• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Vote Thread for Ack's Omake Corner

Offtopic: What's the summary for One More Trigger anyways, like besides someone else triggering? I don't mind spoilers.
You know how Alternate Beginnings was Worm x The Breakfast Club and Recoil transitioned from Worm x Back to the Future into Worm x Jack Ryan?

One More Trigger is Worm x Sailor Moon.

Offtopic: What's the summary for One More Trigger anyways, like besides someone else triggering? I don't mind spoilers.

Emma triggers in the alley, getting powers that allows her hair to transform into taser-tentacles, and fights off the ABB thugs who attacked her & her father. She's also rather pissed at Sophia's wait-and-see approach, and angrily rebuffs Sophia's offer to become a vigilante duo. Being in a rather different state of mind, Emma doesn't betray Taylor when she gets back from camp, and the two remain friends. However, Sophia still wants to become buddies with Emma despite being told to fuck off, and goes somewhat yandere, seeing Taylor as an obstacle, and with some of the popular crowd, starts a nasty bullying campaign against Taylor in the hopes of driving her & Emma apart so she can move in. Emma can only do so much to help Taylor, and eventually, Sophia & her cronies pull off the locker, and Taylor triggers with her canon powerset before Emma can get her out of there & cleaned off. Emma then proceeds to beat the crap out of Sophia using her powers, which gets the attention of the Protectorate, leading to Sophia going down, and Emma isn't charged with anything. A little later, Emma, Taylor, Lily (transferred in to replace Sophia in the Wards,) and Madison (who became the 'third musketeer' with Emma & Taylor after the locker,) are at a community dance the ABB attacks to acquire more sex slaves, and while Emma, Taylor, & Lily are fighting off the attack & wrecking the ABB, Madison triggers as an aerokinetic.

After the attack's over, Emma, Taylor, & Madison decide to form a hero team together, and after a couple months of intense training under their fathers, make their debut when some OC villains stage a takeover robbery of a mall, which they take down. Subsequently, they fight off the Undersiders' bank robbery, capturing & turning Tattletale in the process, get joined by Vista, GG, & Panacea as their liaisons from the Wards & New Wave, take down Coil & the Travelers, and then help defeat the S9 when they come to town (Shatterbird was killed by New Wave in an aerial battle, Hatchet Face by Emma in a running fight in Winslow, while the rest are captured, with the Undersiders doing most of the work with Crawler.) However, there's about to be a rematch with the S9, as while the captured members are being taken to an deep, abandoned mine to be executed via underground nuclear detonation, Saint hijacked & stole the Dragon craft being used as transports, and when he saw that he had acquired several members of the S9 as well, he decided the best method to deal with the situation was to just dump them in the woods without saying a word. The remaining members of the S9 (minus Siberian, as Cauldron decided to take advantage of the confusion to grab Manton) wanted some payback, and were about to hit Brockton for a second time after making some preparations, though our heroines are also aware of the situation, and have made some preparations of their own.

Last edited:
Hmm... the review from fishbait08 does make this seem like a "x Sailor Moon" type of deal (not my thing btw). But the Recoil thing about "Jack Ryan" does make me interested. Even though I dislike the time traveling stuff. Maybe one day I'll actually give it a try and try to ignore my hate on for all things time related in a loop.

It's not a loop. It's more like Terminator in that the time travel is a one time deal.

I understand but I was being a bit definitive with the definition, aka "a structure, series, or process the end of which is connected to the beginning". Anyways, I understand what you mean, it's just something in general that has always bugged me with all stories in general.
I've only read the first few chapters of Recoil (I really need to get around to reading the rest...), but the little I've read makes it clear that the beginning is not connected to the end. Far too much is irrevocably changed (including one near-case of a grandfather paradox, lol) for Worm to take shape the way it did in canon.

[X] Recoil - 6
[X] I, Panacea - 5
[X] Danny & Taylor - 4

I would voting for I'm HALPING! but it's not available yet.

Reactions: Ack
I've only read the first few chapters of Recoil (I really need to get around to reading the rest...), but the little I've read makes it clear that the beginning is not connected to the end. Far too much is irrevocably changed (including one near-case of a grandfather paradox, lol) for Worm to take shape the way it did in canon.
Recoil is not a stable time loop.

As will become clear with the latest chapter.

Sorry, still writing it. My muse is strong for the moment. Next chapter up soon (decided that 14K words was too much, so cut it off here and kept writing).

Voting will continue.

[X] Trump Card - 6
[X] Recoil - 5
[X] All Alone - 4
[X] Nemesis - 3
[X] I, Panacea - 2

Woo, Junior Hero's so close to getting an update! It deserves some love after a year of waiting.

[X] Slippery Slope - 6
[X] Junior Hero - 5
[X] Trump Card - 4
[X] Nemesis - 3
[X] Wyvern - 2
[X] Hostage Situation - 1

Happy to trade any of the bottom 4 for Slippery Slope or Junior Hero.

Welp, next chapter of Recoil, which was supposed to be the last of the Aster interlude.

Guess what.

It ain't.

Another chapter on the way (actually, mostly finished), folks. And then maybe we can get back to the nominal hero of this story. Unless my muse decides to throw another few thousand words at me and dares me to write them ...

Ah well. Enjoy.

love the extra chapters on recoil :D

[X] Recoil - 6
[X] I, Panacea - 5
[X] Trump Card - 4
[X] Confrontation II - 3
[X] Wyvern - 2
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 1

Okay, the last Aster backstory chapter in Recoil is up.

Still tossing up whether I'll be doing another Recoil chapter or the actual one that the votes have shown :p

I'll get back to you on that one. Right now, bed.

Dude, just gotta say
whos-awesome.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back