• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
Thanks for the chapter, it was great seeing him empathising with poor Noelle.

Glad too see at least Marissa made it out alive.

I enjoyed the chapter, but I would recommend decreasing the space between lines, reading felt like a chore because of it.
Thanks for the chapter.

Goddamnit, it didn't use to be this way, but for some reason, when I copy from google docs now, the spacing is all messed up! Will go over it right now.

Not really a fan of how this turned out.
Classic trope of Protagonist mowing through and goring dozens or hundreds of mooks, and then suddenly leaving the named villains alive, because he had a change of heart?

This, to me, just looks like Ballistic is going to come back fine, maybe with broken, limbs, but still fine.

They made their choices and they deserve to die for it. It's not fair that they survive, and all the mooks, that had nothing to do with this, all got turned into red paste.

Yeah, nope, Balistic is dead, crushed into paste actually, if he was alive Anakin would have sensed it and finished the job.

Panacea being in the city allows for heroes to recover from ridiculous amounts of damage, so Armsmaster and Miss Militia are eventually going to make a full recovery, which has earned me some accusations of letting the heroes live, but even then Anakin wasn't fully invested in killing them, and Sere (A minor hero, I recognize) died while Velocity is in a coma with brain damage.

Really?
Ballistic had all his limbs broken and was then buried under a ton of debries.
I do not interpret that as fine in any way.
That reads dead to me.
By my reading, the only survivor was Sundancer who was not involved, did not fight and was backstabbed by her allies.

Yep, Sundanger survived because she was betrayed, didn't fight, was mostly dead and Anakin had gotten his anger mostly under control at the moment, allowing the Force to give him a hint she wasn't happy with what happened to Dinah

The men screamed, muscles locking in place as the lightning caused them a pain Anakin was so very familiar with, he had felt it in his body countless times through Sidious hands. Smoke started to rise from their bodies but they didn't die, trapped in the pain he was causing.

Shaking his head, he snapped out of it and cut off the lightning, letting the men die.
I didn't know that force lightning has that natural feature. Able to keep a person alive as long as they're being electrocuted. It's no wonder why it's considered an outright sith and very evil ability.

Really?
Ballistic had all his limbs broken and was then buried under a ton of debries.
I do not interpret that as fine in any way.
That reads dead to me.
By my reading, the only survivor was Sundancer who was not involved, did not fight and was backstabbed by her allies.

It's a troupe In writing that as long as you don't see the body they anit dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back