• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Yoh Asakura Quest (Shaman King)

Wasn't he manga exclusive instead of actually being a thing?
I don't know.
So what would his ability be in Shaman King? The ability to sommon other Youki? Also, how high do we need to roll to succeed on a divination?
Depends on which Nurarihyon I'll use. He'd certainly make it easier to use Youkai Spirits. As for Divination you currently have a 20% success rate, that means you need 80+ for a success right now.

Sorry, I mixed up your quest with another. I meant your other quest here, where we pounced upon the innocent(?) nekomimi shota.

Depends on which Nurarihyon I'll use. He'd certainly make it easier to use Youkai Spirits. As for Divination you currently have a 20% success rate, that means you need 80+ for a success right now.

Well, looking at his myth, we will probably get a stealth ability.

Oh you mean the one were you guys are about to jump the Gil-shire Cat.

Oh that'll be fun *giggles*

What are the ways to reduce the Furyoku cost required to make an oversoul?

What are the ways to reduce the Furyoku cost required to make an oversoul?

Well, If my memories about SK is correct, using a related medium to the soul is one. Or having a training in the related type of the soul is possible as well, like Tamao trained in the ascetic like Dai Tengu was(yes, he wore ascetic monk clothes). I don't know about any others though.

I can't think of anything else off of the top of my head either. Perhaps a shaman's relationship with the spirit in question would be able to help, but I think that mostly affected the power/quality of the oversoul itself. Generally, proper training and selecting the right medium are our best bets, but we'd still better prepare to take the full cost if necessary. That way we might have furyoku to spare in case of emergencies.

I can't think of anything else off of the top of my head either. Perhaps a shaman's relationship with the spirit in question would be able to help, but I think that mostly affected the power/quality of the oversoul itself. Generally, proper training and selecting the right medium are our best bets, but we'd still better prepare to take the full cost if necessary. That way we might have furyoku to spare in case of emergencies.
The problem is, we can't reach the full cost. If we are lucky, we will reach the minimum oversoul cost, getting to the level where we are simply equal with our spirit is almost impossible and that isn't even considering the fact that our spirit is only at 1/3 of her full power. At least we have a good medium though.

burningclaw2 is there any other ways to reduce the cost? Also, what skills do we train to reduce cost for our spirit, like Asceticism for Dau Tengu?

Here?
[dice]2368[/dice]

Edit : Don't know if the rolling was here or rolz.org...

Either or, generally divination rolls go to the one who asked the question.

So demanding.

I like it.:p

Rolling
Edit: Any chance you will take the other roll?
[dice]2369[/dice]
erza-scarlet-bondage-sexy.jpg

How would Yoh's grandfather react if he knew Yoh was using his Onmyoudou talents to divine hot girls in skimpy clothes? I'm rather curious about that.

I can't actually see our Yoh doing that, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back