• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

User Name Change Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello ultima333 , I quite new to this website and I request to change my username to Iron Dragon. Thank you for your time.

change my nickname to Yoshimoto Shizuka
Hello ultima333 , I quite new to this website and I request to change my username to Iron Dragon. Thank you for your time.
ultima333 alethiophile

Can my name be changed to NinthMuse, please and thanks.
ultima333 alethiophile please change my username to Inspired-Untalented

Hi could my username please be changed to Doebie? Thank you
Can I have my name changed to "ButterBread123" please
Ultima333 can you change my name to TechnoJesus
ultima333 can you change my name to Borner please
ultima333 can you change my name to Borner please
Hello, can you change my nickname to jambas please
ultima333
Hey just trying to sync my account to the same name so it would be really appreciated if my name could be changed to Farbauti thanks:)
ultima333
ultima333 alethiophile

Could you change my username to Blackmarketrep. Thank you.

Done
Sorry for not getting around to this thread for a while...

Change my nick name for:zCrazy

Hello! I was wondering if my name could be changed to StrawberrySunshine. Not really feeling the current name, it's too depressed feeling

can you please change my name to KingsAnvil

Hello.
Would like name changed to " JKingSniper ".
Finally getting around to this, please and thank you!

Whenever you have a chance, can mine be changed to
" ZergianDaFirst "
Auto fill screwed me over lmao and I never got to correcting it till now

Change my nick name for:zCrazy

If my username could be changed to SixMonkeys I would greatly appreciate it ultima333 or alethiophile.
Sorry for the inconveniences.

ultima333 alethiophile

Would any of you guys mind changing my username to SausageCandle?

Hello! I was wondering if my name could be changed to StrawberrySunshine. Not really feeling the current name, it's too depressed feeling

ultima333
Hello, could you change my username to ieatstars
Thank you

ultima333 alethiophile
Could one of you change my username to Mischief24 please

ultima333 and alethiophile I would like to get my username changed to Gier please.
All done

I would like to ask if my username might be able to change to ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ✘ꜱᴛᴀʀ?
Done too I guess, lemme know if the weird font/special characters causes issues.

ultima333 alethiophile Could my name be changed to Clump please? I made a typo when making it and finally got around to figuring out how to fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back