• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Would you bang the avatar above you?

Eh if she was grown up sure but loli-Wonderwoman? I'll make sure she goes to school, do her homework every night and see to it that she eats all her veggies to ensure she grows up to be a healthy woman.

So long as she or her amazon compatriots don't suplex me into the asphalt.

No.

Seriously though, while it's a cool avi that face looks like something undead, which is basically my antikink.

*turns a rock into chocolate and gave it to you* here's this sweetie

*Looks at Android 21 with a predatory grin* I like pink bubble gum instead... but I guess since no one seems to like Wonder Loli... prudes... I'll switch avatars.

I've now got adult Wonder Woman and Hal Jordan watching Ring erotica. I'll probably find something else later.

Oh shush I'm sure there's plenty of people who like WonderLoli. Wondering whether or not Chris Hansen is around the corner is probably why they don't make their moves. :p

hmmm, this would seem like an interesting threeway. Just how versatile is that ring of his hm ~~

Handholding? How scandalous!

Beasts, all of you!
Beasts, all over the shop! You'll be one soon or later!

Uh....yes, btw.

Dangit, missed the tig ol' biddie bouncy bubblegum lady.

Still yes.

I think we would get along just fine nice bubblegum demon. Lilim can turn women into monster girls via sex... so if the two did it would this result in an even more powerful or weaker Android 21 considering she would now feed on, quote: "Men's Spirit Energy"?

It comes off as weird euphemism now that I think about it...

Well yeah Android 21 feed on it

I am now imagining two scenarios because of you... Wonder Woman not getting her age restored after Kid's Stuff in Justice League while everyone else does and her and Bruce having an awkward though steamy relationship behind closed doors and Wonder Loli and Chloe Von Einzbern together. I actually like the latter much more. It's cuter.

Hmm, well is\f she's okay with it, I mean apparently mamono find "Men's Spirit Energy" to be the best thing ever and considering how hungry Android 21 is portrayed as I kind of think she would get even more rapey than even the worst Monster Girls.

Yup and how would your avatar react to Android 21's hunger with lot of inner monstrous power?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back