• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Vote Thread for Ack's Omake Corner

[X] War Games - 6
[X] Wyvern - 5
[X] MirrorVerse - 4
[X] One More Trigger - 3
[X] Confrontation II - 2
[X] Meet the Heberts - 1
[] Trump Card
[] I, Panacea
[] Recoil
[] Security!
[] Alea Iacta Est
[]

[X] War Games - 6
[X] Recoil - 5
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 4
[X] Wyvern - 3
[X] Confrontation II - 2
[X] Slippery Slope - 1

[X] I, Panacea - 6
[X] Security! - 5
[X] Hostage Situation - 4
[X] Wyvern - 3
[X] Recoil - 2
[X] One More Trigger - 1

[X] MirrorVerse - 6
[X] One More Trigger - 5
[X] All Alone - 4
[X] Security! - 3
[X] Meet the Heberts - 2

The Ack Stock Exchange is open

if someone kindly votes for MirrorVerse, i'l match that value (or nearest free value) vote with the fic of your choosing.
I've got one more spot left to vote.

Reactions: Ack
[] Hypnosis Idea - 13
[X] NSW - 6
[X] Meet the Heberts - 5
[X] All Alone - 4
[X] I, Panacea - 3
[X] Bait & Switch - 2
[X] Danny & Taylor - 1

Hypnosis idea has stayed the same, the smut scenes have been drifting in and out of my mind lately and I have almost worked up the motivation to actually type them up several times now....but not quite.

*edit* Yes, I did just copy-paste. too tired/lazy to come up with something witty ATM

[X] Security! - 6
[X] Recoil - 5
[X] Trump Card - 4
[X] I, Panacea - 3
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 2
[X] Wyvern - 1

Reactions: Ack
[X] NSW - 6
[X] Danny & Taylor - 5
[X] Wyvern - 4
[X] Meet the Heberts - 3
[X] Security! - 2
[X] Trump Card - 1

Last edited:
[X] Recoil - 6
[X] Wyvern - 5
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 4
[X] I, Panacea - 3
[X] Confrontation II - 2
[X] Meet the Heberts - 1

Have you considered making something out of Marky's Angels? It's distinct enough from both AW and DWBH to cover new ground and I'm asking now so I'll never waste a vote on it.
I'll consider it. But it's likely to be highly cracky.
So if you put something after a vote, that would invalidate it? Like so:
[O] Recoil - 6 (will this text fuck it up?)
No, it won't.
"Help! I'm Drowning in Other Ways!"
or, from Vicky's perspective:
"My Little Sister Can't Have So Many Other Ways!"

There are too many ways.

Really? Wouldn't the parenthetical get counted as part of the text of the vote, causing it to be counted separately from the rest of the six-point Recoil votes?
It will be placed as the last 6-point Recoil vote, but it will be among them.

If the parenthetical was placed before the vote, then we have problems.

[X] Hostage Situation - 5
[X] I, Panacea - 3
[X] MirrorVerse - 4
[X] NSW - 2
[X] One More Trigger - 0
[] Recoil - 0
[] Slippery Slope - 0
[X] Wyvern - 1
[X] War Games - 6

[X] I, Panacea - 6
[X] Slippery Slope - 5
[X] Recoil - 4
[X] One More Trigger - 3
[X] Meet the Heberts - 2

My policy from this point is that I will copy top eligible vote of somebody who gives "I, Panacea" 6 points and quotes this offer.

Also:

Further, I'd like to arrange a deal. Firstly, given this:It appears you only vote for I, Panacea normally, so typically your 5-spot is blank as well. I just copy and paste my vote from a txt file each vote, so it would be easy to put I, Panacea in my 6-spot every vote.

How about I just continually keep I, Panacea in my 6-spot, and you put Slippery Slope in your 5-spot every vote (unless you find another story you want to vote for yourself, in which case you can move it down to the 4-spot)

[X] I, Panacea - 6
[X] Recoil - 5
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 4
[X] Wyvern - 3
[X] War Games - 2
[X] Security! - 1

Added.

Zooboss Spreadsheet Link

My Own Vote

[X] I, Panacea - 6
[X] MirrorVerse - 5
[X] Slippery Slope - 4
[X] One More Trigger - 3
[X] Hostage Situation - 2
[X] Security! -1

Can you do One More Trigger for this please? I'm using MirrorVerse for another part of The ExchangeTM

Added One More Trigger.

[X] I, Panacea - 6
[X] Meet the Heberts - 5
[X] Really Bad End - 4
[X] MirrorVerse - 3
[X] Danny & Taylor - 2
[X] NSW - 1

Added.

[X] I, Panacea - 6
[X] Slippery Slope - 5
[X] Recoil - 4
[X] One More Trigger - 3
[X] Meet the Heberts - 2
My policy from this point is that I will copy top eligible vote of somebody who gives "I, Panacea" 6 points and quotes this offer.
I will take you up on that offer

[X] I, Panacea - 6
[X] Hostage Situation - 5
[X] War Games - 4
[X] MirrorVerse - 3
[X] NSW - 2
[X] Recoil - 1
[] One More Trigger - 0
[] Slippery Slope - 0
[] Wyvern - 0

[X] Security! - 6
[X] I, Panacea - 5
[X] War Games - 4
[X] Trump Card - 3
[X] Wyvern - 2
[X] One More Trigger - 1

Vote 70: All Alone
Thanks, as always, for voting.

Voting points this round: 1348

User Errors
ioigtam - Another Way is not in the voting list yet. Votes for it go to the chapter that got the lowest voting total in the round, which happens to be Bait & Switch. It thanks you :p

Please correct this in future.

Thank you.

Other Notices
Given that the QQbot problem with counting votes (ie, it can't) is still ongoing, I am going to have to ask everyone to not quote other peoples' votes (or their own) for the time being. I'm having to copy the votes manually and sort them out, and quoted votes show up unless I'm very careful. So please, don't do it for the time being? Thanks.

On to the main event.

Note that any BBcode at all around the vote will invalidate it. This includes quoting a previous vote, and applying font changes.

Alea Iacta Est 782
All Alone 0 (974)
Bait & Switch 433
Confrontation II 635
Danny & Taylor 379
Hostage Situation 579
I, Panacea 763
Junior Hero 652
Meet the Heberts 841
MirrorVerse 421
NSW 174
Nemesis 359
One More Trigger 634
Really Bad End 718
Recoil 360
Security! 86
Slippery Slope 636
Trump Card 864
War Games 240
Wyvern 290

[If you want to know which of these stories is NSFW, check the first post of the thread..]

All Alone came in a winner this time around, not very much to anyone's surprise. Trump Card looks to be the favourite for the next round. An interesting note; of all the stories, it never got one '6' vote, and still came in with 101 points this round.

After that, we have Alea Iacta Est as a possible.

Check out Jim Starluck 's spreadsheet for a reasonable prediction.

Anyway, thanks again for voting, and I hope you enjoy reading the stories as much as I enjoy writing them.

For anyone who hasn't voted on this thread before, the voting rules go as follows:

1) UP TO six votes. I will not count anything extra, and a write-in will likely be ignored (if I want to write a different story, I will, but at my own discretion). Suggestions are welcome, but I am under no obligation to carry them out. And just remember, the more stories I am writing, the longer it will take for your favourites to roll back around.
2) First vote is worth six points, second is worth five, and so on.
3) You can't vote twice on the same story. First vote is the only one that counts. QQbot will count the last vote and ignore previous ones.
4) If I say "Voting is CLOSED", then this post comes up, with "Voting is OPEN" at the bottom, then you can vote again.
5) If I say "Voting will continue", it's still the same voting period. Voting has not restarted. You can not vote a second time.

Vote format looks like this:

[X] Alea Iacta Est - 6
[X] I, Panacea - 5
[X] Security! - 4
[X] Recoil - 3
[X] Trump Card - 2
[X] NSW - 1

Specifically: SQUARE brackets around an X, one space, and please spell at least the first word of the name of the story properly. Number of voting points comes last. Please try to format your vote properly, so as not to confuse the vote counter.

Thank you.

Voting is OPEN.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back