• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Yoh Asakura Quest (Shaman King)

After we meet Ana, can she teach us how to get all that power? Because we are seriously lacking.

Just a thought, but isn't Anna going to attempt to kill us anyway? or at least be involved in the mother of all catfights due to our ghost waifu?

Now we have two priorities: avoid dying by Anna's hand after her meeting with our spirit, and train our ass of with Furyoku (bonus plz)
Btw can we still have Amidamaru?

Now we have two priorities: avoid dying by Anna's hand after her meeting with our spirit, and train our ass of with Furyoku (bonus plz)
Btw can we still have Amidamaru?
Your wisdom hit 20 your getting a buff in furyoku gainage.

As for Amidamaru roll 1d100 :p

Tamamo: This Misukune will never surrender Goshujin-sama to a flat-chested ice queen such as her!

Anna: What'd you call me!?
*Remembers that burning is a sadist*
*Realizes this is why we got a spirit waifu early on*
Damn it burning, I get you like watching Yoh suffer but no one deserves to be caught up in that.

Roll Amidamaru
[dice]2361[/dice]
He got married and had 24 kids.

You can tell I'm having fun with this XD
Then we likely aren't going to get there anytime soon.

Never mind, hopefully it's enough. Do you mind telling us how much it is?
Wisdom gets x2 when calculating for Training.
*Remembers that burning is a sadist*
*Realizes this is why we got a spirit waifu early on*
Damn it burning, I get you like watching Yoh suffer but no one deserves to be caught up in that.
It just so happens that Yoh's suffering coincides with your suffering thus Misukune XD

Welp, for Amidamaru I suppose we'll have to wait till we arrive at Funbari....

Tfw you already know that this quest will not end with us as SK.

Okay, I calculated it, and, assuming average rolls and that are wisdom stays about the same, we still won't get there, but we will be closer. Of course, this is assuming we continue to train every turn.

Also, burningclaw2 can you added the new stat info and other things to the rules page?

At this point we should probably try to make omakes (moderately) for stats instead of roll (we will do these only if they're important ones)

Okay, I calculated it, and, assuming average rolls and that are wisdom stays about the same, we still won't get there, but we will be closer. Of course, this is assuming we continue to train every turn.

Also, burningclaw2 can you added the new stat info and other things to the rules page?
Kay...just find me the stat info please.

Well, seems like our SK playstyle will be a Caster one with Misukane rather than a Saber(Amidamaru) in canon.

We need to pull double Furyoku training next year then. We can do that right?

Well, seems like our SK playstyle will be a Caster one with Misukane rather than a Saber(Amidamaru) in canon.

We need to pull double Furyoku training next year then. We can do that right?
Or you could pull a berserker style considering just which of the Three Great Demon's Misukune was.

Or you could pull a berserker style considering just which of the Three Great Demon's Misukune was.

With a mirror?

Granted, even HoroHoro does has a prayer stick as medium, but even then a mindless warrior just doesn't fit Yoh. And I don't think Misukane like being a Berserker, too many bad memory associated with it, especially how it was truly playing how her legend was twisted by the Imperial back then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back