• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Would you bang the avatar above you?

The Doctor is presumably male so no but if I swung that way maybe, depending on how he looks underneath maybe. Don't know enough about the lore to be sure

Those tentacles are already the right color for what I'd coat them with.

feel like they'd prefer a hug and a nice conversation instead tbh

Wouldn't even know what to do even if I did wanted to hit that.

Would practice how to remove tactical gear with her, yes ~

Sure, she looks like she needs the cuddling of both kinds.

Just woke up, feeling crash. I'll summon an army of demons to gangbang the bunny girl while tentacle monsters constantly oil and lube her. And there was a reply before I got here. Don't know the character of that avatar, but I'm sure the same fun can be unleashed.

Sure, I can summon more tentacle monsters for Duck Kirkland.

On one hand white-haired elf girls is definitely something I am into, on the other hand that is apparently Fate Merlin. I haven't been following the lore much for quite some time but I have feeling she'd try to mess with me so I am not sure whether sticking my dick in her is a good idea.
My avatar is a tentacle monster herself with an ability to rapidly reproduce among other things.
She is from a doujin (Kankaku Shadan Jikken Shippai) by Pandanuki.

Would. Also, mind sharing the doujin name for science?

She looks a little dumb, and a lot young.

Also: Shandi's post gave the name.

Don't you think it's curious how the words dick and duck are barely separated, made distinct from each other by a single letter?

Dick Duck, Duck Dick, Dick Duck, Duck Dick, Dick Duck, Duck Dick, Dick Duck, Duck Dick, Dick Duck, Duck Dick, Dick Duck, Duck Dick....

To duck dick, or not to duck dick, that is the question.

Still no for now.

Don't you think it's curious how the words dick and duck are barely separated, made distinct from each other by a single letter?

Dick Duck, Duck Dick, Dick Duck, Duck Dick, Dick Duck, Duck Dick, Dick Duck, Duck Dick, Dick Duck, Duck Dick, Dick Duck, Duck Dick....

To duck dick, or not to duck dick, that is the question.

Still no for now.
Still no. Headpats and cuddles for insomniac loli.
Would. Also, mind sharing the doujin name for science?

She is from a doujin (Kankaku Shadan Jikken Shippai) by Pandanuki.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back