that much of our speed is negated. I am fine with fighting, but I don't think that inside the skull is the right place
?? he's not in the skull, he;s just opened it up by lifting the upper jaw so he can see us and is about to attempt to eat us for the nth time.

[X] time to leave
-[X] there is more than one way out of a skull. Exit via the base of the skull, nose, or eye holes.
--[X] try and use close range Shunshin if possible.
---[X] when the outside is visible Kawarimi
----[X] look around and see if there is anything you can use to help take dummy out for good.

I for one, am quite fond of the way our lil' munchkin's actually getting some terrifying things under her belt, rather than just endearingly self-aggrandizing stuff.
we have nothing, on paper it's cosmetic.

The real value was it's knowledge, we might have power but without it, it's useless.

...huh. It seems that MIO's appearance changes are based on her self-image or something, then.
Yeah, that's a really interesting concept there.
Makes me wonder if the changes to her fundamental nature weren't actually even more extensive than what I had previously assumed, but it simply doesn't matter much, cause she still thinks of herself as, well, herself.

The real value was it's knowledge, we might have power but without it, it's useless.

Precisely what valuable knowledge did you expect the arm of a corpse that's been chained up in a featureless plain with nothing as far as the eye can see in any direction to have, exactly?

As a parasite that slowly eats away at whatever it's attached to in exchange for using the rest of its body as a puppet to go around killing and maiming whatever's nearby enough that they might need a new limb and provide their bodies as a new host... the arm was never really an intellectual sort of being, you know?

Precisely what valuable knowledge did you expect the arm of a corpse that's been chained up in a featureless plain with nothing as far as the eye can see in any direction to have, exactly?

As a parasite that slowly eats away at whatever it's attached to in exchange for using the rest of its body as a puppet to go around killing and maiming whatever's nearby enough that they might need a new limb and provide their bodies as a new host... the arm was never really an intellectual sort of being, you know?
Chibi is Mio actually growing new glitter as she sheds it or is it spontaneously appearing? just wondering how freaked out the medical ninjas will be when they finally take a look at us.

Y'all need to learn to enjoy and value theatrics and amusement more than numbers and munchkinry, if you think we have nothing on paper.

Mio ate a horrible meat-monster inside her own mind because fuck you she's MIO - that's amazing!

And from the flip side:

Like the QM says what... what value were you expecting, from NOT eating it? Like, esoteric secrets, local mapping, what?

From the thing that could barely mentally communicate?
Chibi is Mio actually growing new glitter as she sheds it or is it spontaneously appearing? just wondering how freaked out the medical ninjas will be when they finally take a look at us.
I can't tell which would be freakier; actually explainable biologic production of glitter (her pores are making this/her hair is coming out with it inbuilt to the follicles, etc.) but no genetic explanation for why that's happening, or it just APPEARING amongst her locks no matter what.

I'd like to point out... Alongside of having regained use of our arm, and gained a demon form with STONE CARVING NAILS... and generally boosted physique...

We also were refreshed to the point of normal hunger and general capability restored.

What I mean to say is... Don't be pansies.

I'd like to point out... Alongside of having regained use of our arm, and gained a demon form with STONE CARVING NAILS... and generally boosted physique...

We also were refreshed to the point of normal hunger and general capability restored.

What I mean to say is... Don't be pansies.
If you had an actual plan instead of a mission statement, I might switch back.

We just became a demon, but now we lost our Demon arms''s knowledge and skills and our humanity.

Good job.... real good.
Boohoo, we no longer have a parasitic life form continually attempting to undermine our sanity.

Mio was always above humanity anyway, I fail to see why she had to hold to their standards.

[X] Eat YOU? Foolish Oni, it will be MIO that does the eating here!
-[X] Draw in your chakra shroud around you... GO WILD!
--[X] If it seems like you're losing the fight... then retreat with a Kawarimi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back