• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Video Games General

Assuming that you're on Steam, verifying the integrity of the game files is pretty simple. Just find the game in your library, right click on it, click on properties, and then go to Installed Files, and click the Verify Integrity of Game Files button. It'll take a few minutes, especially for larger games, but the process after that point is pretty automatic. Like @Scygnus above me said though, it might not work, and you might have to do a full uninstall and manually delete the saves folder.

I just wish I could get a more complete save file for Remnant II

Unlike the first game, the drop rate for cash is very very low

And if I scrap my stuff, it gives out way less than what was spent originally

Why did the developers make it like this? The reason I am only using my currently hyper practical boring build is because it's so hard to get the cash to upgrade, whereas it's so easy to get the materials for upgrades

I just wish I could get a more complete save file for Remnant II

Unlike the first game, the drop rate for cash is very very low

And if I scrap my stuff, it gives out way less than what was spent originally

Why did the developers make it like this? The reason I am only using my currently hyper practical boring build is because it's so hard to get the cash to upgrade, whereas it's so easy to get the materials for upgrades

Those kinds of games are when I consider modding in cheats too. Or using CheatEngine.

Is anyone here gaming on a Steam Deck?

I'm thinking of getting one, currently I'm gaming on a PS5, but with the price increases, I'm leaning towards going back to PC gaming after a long time away.

Is anyone here gaming on a Steam Deck?

I'm thinking of getting one, currently I'm gaming on a PS5, but with the price increases, I'm leaning towards going back to PC gaming after a long time away.

I use a Steam deck

Right now, I am thinking of getting games to use for the Emulator, problem is that it's hard to find all of what I am looking for

God. I never ask for anything but PLEASE make is this title go global.

View: https://youtu.be/SlbAV12Llgk?si=xCvuG15SQNOf1gel
Korean are based and they know how to catch the interest of the target audience.

So ecchi harem gacha with lewd scenes? And with a decent story I imagine? Also, why the suicide intro?
Why did the opening involve the guy blowing his own brains off?

Something tells me that this will involve extreme Korean bullying
Yeah, why was that? And what's extreme Korean bullying?

Yeah, why was that? And what's extreme Korean bullying?

Bullying tends to be rather extreme in Korean works

Partially because well, East Asian Culture has an extreme sort of Face Culture

As in if you really are a victim, odds are you'll be punished because you brought negative attention to the place

So the victims are even more doormat-y compared to most other cultures

Plus, it's unsaid but those doing the bullying are likely to use their connections to hide things and pressure people into submission. No one really approves but at the end of the day, these guys aren't people you can shame either, if anything they use Shame Culture on everybody else

The Male MC is probably a bullying victim, now he's got superpowers and probably gonna have the ability to pressure the Korean Government or something with his army of hot babes

Last edited:
God. I never ask for anything but PLEASE make is this title go global.

View: https://youtu.be/SlbAV12Llgk?si=xCvuG15SQNOf1gel
Korean are based and they know how to catch the interest of the target audience.

They're also the same people involved in Last Origin so the art should be pretty damn good. Though global is likely to be a while.
So ecchi harem gacha with lewd scenes? And with a decent story I imagine? Also, why the suicide intro?
Considering it's the Last Origin devs, probably a genuinely grim backstory because man, while they do pretty lighthearted stuff and interactions in game their backstories and extra materials can be really fucking grim (and parts of the events)

Considering it's the Last Origin devs, probably a genuinely grim backstory because man, while they do pretty lighthearted stuff and interactions in game their backstories and extra materials can be really fucking grim (and parts of the events)

Extreme levels of bullying, so extreme, that what's shown in fiction at times doesn't even begin to cover it

Extreme levels of bullying, so extreme, that what's shown in fiction at times doesn't even begin to cover it
Oh it tends to be a lot grimmer then that. The before the end set aren't all translated into english but there are a few of them available on ehentai and well, let's just say they start out depressing and get worse. It says a lot that the one where you get to see one of the bioroids shoot a surrendering commander in cold blood is arguably one of the cheerier ones.

Last edited:
Finally lost Endless in Mothergunship: Forge around stage... 75, I think, when the bullets were approaching the speed of actual bullets. Despite my gun having gone from "Fuck everything in that general direction" to "Fuck everything in EVERY direction!" when the enemies started firing almost before they spawned, the bullets got too many since they could still fire as long as I wasn't already point it at them. Even the big laser cunts were disappearing before they could fire if I zoned in on them as soon as they spawned, and their HP is ridiculous.

2 Shotguns, 1 Rapid Shotgun, Two Chainguns (one Legendary), one Railgun... and I think that was it. Caps and ammo cans powering everything up, of course. All with the same hand, just had utility caps on the left.

How grind heavy and P2W is Nikke? Thinking about getting into it as a secondary gacha game to my main one (Limbus Company).

How grind heavy and P2W is Nikke? Thinking about getting into it as a secondary gacha game to my main one (Limbus Company).
Run. Run far, far away. Run away from the depression like you're Shinji being told to get into his mother. The depression of the story is not worth the cheesecake.

That said, the grind is moderate and no idea about the P2W side as I've completely ingorned it.

It's not as grindy as it once was with how they changed the power system to take in to account gear and other stuff which now makes it easier to increase the power raiting But you're still going to spend months progressing through the campaign as you wait to passively gain materials. You also need 4 copies of five characters to limit break past the level cap of 160 which is kind of pain as they've expanded the pool of characters. It's nice though that you only need to level five characters since you get slots where to pick characters to share the level of those five. I don't remember how many free slots you get but you use gems to buy more.

And 2nd anniversy is coming up which will give you four copies of a new free character if you manage to progress far enough through the event so if you want to play I'd suggest starting now to prepare.

P2W is largely based on how lucky your rolls are. If you're lucky you can easily save a bunch of free gems but if your unlucky then you'll constantly use them all up.

Dailys don't take that long but in my opinion still take too long. And they're how you gain equipment and most skill materials.

Run. Run far, far away. Run away from the depression like you're Shinji being told to get into his mother. The depression of the story is not worth the cheesecake.

That said, the grind is moderate and no idea about the P2W side as I've completely ingorned it.
But cheesecake... [/j]

It's not as grindy as it once was with how they changed the power system to take in to account gear and other stuff which now makes it easier to increase the power raiting But you're still going to spend months progressing through the campaign as you wait to passively gain materials. You also need 4 copies of five characters to limit break past the level cap of 160 which is kind of pain as they've expanded the pool of characters. It's nice though that you only need to level five characters since you get slots where to pick characters to share the level of those five. I don't remember how many free slots you get but you use gems to buy more.

And 2nd anniversy is coming up which will give you four copies of a new free character if you manage to progress far enough through the event so if you want to play I'd suggest starting now to prepare.

P2W is largely based on how lucky your rolls are. If you're lucky you can easily save a bunch of free gems but if your unlucky then you'll constantly use them all up.

Dailys don't take that long but in my opinion still take too long. And they're how you gain equipment and most skill materials.
Thank you. I think I'll pass then, I know my inner completionist would make me whale in that case.

I'l just eat the cake at a distance.

What's the actual gameplay like?

So I was playing this game called Vintage Story which is essentially a Minecraft Clone but went in a direction inspired by its mods. And this game ate up my whole free time these past few days.

What I liked about it is that the blocky aesthetic because compared to other survival crafting games, I can run this game at 60 fps due to the lack of real life aesthetics that is usually a resource hog for games of that genre.

Mechanics like crafting is a more involved process for example, you can't simply craft the tool with a material and the stick but you have to shape the tool head first in the vague shape its supposed to be in before you can attach it to the stick.
Pottery requires you to mold the shape through mini voxels and then you have to burn it in an oven before its usable.
Even working on metalworking require you to either cast the liquid into a mold or smith it by moving mini voxels around to the vague shape of the item youre going to smith.

I'm surprised I am having fun in this game.

I've been playing Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night for the last two weeks and finally got all the base game achievements last night. It wasn't something I was concerned with when I decided I'd actually finish the game this time until I got to the end of the game and realized I only had like 6 left to get and they were mostly RNG based. That aside, now that I've gotten all of them I realize just how much more content the game has. There's 3 more playable characters, boss revenge mode, a build in randomizer, speedrun mode, 2 classic modes based on Castlevania 1 and 2, and a coupe co-op modes. You really can feel all the passion they put into the game. I was having so much fun I didn't even really mind grinding out the RNG based achievements at the end.

I like how some of SUSHIMAKI's total conversions for Rusted Metal share the same universe. Along with how they usually do something different instead of just copying the games they're based on. Like in StarRust where the not-Terrans are split into two unique factions.

As for the lore itself:
WarRust is basically Warcraft but with some races swapped around.
StarRust takes place in the far-future of WarRust
Highpeak is technically a separate universe but goblins from StarRust make make an appearance as an experiential player-only faction.

What's the actual gameplay like?
Aaah, Riven would be better to ask. But its... a point and click to shoot stuff. Switch characters on occassion to shoot weak points of enemy mecha better. You don't have to play the combat, the auto battle is faster then human input because of touch screen controls.

...Base got raided by Lovander.

...But my basic Palspheres mostly failed, and the one I did manage to ball took three like they weren't shit and then I was out.

...Had to quit for today out of sadness.

Rapist lizard bunnies requires t2 or t3 spheres to reliably capture. They are not a low end Pal, nor are they normally low level.

They were 13/14 when they hit my base. I have the T2 spears, but my ore production is... too lacking to produce them reliably, so I've been saving them.

Yeah, level 13 is where T2 spheres are a requirement unless you want to waste dozens of T1s in blind throws. The lizard bunnies have similar stats to the Dino Blossoms, but less HP.

If you ever want to mass acquire T1 spheres, throw down a ranch and ranch one of the three early game Eevee clones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back