• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Would you bang the avatar above you?

Lesse what we have here
Birdman: Not really my thing.
AnimeGirl: eh
Upside Down: have to say no

Not into furries, sorry.

Mine is probably one of the least interesting for this game; I really doubt it'll ever get a "yes".

Can't tell what age or gender they are. So No to be safe.

Animal ears might indicate that age is superficial like in some anime demons, so maybe.

Not terribly sure... is she part of the plant half or not? If not, sure, otherwise... I'm leery.

/me auuuuuus and takes boy girl thing out~

i'm not into blonds and i have a fear of princesses.

If that's what I think it is, banging it would neither be wise nor really possible. As in, any orifices it had would be at least the size of Krubera Cave, and any projections would be at least the size of Mount Kilamanjaro.
Can't tell what age or gender they are. So No to be safe.
It's the corpse of a teenage boy. He was old enough to have a sex drive, but young enough to still be in school. Beyond that your guess is as good as mine.
Not terribly sure... is she part of the plant half or not? If not, sure, otherwise... I'm leery.
If you're referring to the thing seen at the bottom of the frame, I'm pretty sure that's not in fact a plant but a tentacle monster.

As for whether she's part of it, all I'll say is that Fuminori, the protagonist, sees ordinary people as tentacle monsters that smell like pig guts and Saya as an ordinary girl with no tentacles or pig guts. And that consensual sex with Saya is safe.

In pretty much every position and location possible.

I wouldn't mind taste of that Neapolitan delight. ~.^

I'm pretty sure a Deathlord would kill me after (or before. Or during.), so I'll pass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back