• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Would you bang the avatar above you?

Yes, I totally want She-Hulk to rock my world (though if she's a futa here it might be my apartment shaking >.>)

Ah, depends. The redhead, no (huh, never expected to say that) the blond maybe... there would need to be a fair bit of alchohol involved for the package deal.

Sure since i hear Tardis is a living person or just bang the timelord

I'll rut another hellish monster any day of the week, especially if she's got rocking tits ^^

Considering the strength of both, they might crush my pelvis so I have concerns about that, but on the other hand Goku managed not to hurt Chi Chi and Vegeta managed not to hurt Bulma, so a hesitant and fearful yes with the hope they have enough control not to injure me.

Well yeah since Vados is not a murder but very nice and Caulfila can hold back like vegeta.

how would your penis felt about getting the pussy from a angel and a saiyan?

Odd thread but yeah I'm open to the concept. We are going to need so much lube though as I'm a pitcher not a catcher so some things need to be warmed up before the main event.

Now does everything also have fire on it because that might be a deal breaker as my insurance is shit right now.

Well... again a hesitant yes, mainly because I imagine both these women to be highly dominant in bed and probably I would be thoroughly exhausted afterwards. Scareoused would probably be an appropriate descriptor here. I don't have a problem with strong partners, but superhumanly strong partners are both arousing and scary at the same time since one mistake could kill or seriously injure me. Self preservation says no, but my sex drive says yes. I imagine some good muscle control there.

True and at least you got something good at the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back