• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Vote Thread for Ack's Omake Corner

[X] Recoil - 6
[X] Trump Card - 5
[X] Hostage Situation - 4
[X] Wyvern - 3
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 2
[X] I, Panacea - 1

[X] Wyvern - 6
[X] I, Panacea - 5
[X] Trump Card - 4
[X] One More Trigger - 3
[X] Recoil - 2
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 1

[X] Alea Iacta Est - 6
[X] Trump Card - 5
[X] Recoil - 4
[X] Hostage Situation - 3
[X] Wyvern - 2
[X] One More Trigger - 1

As always, heavily based on my previous vote (especially heavily this time, not very much I want to change).

[] I'm Halping - 13
[] The Great Tattletale Caper - 12
[] Entanglement - 11
[] It Gets Worse - 10
[] Price of Blood - 9
[] One Bad Day - 8
[] Greg Veder, Conquering Hero - 7
[X] One More Trigger - 6
[X] Hostage Situation - 5
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 4
[X] I, Panacea - 3
[X] All Alone - 2 (traded with Anaja for One More Trigger)
[X] Really Bad End - 1
[] Confrontation II - 0
[] Trump Card - 0
[] War Games - 0
[] Wyvern- 0

Not particularly interested in most of the rest, sorry - Recoil and Slippery Slope especially.
(For most of the others I just don't recall what they're about. What were MirrorVerse and Danny & Taylor about again?)

Anaja - I'm assuming our trade is still going on? (I'd probably just put Wyvern there if it isn't, though...)

[X] Recoil - 6
[X] Trump Card - 5
[X] Meet the Heberts - 4
[X] NSW - 3
[X] One More Trigger - 2
[X] All Alone - 1
[_] Danny & Taylor - 0
[!!] Greg Veder, Conquering Hero - A Handful
[!!] It Gets Worse - Baker's Dozen

[X] Trump Card - 6
[X] I, Panacea - 5
[X] Nemesis - 4
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 3
[X] Confrontation II - 2
[X] Wyvern - 1

Last edited:
[X] Recoil - 6
[X] I, Panacea - 5
[X] Wyvern - 4
[X] War Games - 3

Last edited:
Well, shit. I've fallen way the hell behind, haven't I?

Spreadsheet has been updated with the last two votes.

Currently, Trump Card has a good chance of winning next; nearly 40 points ahead of the competition. In the round after that, however, Slippery Slope and Nemesis are shaping up to be within just a few votes of each other; possibly as close as 1 vote apart. For those wishing to see one update over the other, take note and plan vote trades accordingly.

After that, we also have Recoil and Alea Iacta Est coming up strong; the former has the potential to pass Nemesis should it lose, but less so against Slippery Slope.

And here's my vote:

[X] Meet the Heberts - 6
[X] NSW - 5
[X] War Games - 4
[X] One More Trigger - 3
[X] I, Panacea - 2
[X] Recoil - 1

In other words, my September guess had predicted the first five of its seven stories successfully, but number six will probably be wrong (MirrorVerse isn't due to win anytime soon).

Reactions: Ack
[X] Recoil - 6
[X] Trump Card - 5
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 4
[X] Junior Hero - 3
[X] One More Trigger - 2
[X] All Alone - 1
[] War Games - 0
[] I, Panacea - 0
[] Wyvern - 0
[] Hostage Situation - 0

[X] Trump Card - 6
[X] I, Panacea - 5
[X] Recoil - 4
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 3
[X] MirrorVerse - 2
[X] One More Trigger - 1

No, the Russian system is pretty direct (actually I'm not sure who would've won under it, but only because the election's way too close).
And as regarding the local poll, as probably the only actual Russian actually voting, I didn't vote for Trump Card, anyway.
I was referring to the shenanigans that happened with the election being hacked...

I was referring to the shenanigans that happened with the election being hacked...
The elections itself wasn't hacked (IIRC). Instead it was the revelation of the DNC's dirty laundry, combined with a surprisingly effective populist appeal and an improperly released note from the head of the FBI that resulted in the results.

The elections itself wasn't hacked (IIRC). Instead it was the revelation of the DNC's dirty laundry, combined with a surprisingly effective populist appeal and an improperly released note from the head of the FBI that resulted in the results.
State election boards were penetrated by hackers. The hard evidence is still classified for obvious reasons, but it can't have been good.

State election boards were penetrated by hackers. The hard evidence is still classified for obvious reasons, but it can't have been good.
This sounds like it should be in its own thread, at this point, don't you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back