• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Vote Thread for Ack's Omake Corner

edale Thank you for the idea; not sure how much Ack would appreciate it, but you might want to post it in one of the Worm ideas threads (Split between NSFW and SFW, the former being far more popular) in addition to, or instead of, in this thread.

You wanna make a deal?
You're already voting for Slippery Slope in the 4 slot in a trade with me. Unless you want to move it up to the 5 slot (invalidating one of your other trades) or the 6 slot (displacing your own favorite story) you can't make a deal with them.

[X] Recoil - 6
[X] Trump Card - 5
[X] Hostage Situation - 4
[X] Wyvern - 3
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 2
[X] I, Panacea - 1

[X] Slippery Slope - 6
[X] Trump Card - 5
[X] Wyvern - 4
[X] All Alone - 3
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 2
[X] I, Panacea - 1

Truthfully though, I'd rather have a fresh fix of It Gets Worse, I'M HALPING, or Afraid of the Dark. Sadly, I have nothing to offer my dealer for these fine products.:(

Truthfully though, I'd rather have a fresh fix of It Gets Worse, I'M HALPING, or Afraid of the Dark. Sadly, I have nothing to offer my dealer for these fine products.:(
I agree so much that I liked that post even though the story you put at 6 is my least favorite Ack story (among the non-one-shot SFW Worm ones, anyway).

I agree so much that I liked that post even though the story you put at 6 is my least favorite Ack story (among the non-one-shot SFW Worm ones, anyway).
Awww.... What's wrong with Slippery Slope? It's the only believable E88!Taylor I've come across.

Because seriously, when an author manages to get you cheering for the Nazis... You know you've hit on something special (granted... that may not be a good thing, lol).

When they manage it, yeah. Doesn't happen for all of us.
hmmm....

chapter 1 said:
I threw up, right then and there. With fresh vomit on my shirt, I twisted desperately in the tight, dark confines of the locker to bang on the door. "HELP!" I screamed. "HELP! GET ME OUT OF HERE!"

I had to inhale after that, and promptly threw up again. The smell was … intense. Invasive. I was treading on things that I didn't want to know about. Squishing under my feet. I would have thrown up a third time, if there was anything left to throw up. I gagged anyway, and retched.

And then I heard a voice outside. Peter's voice. Blessed, blessed Peter.

"Taylor!" he called. "Taylor! What's the combination?"

"HELP! GET ME OUT!" I screamed, near hysteria.

"The lock!" he bellowed. "The combination!"

He wanted the combination to the lock. The lock that would let me out.

The combination is …

Come on, it's …

My mind was a blank, all logical thought chased out by the incredible stench.

"I DON'T KNOW!"

"Taylor! I believe in you! You can do it!"

My mind snapped into focus. I screamed the combination so loudly that my ears rang. Then I retched again.

An interminable time later, the lock clicked open. The door swung wide.

I fell out of the locker, into Peter's arms. Despite the fact that I was covered in vomit and with various noisome substances, he held me tightly.

I clung to him. I never wanted to let him go.
Chapter 2 said:
However, she had barely made it around the desk before the door burst open. Taylor Hebert came first, half-supported by a boy who was unfamiliar to Blackwell. Following on were Sophia Hess and Emma Barnes; the track star was struggling grimly in the grip of two shaven-headed Empire Eighty-Eight boys, while the Barnes girl was being dragged along by an older girl, one of the seniors. A foul stench arose in the office; the immediate cause appeared to be the Hebert girl, as she was covered in reeking garbage from the thighs on down, and vomit from the chest on down. The boy with her had some of both on him; it didn't seem to bother him.

Several more students piled into the office, but thankfully stopped before the crush became too intense. Carrie blanched, recoiling from the smell as much as the sudden incursion.

"What in God's name is this all about?" she exclaimed. "Miss Hebert! What are you doing? And why are you covered in muck?"

Taylor Hebert, white-faced but with her lips pressed together in determination, leaned on the boy's supporting arm. "Principal Blackwell," she ground out. "You might recall a few allegations of bullying, that were handed in a while ago? Ones that you tore up in front of me?"

Blackwell blinked. She was suddenly starting to regret that somewhat-hasty action. "I – well – there was no proof -"

"Well, how about this?" Taylor pointed to the trash clinging to her legs. "Does this look like proof to you? How much more proof do you fucking need?"

"I - " Blackwell tried to rally. "What's happened? And why are you holding those two girls? Release them immediately."

"No." Taylor's voice was cold and hard. Blackwell recoiled again, from the look of utter loathing in her eyes. "They did this to me. You will call the fucking cops, and you will have them fucking arrested, right the fuck now!"

Blackwell's eyes flicked to Sophia Hess, who glared back at her. Fractionally, Hess shook her head. You don't want to do that. Emma Barnes looked more frightened than angry, but she didn't want it to happen either. Fix this, her eyes told Blackwell. Fix this.

Carrie Blackwell drew a deep breath, and played her last card. It was a weak one, but she played it for all she was worth. "All I see is two girls being held against their will, and a known troublemaker, in the company of members of a white-supremacist gang who recently beat up one of the girls in question, throwing unfounded allegations. I'll need more than that."

And then one of the other boys in the room cleared his throat. Blackwell looked his way; she vaguely recalled giving him a suspension in the weeks leading up to the Christmas break, following a complaint from Sophia Hess that he had been deliberately jostling her in the corridors. He pulled out his phone, and held it up so that she could see. A video file started playing; as she watched, ice formed around her heart.

The image was shaky and the phone itself had obviously been held up over the heads of a crowd, so the picture quality was imperfect. But it was good enough. It was good enough to see Taylor approaching her locker and exchanging words with Emma. She couldn't make out the conversation, but she could see when Taylor went to her locker, pulled a few photos down, and opened it. There was something in the locker; Blackwell could not make it out, but Taylor began to bend over, as if to examine it.

Due to the picture quality, Sophia's form was a blur when she first approached Taylor, but the image of her shoving the skinnier girl into the locker was impossible to mistake. And then Emma moved forward, slamming the door on her. Blackwell could not see what happened next, but the shouts and screams from within the locker were easily discernible, even over the crowd noise.

The boy shut the footage off, and turned to Taylor with a slight bow. Taylor nodded back to him, then turned to Blackwell. "We can show you the locker, if you like," she informed the principal. "If you want more proof." The emphasis Taylor put on the last word showed Carrie just how much she thought of her, and her stalling tactics. "Or we can just give this to the news. See how that runs." See how long you keep your job after that, she didn't have to say.

Principal Blackwell shook her head. "No," she conceded, her voice sounding distant even in her own ears. "You've made your point."

Lifting the phone, she dialled 9-1-1.

Ward or no, lawyer's daughter or no, I don't need trouble like this in my school.
Chapter 2 said:
"Piggot here," she stated curtly. "What's going on over there?"

"What's going on," Blackwell told her even more curtly, "is that I've just called the police to have your precious fucking Sophia Hess, as well as her friend Emma Barnes, arrested and charged for assault and god knows what else. They will both be expelled from Winslow just as soon as I can get the paperwork processed through."

Piggot blinked. "Wait. Walk me through this. Who did they assault? Isn't expulsion a little bit of a strong penalty for a first offence?"

"Director Piggot," Blackwell snarled, "Miss Hess and Miss Barnes plastered the locker of another girl with highly offensive material, as well as filling it with toxic waste. Then, when she opened the locker, Sophia Hess shoved her into it, Emma Barnes closed the door, and they locked her in."

Piggot was dumbfounded. "And you know for a fact that it was her ...?" she began hopefully.

"Because someone filmed it on their phone!" snapped Blackwell. "And you can bet that footage is making the rounds!"

"So confiscate the phone," Piggot suggested automatically. "You're the principal."

"And they're the Empire Eighty-Eight!" retorted Blackwell. "Yes, I'm the principal. But I am neither stupid nor suicidal. They are holding the girls, outside my office, waiting for the police to arrive and make the appropriate arrests."
You were saying?

Last edited:
Awww.... What's wrong with Slippery Slope? It's the only believable E88!Taylor I've come across.
I don't disagree with that part, though...

I guess... how do I say it? Most of Ack's stories just had something in them that interested me a lot. This one, if it did, didn't have as much of it. Maybe that's because it was so short, maybe I don't like protagonists going to the dark side, I don't know.

And I wasn't really cheering for the Nazis, I was cheering because Taylor was actually happy for once, while trying to reminds myself that the E88 probably weren't actually good guys, and wondering whether she ever ends up beating up minorities. (Not yet in that story, I believe, though I haven't followed it in a while.)
I was certainly cheering a lot more when Taylor was happy for non-Nazi-related reasons (such as, I dunno, in the three stories MadGreenSon mentioned, or in the story he put at 5; Wyvern was too much of a sitcom for happy Taylor to make sense, and I don't actually recall what All Alone is).

and I don't actually recall what All Alone is

That's the one that starts with Emma dying in the alley (her attempt at fighting back causes the ABB thug holding her at knifepoint to slip & accidentally cut her throat.)

After Emma's throat is cut, Sophia proceeds to slaughter the ABB thugs in the alley before heading off, but is really thrown for a loop by the whole sequence of events. Taylor's devastated by losing her BFF like that, and pissed off at things. Sophia, trying to find out more about Emma, comes across Taylor while spying on Emma's funeral, and after some investigation and more spying, where she's impressed by Taylor's anger when she visits that alley & Danny going off on some random thugs, decides to approach Taylor about Emma. After a rocky start (Taylor doesn't appreciate some stranger coming up to her & asking about her murdered BFF, and things get physical,) Sophia offers to take Taylor out fighting gangbangers & the last update ended with Taylor agreeing.

That's the one that starts with Emma dying in the alley (her attempt at fighting back causes the ABB thug holding her at knifepoint to slip & accidentally cut her throat.)

After Emma's throat is cut, Sophia proceeds to slaughter the ABB thugs in the alley before heading off, but is really thrown for a loop by the whole sequence of events. Taylor's devastated by losing her BFF like that, and pissed off at things. Sophia, trying to find out more about Emma, comes across Taylor while spying on Emma's funeral, and after some investigation and more spying, where she's impressed by Taylor's anger when she visits that alley & Danny going off on some random thugs, decides to approach Taylor about Emma. After a rocky start (Taylor doesn't appreciate some stranger coming up to her & asking about her murdered BFF, and things get physical,) Sophia offers to take Taylor out fighting gangbangers & the last update ended with Taylor agreeing.
Let's just say, that one's gonna go into some pretty dark places.

Oh no! Whatever shall we do? Pester the person writing fiction we want to read for free? /s

In all seriousness, as someone constantly putting I, Panacea at 6 vote points I don't mind as long as you are happy in your writing of anything. I liked Price of Blood not nearly as much as I, Panacea but other people did and I still liked it. It's almost like you are a real person with other commitments.

Last edited:
I hope you don't hold it against me that I'm not reading those quotes. I didn't get very far into the story before I couldn't continue, and I don't much care for reading bits and pieces of a story out of order.
First quote was the end of chapter 1, next 2 quotes were from the start of chapter 2.

Unless you stopped reading without making it 1/2 way through chapter 2, you've already read those scenes.

First quote was the end of chapter 1, next 2 quotes were from the start of chapter 2.

Unless you stopped reading without making it 1/2 way through chapter 2, you've already read those scenes.
I had no way of knowing that without reading the quotes, though. Kind of a Catch-22.

I had no way of knowing that without reading the quotes, though. Kind of a Catch-22.
Fair point. Renamed the quotes to the chapter numbers.

It was just the scenes where
Taylor got saved from the Locker, Taylor and co. storming into Blackwells office demanding justice, and Blackwell telling Piggot she's crazy for telling her to confiscate the E88 member's phone who had the video of Taylor getting shoved into the Locker.

Last edited:
16049%20DKNY%20Be%20Tempted%20Banners%20TFS%20825x460.jpg
Not quite what I was looking for when I did a picture search for "be tempted"... but it works, lol.

I feel that Ack should try to write a another fic set in a place that he knows and challenges him

Australia.

The closest that I ever got into Australian fiction was Tomorrow, when the war began, Wentworth and a modern adaption of Macbeth set in the local mafia.

Reactions: Ack
It would be kinda funny to see Ack write a short crammed with as many Australianisms as he can fit, just to confuse the hell outta the rest of us as we try and decipher it, lol. (only 3.5 months until April Fools day Ack!)

It would be kinda funny to see Ack write a short crammed with as many Australianisms as he can fit, just to confuse the hell outta the rest of us as we try and decipher it, lol. (only 3.5 months until April Fools day Ack!)
Can't see how it could possibly beat Irregular Podcast #7.

(And I'm pretty sure there already was a Worm one-shot about everyone speaking with Australian accents. Can't recall if it was by Ack or someone else, however.)

Reactions: Ack
Can't see how it could possibly beat Irregular Podcast #7.

(And I'm pretty sure there already was a Worm one-shot about everyone speaking with Australian accents. Can't recall if it was by Ack or someone else, however.)
Hmm....

*looks up irregular podcast #7*

That...was....BRILLIANT! Especially how the introduced the guy while speaking perfect Queen's English.

I figured out what maybe 2 lines of that meant!, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back