• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

User Name Change Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. Change my nickname to Lust-Monkey. Thanks.

Hey could anyone change my name to "The_RockDragon " Thanks

Please remove the underscore from my username.
New name: GoldenSimian
On the off chance that name is taken just leave it as is.

Can someone change my username to Amphitrite? Pleaseeeeeee

Hello, Could you please change my name to Ferik

When anyone has the Time could one could you please change my username to Harveste Hunte please and thank you.

S'ok if you change my Username to Dread, if it's alright? Would be much appreciated.

Could I get a name change to Phantom0408 please.

ultima333 alethiophile Could my name be changed to Clump please? I made a typo when making it and finally got around to figuring out how to fix it.

ultima333 could you change my username to PTLurker? Thanks.

ultima333

I would like to be known as Lewd11 from now on, thank you in advance

ultima333

please rename me to skitz

ultima333 alethiophile Please change my name to EaCalibur. Thank You.

Hi. Change my nickname to Lust-Monkey. Thanks.

ultima333

Can my name be changed to Comet West

Hi, could I request a name change to "Twista"?
I would appreciate it.
ultima333 alethiophile

Hey there, could I have my name changed to WebSwimmer23 ?

Please remove the underscore from my username.
New name: GoldenSimian
On the off chance that name is taken just leave it as is.

Could my name be changed to Mana_Knight_Jorin?

Hello, Could you please change my name to Ferik

When anyone has the Time could one could you please change my username to Harveste Hunte please and thank you.

Could you change my name to "riotous living"? No quotes in the actual username. Thanks

ultima333 alethiophile
Done

S'ok if you change my Username to Dread, if it's alright? Would be much appreciated.
'Dread' is already taken.

I would like to change my username to ElYamon. Thank you.

Hi can you change my name to Bungoo. Thanks.

Hello there, could someone change my name to Swindle66? Thanks.

Change my nickname to GreyOne23. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back