• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

You are your Avatar

Okay, Cat-ship-girl. A very, very addictive odd transformation, but on the bright side, second best DD. Pirates beware, Hibiki/Verniy will send you to the bottom.

in Universe, "Hibiki-chan why do you have cat ears?"

I am now pouting Kongou from that one non-h KC/AoBS Doujin.

Well, acting as the secretary ship just got helluva more awkward. Probably will request a divorce if I find it in me to reject the lil guy. Come to think of it, spending time with anyone will just result in more awkwardness. I just hope that shooting Abyssals won't turn to another awkward fest and that no one will ask about the sudden change in personality.

1. If my diets anything like the rest of my kind... no souls wondering around? Wonder if they'll miss some muggers... and no good fight damn it!

2. Sorry, King is sleeping~ *Omnomnom* yummy little Hollows~

I am a 85 m (280 ft) monster of a mech. My hobbies is listening to Ukrainian Hard House and beating annoying Kaijus into smithereens. I have small people running inside me that have the same interests as me. We are a family.

Scenario 1: I would be the most useless mobile warmachine in the known world. I am too large to be able to enjoy anything that humans can. I would probably lose my mind in the end and go on a rampage so I can have someone challenging me... Or I will go into hibernation/turn off for a millennia until my powers are needed.

Scenario 2: Fuck yeah! Plenty of Kaijus to beat! This time I won't get flanked! Cherno Alpha vs The World Start!

Needless to say that this would be fucking awesome and kind of depressing at the same time. I am so fucking huge that just walking around risks human lives and damages streets and structures.

Tanuki are still very timid and auuuuu~ Snacks?

I am the necronomicon with a poorly drawn MSpaint villain stache. I am royally screwed. Anyone who finds me gets access to all kinds of nifty things. At least it's not the Mavors from SB/SV, that'd suck almost as much.

A dappork, huh.

Scenario 1: Do mascot work for Games Workshop, enter weightlifting competitions and cheat outrageously using my ENORMOUS ORKISH PHYSIQUE.

Scenario 2: "OI, YOU LOT IZN'T DAPPER ENUFF, OI'M GUNNA SHOW YA OW TA BE A REAL DAPPORK, DEN WE'LL GO SHOW DEM IMPERIAL BOYS OW TO FROW A REAL FANCY PARTY!"

I apologize for the gratuitous use of ALLCAPS but there's no other way to really get into the SPIRIT of Orkiness.

Me as Nymph, hmm...

Scenario 1: Honestly, I have no idea.

Scenario 2: Yuri shenanigans abound.
412.png

Well then.

1. The sudden gender and diet change is annoying. Wonder if I can feed off of females.

2. I am so very, very fucked, and not in a good way. Oh well, just death, could be worse.

1. Being a girl would certainly be a change of pace. Oh, and I can shoot giant lasers now, I guess. Neat.

2. Disregard incidents, acquire naps

Well, hmm. This is problematic.

...I'm not sure how to answer either questions, tbh.

Doing this again with my current avatar:

1. Chill about being a swell dude who can punch the Earth into the sun.
2. Chill about being a swell dude who can punch the Earth into the sun, and has a cyborg companion.

FOUR BOYS STOMP DAESH

That's probably going to be the headlines for a good while.

Okay, that'd be a really interesting scenario. Why the four Mother boys have decided to gather together.

First order of business: Blame Porky Minch.

1) My knife is getting a little lonely, why don't you keep him company~
2) Oh how cute, you actually thought you had a choice in the matter~

1) Well, at least my physical health has improved a bit. Still pretty normal otherwise.
2) On the one hand, amazing adventures. On the other, dealing with this nonsense. Ask me again whether or not it balances out after people stop trying to kill me, please.

I musk ask were are you hibernating. Antarctica? Definetly not anywere in Europe. There is was barely any significant freezing temperatures and snow though entire winter.

1) I give my SO a heart attack possibly, and also find it hard to keep attending college classes as a 14-year olds with hair braids as thick as her arms. It's an interesting experience really.
2) Moemura is now more sarcastic and slightly more irritable, and has a new supply of metaknowledge for her universe. I suspect events still mostly follow series canon, with the exception that the girls might possibly get along slightly better since braids+glasses both likes them and knows their issues better than she did in the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back