• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Vote Thread for Ack's Omake Corner

[X] Nemesis - 6
[X] Junior Hero - 5
[X] Slippery Slope - 4
[X] Yet Another Way - 3
[X] Hostage Situation - 2
[X] Recoil - 1

[X] MirrorVerse - 6
[X] Junior Hero - 5
[X] All Alone - 4
[X] Meet the Heberts - 3
[X] Confrontation II - 2
[X] Slippery Slope - 1

The Ack Stock Exchange ....... it's party time!

if someone kindly votes for MirrorVerse, i'l match that value (or nearest free value) vote with the fic of your choosing...yeah i ad-libbed Angush... Bad Snake!

Last edited:
[X] Wyvern - 6
[X] War Games - 5
[X] Recoil - 4
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 3
[X] Confrontation II - 2
[X] Slippery Slope - 1

EDIT: Also, if Jim Starluck's predictions hold true, then Slippery Slope should finally get an update on Vote 78 in mid-October. That far out there's a lot (A LOT) of room for error, though.
I'm just happy Slippery Slope is finally on the vote list, and actually has a chance to get updated.

And I've been throwing likes on any vote I noticed with a '6' on Slippery Slope (And my placing it on '5' actually nets it 10 points because of my deal with Photon), of which I've noticed a growing amount; seems interest in it has picked up past few votes.

The best we've managed for it so far was last vote with 63 vote points for Slippery Slope total. Lets try and top that this vote!
[X] MirrorVerse - 6
[X] Junior Hero - 5

if someone kindly votes for MirrorVerse, i'l match that value (or nearest free value) vote with the fic of your choosing...yeah i ad-libbed Angush... Bad Snake!
Well... I'm not voting for MirrorVerse, but if you wanna throw a vote on Slippery Slope anyways... At least if there's still a vote spot open after/if people use your current deal.

Well... I'm not voting for MirrorVerse, but if you wanna throw a vote on Slippery Slope anyways... At least if there's still a vote spot open after/if people use your current deal.
It's a honest and fair bargain, then what your going to get from photon.

Reactions: Ack
[X] Recoil - 6
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 5
[X] I, Panacea - 4
[X] Wyvern - 3
[X] Security! - 2
[X] Trump Card - 1

[X] Wyvern - 6
[X] All Alone - 5
[X] Really Bad End - 4
[X] Confrontation II - 3
[X] Trump Card - 2
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 1
[] War Games - 0
[] Recoil - 0

If someone votes for Confrontation II or All Alone, I'll match that value (or nearest free value) vote with the fic of your choosing. Quote me if you want to take me up on this.

Wyvern, if you would.

Last edited:
I'll place All Alone at 4 for AIE. Acceptable?
AIE is Alea Iacta Est, right? Sure.

I've got All Alone - 5. Would you go with MirrorVerse - 4?

Edit: Noticed that somebody else already asked for you - 4 vote. Your call. I'm just asking that you put MirrorVerse up there somewhere.
I'll lock it in for a 2.

[X] MirrorVerse - 6
[X] Junior Hero - 5
[X] All Alone - 4

Aww. I saw my name get tagged and thought someone was gonna vote for Confrontation II. :(

[X] Wyvern - 6
[X] All Alone - 5
[X] Really Bad End - 4
[X] Confrontation II - 3
[X] Trump Card - 2
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 1
[] War Games - 0
[] Recoil - 0

Wyvern, if you would.
Yay! Done.

It's a honest and fair bargain, then what your going to get from photon.
I, Panacea was already in my top 3, so I didn't lose anything at all in that deal.

I'm not going to vote for something I don't want to read, just to get the same number of points put up for what I do want to read.

Now, if I wanted to read MirrorVerse, or had already voted for it, then sure, your deal works out, since it essentially gives me a 7th vote; but since I have no interest in MirrorVerse, I gain nothing from voting for it.

You'll also note I asked for you to add it if there was still an open spot after everyone had made their deals with you; not to just put it on regardless. They're still your votes.
Aww. I saw my name get tagged and thought someone was gonna vote for Confrontation II. :(
You could always throw a vote on for MirrorVerse to get him to throw a vote on for Confrontation II. You'd actually gain something from taking him up on his offer.

Last edited:
[X] MirrorVerse - 6
[X] Junior Hero - 5
[X] All Alone - 4

Well I got MirrorVerse at 3 so what about giving Meet the Heberts that as well?

[X] MirrorVerse - 6
[X] Junior Hero - 5
[X] All Alone - 4

I'll take a 2 for Confrontation II if you're game.

[X] I, Panacea - 6
[X] Recoil - 5
[X] One More Trigger - 4
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 3
[X] Security! - 2
[X] Wyvern - 1

[X] Confrontation II - 6
[X] Hostage Situation - 5
[X] NSW - 4
[X] Bait & Switch - 3
[X] Meet the Heberts - 2
[X] All Alone - 1

Switching up my votes this time around; mostly because Ack has a lot of awesome stories that need more love. :D

Last edited:
[X] Wyvern - 6
[X] I, Panacea - 5
[X] Trump Card - 4
[X] One More Trigger - 3
[X] Recoil - 2
[X] Security! - 1

Still working on Recoil, but I've also put in another story for the writing contest in my sig.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back