• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Would you bang the avatar above you?

I'd try, mean it's optimus prime damnit!

as long as it's not all the way through it's fine with me

yes and damnit someone else post too

someone else would bang the god slayer

so is that a no or yes? anyway yes

i don't get jokes you would have better luck telling a joke to a wall yes again

Bruh.
again, yes. This thread is near death.
I'd go for it, cute anime girl is cute.

It's not the most active because people don't generally change their avatar that often, and it feels spammy to say yes/no to the same avatar more than once. I haven't passed judgment on your avatar yet though, so I'm posting.

why would you not bang dio?

so you would bang jeanne alter is that right?

so you would bang jeanne alter is that right?
Without knowing much about her personality, sure.

Also while Chibi Fenrir is adorable, the physics of the situation probably means I have to pass. Unless it's a anime moment where she only occasionally turns into that when flustered, in which case sure.

think of jeanne from fate/apocrypha only mind controlled by a evil version of gilles de rais who uses her as a edgy op character to destroy france and the world she is also a super strong tsundere and she is a boss in fate grand order witch is downloadable from qooapp here in europe where you try to save the world from demons and shit

also no physic saves here and nope

how would you bang chibi fenrir? because any thing with you not done safely ends in guro and i do not want that so nope

Users who are viewing this thread

Back