• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Video Games General

It is $40 dollars if you buy them separately; they are really encouraging you to get them as a bundle.

Also, Game Boy and Game Boy Advance games are coming to Nintendo Online. GBA games will require the Expansion pass, but both are available today and all Game Boy games will have the option to render using the classic Game Boy, GB Pocket and Super Game Boy pallets for non GB Color games. Here are the titles out now:

Game Boy

• The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX
  • Tetris
  • Super Mario Land 2 — 6 Golden Coins
  • Gargoyle's Quest
  • Game & Watch Gallery 3
  • Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
  • Metroid II: Return of Samus
  • Wario Land 3
  • Kirby's Dream Land
Game Boy Advance

• Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3 (with e-Reader)
  • WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$
  • Kuru Kuru Kururin
  • Mario Kart: Super Circuit
  • Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
  • The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap
Future releases will include the Zelda Oracle dulogy, Kirby tilt and tumble, Metroid Fusion, Fire Emblem 1, and Golden Sun

Release Dates
image.png

That collection is gonna cost $80 US.
Yeah, pricing isn't great, but at least they look like actual remasters instead of what they did with P3P "remastered". I'm still probably gonna get the bundle since I want to play all 3, but they could probably stand to knock $10 bucks off everything.

Anyone feel like playing half life again but with scientists that talk badly to you?

There's a new Sunrider game. I can't believe it. I loved the first two but then Liberation Day happened. That railroading piece of crap. It forces you to romance the most boring waifu, traps you on rails for the whole story. I think it even ignored the choices form the previous games.

And the ending was dog shit. Everything you managed to do was undone. Bad guys win full stop, It so sucked.

And now there's sequel six years later. My god I can only imagine the train wreck.

"Your speedrun doesn't count unless you sing along with the credits song."

"Memeing on the developer makes your run go faster."

I f$#king love the speedrunning community!

How was it?

I watched playthroughs and it seems to have delivered what it was supposed to do. Give the magic high school experience.
I'm really enjoying it so far with about 20 hours played. I love how chock full of stuff to find Hogwarts is, even secrets that aren't shown on the map :D

And I think the devs did a great job of making it feel like a game set in the Harry Potter universe while telling their own story.

I know it probably won't happen, but I think it would be something different if GTA6 had an option where either main character could walk into a strip club and perform for some extra cash.

Hell now that I think about it, imagine if RS had the brass balls to let the female MC whore herself for money.

I'm really enjoying it so far with about 20 hours played. I love how chock full of stuff to find Hogwarts is, even secrets that aren't shown on the map :D

And I think the devs did a great job of making it feel like a game set in the Harry Potter universe while telling their own story.
If there's a crossover I would want with Hogwarts it would be Bully. Jimmy Hopkins would be perfect there.

Only found out that Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk, Labyrinth of Galleria: The Moon Society has a sequel coming out today today and only through chance.

Only found out that Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk, Labyrinth of Galleria: The Moon Society has a sequel coming out today today and only through chance.
Yeah, it's been a couple years since the Japanese release, and between Covid and all the Trails games, NISA took their sweet time getting it released. Doesn't help that they've done basically no advertising for it, and there was no demo for this one.

Same. I just decided to go looking through upcoming releases on the Nintendo Store and happened to see it.

So, everyone slept on the Front Mission Remakes that are slowly coming out, and I'll tell you now, I'm stupefied about how Nintendo managed to convince the IP owner to go along with this (my bet is they did some arcane ritual to convince the guy, given what I've heard of the man).

The FM1st remake is damn impressive if dated mechanically.

From my understanding, FM2 is coming out in the near future.

Oh, and they're going to remake the entire mainline series from 1st to 5. Though, if what I've heard is true, Nintendo is pulling an interesting system here: a new Dev company pitches an idea, Nintendo goes 'we'll give you this project to show your chops', Dev company shows if it has the chops to do their idea, Nintendo then funds their idea.

You can see this with the Metroid 2 remake and Dread...

Got a Valve Index, my reward for lasting three years of twelve hour shifts (back to 8's as of last night yaaaaay.) Pretty fuckin' cool.

I grabbed Humble's two VR bundles last... November? Downloaded Until You Fall first, a sword-fighting Roguelike. Other than an annoying blackscreen bug (solution in pinned discussion sticky) it's pretty fun, though I've only gotten through the tutorial so far.

Tutorial intended-loss boss is... yeah, I'm not that fast. Not sure how far I'll make it if that's an indicator of later, but it'll be fun fighting the normal enemies at least- be warned, they can sneak up behind you and it sucks.

But hey, it's a Roguelike, unfairness is sort of expected.

Got a Valve Index, my reward for lasting three years of twelve hour shifts (back to 8's as of last night yaaaaay.) Pretty fuckin' cool.

I grabbed Humble's two VR bundles last... November? Downloaded Until You Fall first, a sword-fighting Roguelike. Other than an annoying blackscreen bug (solution in pinned discussion sticky) it's pretty fun, though I've only gotten through the tutorial so far.

Tutorial intended-loss boss is... yeah, I'm not that fast. Not sure how far I'll make it if that's an indicator of later, but it'll be fun fighting the normal enemies at least- be warned, they can sneak up behind you and it sucks.

But hey, it's a Roguelike, unfairness is sort of expected.
I like the mace. Killswings can send the little dudes flying :V

Two points.

First, treadmills cost about the same, I think, or more, and I sure am getting a workout. As the headset anyway, the VR-Capable PC was a lot more, though I've had this one for a few years now.

Second...

So, for context, this seems to have happened twice before.

When I dropped out of college and wound up living back with my parents, I spent probably two months looking for a job. Applying just everywhere. Even in the next town- where while applying to a video store of some sort (I forget what exactly) I spotted the second .Hack (of the original series) game and couldn't resist spending almost the last of my petty cash on it.

The very next place I went the next day, I got a job.

A few years later we wound up living with my grandparents in Austin for a few weeks while we all looked for jobs there. After being confirmed for a job in (another) dry cleaning business, I spent some of my (at the time fairly decent) savings getting a 360. Dry cleaning job sucked ass, even worse than the last one- but on the first day's lunch break, just after finding out they wanted me to work seven twelve hour days a week, my dad came by and told me he'd shown his boss my resume and if an interview didn't go poorly I was hired. So I got a job making about two dollars an hour more (9 was pretty good at the time) that was much easier and more suited to my skills. Been a security guard ever since.

And, now that I thought about it- I think I ordered the first part of my set (the ceiling hooks I use to keep the cord out of the way) the DAY before they announced we were going back to 8-hour shifts.

I swear there's some goddess of gaming looking out for me and doing nice things whenever I splurge on games. Some crazy coincidences.

The atomic heart scene does remind me of the sex mini game for God of War with all those random sex encounters.

Switch it to QTE where it's women trying to have an interplay of sex and violence with you from first person view even and you can work from there.

The atomic heart scene does remind me of the sex mini game for God of War with all those random sex encounters.

Switch it to QTE where it's women trying to have an interplay of sex and violence with you from first person view even and you can work from there.
That would get an immediate Adult rating in the US, at the least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back