• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Yoh Asakura Quest (Shaman King)

Only if they know that Hao's participating in the SK tournament.

Or that's what i get from canon

Seriously you guys can't remember Hao's little book of Onmyoudou?

^ Will we obtain Futsunomitama and meet Yohken (and Dai Tengu) in the Shaman Fight like in the canon or can we obtain them before?

Yohken is dead -.-

And right now you really don't have a reason for getting the Futsunomitama.
How will Anna react to a dedicated prodigy Yoh, that doesn't need to be forced into hellish training to get stronger? Hell, judging by the Iron Maiden, we might even like it. Also, what is going on with our Reshi trait? It never seems to be mentioned.

Finally, what do you think of my suggestion for skill levels? (Just curious)

If we train our Itoko skills, can we call him back? It's the only way we know to get Dai Tengu, in the case.
Also, I want futsunomitama because it's a super good medium, and I meant if eventually we will have it or not: we could use it for Shuten Doji, Nurarihyon or Dai Tengu.

How will Anna react to a dedicated prodigy Yoh, that doesn't need to be forced into hellish training to get stronger? Hell, judging by the Iron Maiden, we might even like it. Also, what is going on with our Reshi trait? It never seems to be mentioned.

Finally, what do you think of my suggestion for skill levels? (Just curious)
Because you honestly want to know everything that happens in a year.

Also when Yoh hits puberty I should probably give him a Masochist trait :p

And what suggestion?

Also, about the skill descriptions, I have a suggestion. What if you just post the results, and write up and post the descriptions later after the update? I say this because I don't want the update delayed, but I do enjoy the level descriptions.

Because you honestly want to know everything that happens in a year.

Also when Yoh hits puberty I should probably give him a Masochist trait :p

And what suggestion?
The one above^

Also, that actually does seem reasonable, we have shown that we don't avoid pain, hell, we embrace it. I always suspected that Canon!Yoh was a machochist, he was just good at covering it up with complaints and general laziness.

Meh.

If this was NSFW Yoh would become the Mega-Masocist.

If we become a M Anna will be our S?

Hana inherits Anna's S.
Will Hana even exist? It seems like he would have been butterflies away by now. We will probably still have kids with Anna, but I doubt we will have a first born son with the same looks, personality, and name as Hana, especially since our personality and skills is so radically different from Canon Yoh. Even if we have a "Hana" he will likely be very different from Canon Hana.

Will Hana even exist? It seems like he would have been butterflies away by now. We will probably still have kids with Anna, but I doubt we will have a first born son with the same looks, personality, and name as Hana, especially since our personality and skills is so radically different from Canon Yoh. Even if we have a "Hana" he will likely be very different from Canon Hana.
Like I said, he'll be an S.

I just remembered something. Anna used to have the Reshi ability, but lost it because of the Oni incident. I think we can prevant that from ever happening, if we haven't already butterflied It away.

In the manga and in the japanese anime they never really talk about it: it seems that she lost the ability, but she could be just faking it. Yoh originally decided to win the Shaman Fight to save her, but we don't know if he did that already when he killed the Oh-Oni.

In the manga and in the japanese anime they never really talk about it: it seems that she lost the ability, but she could be just faking it. Yoh originally decided to win the Shaman Fight to save her, but we don't know if he did that already when he killed the Oh-Oni.
Wasn't Yoh's original wish for a easy life?

Also I think it's the instances where Anna seems to be reading other peoples minds.

Yes, but he did eventually promise that he wanted to win for Anna too. There are some instances, it's implied but we don't know: it's anyway your choice to do what you think is better.

Yes, but he did eventually promise that he wanted to win for Anna too. There are some instances, it's implied but we don't know: it's anyway your choice to do what you think is better.
Psychic Lovers Route is go!

...Also should I make a NSFW omake thread for my SFW quests?

^You should, I'm pretty sure something will happen when the time comes between Yoh and Anna.
I like a lot the idea that Anna and Yoh don't need to talk to communicate, but that they just need to read the mind of the other without problems between them, since I'm pretty sure that at the end of the day they don't have anything to hide from each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back