• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Would you bang the avatar above you?

I'll be honest, I'm mostly posting here to annoy whoever has to post after me :p.

I empathize with Umaru way too much (too much to enjoy the actual show, in fact, she's too much of a butt monkey.) If she was offering, hell yes, and otherwise, hell no.

Toshino Kyoko is flattered at being mistaken for Umaru-chan.

If I was some kind of abstract geometric concept I'd want to go steady with some kind of hypercubic waifu, but I would absolutely fuck a stunner tribar like that. Some great indication of dimension there at the corners, nice.

edit: Wait, where did that cat come from. Not really into just regular cats, tbh.

Last edited:
Technically they can have sex (and shapeshifting means they could theoretically please their partners in a variety of ways if they were interested) as evidenced with Rose and Greg, but considering Gems don't have sex drives you'd have to build a romantic relationship with them before they would consider anything physical I would imagine. I mean I think they could shapeshift the various required nerve endings and such to make it enjoyable for themselves if they knew how, but again Gems don't have sex drives since they don't reproduce sexually. They'd view a majin in the same light as a human I would guess.

I feel like I should switch to an avatar that is not asexual and technically agendered.

Make sense and thanks for a amazing answer

Almost certainly considering she's from an island full of women and knows a lot about pleasing other women and canonically had a girlfriend back on the island IIRC... Majin should be interesting for her. Then there's the whole "when it comes to procreation, men are essential, but for pleasure, not necessary." line in the recent film so while Wonder Woman may be a male sex idol she's definitely more experienced with women.

Come to think of it I always thought with whatever guy she's being shipped with in whatever continuity would have to be awkward the first time for her since she would have no experience with men.

Make sense and i can see why for the meeting of Diana & majin girl in a romance date or fun time in the bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back