• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

You are your Avatar

1. Saying I'm a succubus is undershooting it. I'm like, a alien succubus cyborg scientist physic etc. Loads of things really.
2. I act like her, I assume I get her memories so it should be possible for me to perfectly fill her role.

I am now my handle for true!

If I was LORD INQUISITOR SERU IRL, I would join the military. I am invincible to any non Yttrium+Enchanted Weapons. And the real world lacks magic.

I win every fight forever essentially.

If I was Seru in Everquest, I would very calmly double the guard, and leave the Black Chain Bridle on the floor of my Arx for the Level 80s to take. And I would murder anyone else.

I am now a smaller chested female Deadpool.

Same as before I guess.

1. I'm an incredibly attractive, eternally young, superhuman woman. The only problems I have are technically not having a legal identity which could probably be circumvented by my magical charisma.
2. I clean my apartment, look at that thing, it's filthy.

1. Pretty sure I'd get shot. The US doesn't approve of civvies carrying miniguns outside of Los Santos, and I don't think my incredible cuteness would deter the people they'd send after me.
2. Would guard Scarlet Mistresses with ALL OF THE DAKKA! Might undermine mistress Flandre's etiquette lessons, but maybe, just maybe, I'd be able to keep Meiling from slacking off.

Well, I would be a nigh-omnipotent demon with mad music skills either way so I'm pretty set in both scenarios.

Just take a closer look:
mephisto_waltz_by_sandara-d870sui.jpg

This one's somewhat boring for me:
1) I graze upon the savannah, waving my tail languidly, as the midday sun shines upon my stripes. Human concerns are not mine, as I'm both a zebra, and tranquil to boot.
2) As my 'setting' is reality as we know it, I still do as described above.

I could of course assume that the avatar picture is the true face under the helmet of my E.Ψ.E: Divine Cybermancy character, the last faceless game character I named Tranquil Zebra, as I have a habit of picturing those as zebras under the mask.

1) I would probably break the sofa I'm sitting on, as I'm in medium armour and the ground shakes when I jump. I would then convince my parents that yes, I'm really me. Then I would try to sort out this whole mess with the government, turning over my sniper rifle and .50 hand cannons. And my grenades. And my default katana. Luckily, I study at the best sciencey university in the country, which is honestly one of the premier in the world. NTNU's Medical Cybernetics programme, and its professors, would probably jump at the chance of studying a genuine zebra supersoldier with drastically increased physical capabilities. The Africa Studies programme probably would as well, but that's less relevant. I would then be studied, advancing medical and military science i particular. I would probably join the firefighters or something now and then, seeing as I'm only really vulnerable to anti vehicle and above weaponry, thanks to the environmentally sealed armour I'm wearing. Seeing as I'm functionally immortal, but would respawn in the hub area of E.Ψ.E, I would probably come around to scenario number 2 anyway, sooner or later.

2) I would probably wonder why I removed my previous memories and left cryptic messages to myself, and then proceeded to kill my mentor (canon in E.Ψ.E), in addition to creating an elaborate fantasy where I was a 20 year old university student from before First Contact, transhumanism and psionics (my self-insertion). I would then be a good soldier, trusting myself and my commander above the mentor, and fight against anarchists, an oppressive regime and the Metastreumonic Force, whatever that last one really is. Since the game starts just after you brainwashed yourself, a self insert fits right in as a last minute addition your previous self made up. I haven't really played too much of the game, so what is yet to come remains a mystery.

Still hibernating. Also fanservice as all fuck, eye candy ahoy!

Scenario 1: I am the three fairies of light! Immortality~

I kind of need it as I severely doubt in my ability to convince people that I've become three fairies. Who looks like kids.

Scenario 2: Time for an incident! Or maybe chill around?

Some random hot blonde girl?
Scenario 1: Play with my tits. A lot. Get acquainted with the equipment. Get ID n' shit changed. Get fucking RAILED.

Scenario 2: How does this work?

I am now a spooky scary skeleton.

Of the Momonga breed to be exact.

1) Become an Internet phenomenon. As a living(?) example of a meme I would become internet famous(and doesn't that sound... 'useful'). I would probably also become irl famous, and very very feared as living(?) proof of undead.

Assuming I had access to Momo-chan's inventory I am suddenly rich enough in gold and jewels to crash the American economy.

Maybe several other economies.

I mean, I wouldn't, but I'm a very rich dude now.

Assuming I have Momo-chan's super secret lair and servant... I would fully explain the situation and apologize for my appearance.

Offer to help finding out who transformed me and brought them here as I am not entirely happy about what happened to my penis.

2) Same reaction to the NPCs as above, but this time with a nice side of Civilization simulator.

Time to build my motherfucking empire.

Tell them of what I know of their origins.

But only after making sure I have an escape route ready, as well as 'subtly' displaying the guild's scepter off to my side.

Look into that magic that gives me a dick.

Unless I already actually do have a dick... they seem to act like that's the case in setting.

Man, it's been too long since I at least answer this thread semi-seriously.

SCENARIO 1: Classic problem of identity. Also, I'm a normal, albeit athletic girl. And considering her school, likely a good singer too.

SCENARIO 2: NO URSA YOU'RE THE WAIFU. Depending on which timeline I got inserted, it could create huge, rippling changes, or nothing (much) happened.

I changed my avvie recently so Imma make another post in this thread.

The first thing I would do would be... Get rid of that headpiece. Let those locks free.

the second and third things would be to find clothing that doesn't have a boob window. While keeping the clothing that does have a boob window. Because it's a boob window.

Iunno about the next few bits, depends on where I am/the general situation.

1: I'm an alien carnivorous plant. I mean, I'd probably still wear sexy outfits, but to start I should probably wear something more "Protectorate Standard".

2: Fuck it might as well go murderhobo.

I don't think I've done one for my current avatar, so here goes:
Scenario one: I feel absolutely smug as I singlehandedly corner the mercenary market, making enough monies to life off of for the rest of my life in luxury. Then once I have all the monies I need, resume doing what I usually do: A whole lot of nothing.

Scenario Two: I chill about, punching the occasional monster so hard it explodes, and buy a fucking GPS so I can get to all the fights before everyone is butt raped by the big bad.

Going to space. I wanna go to space.

... Please tell me your ship contains food for human things? And has atmosphere?
Humans and Florans share similar atmospheric requirements.

Then there's the fact that it's a Protectorate ship, which as Humanity as a founding species. So chances are, yes. Although I'll likely have to cook my usual meals more thoroughly for your consumption, as Florans have a preference for raw meat.

Humans and Florans share similar atmospheric requirements.

Then there's the fact that it's a Protectorate ship, which as Humanity as a founding species. So chances are, yes. Although I'll likely have to cook my usual meals more thoroughly for your consumption, as Florans have a preference for raw meat.
:)

I have to wonder what my new taste buds will prefer. I hope I still like good meat.

1 Il have to be careful about touching others bare skin and killing them.

2 Oh great im now imprisoned by the SCP foundation. Thanks for doing this to me at least i have 999 with me.

Oh, that's right I changed my avatar. Buuuut..... I'm still the same character. So my response from last year stands.

I'm a 6' 4" immortal teenage girl with gravity powers. On one hand, I am now the only being on the planet with magic powers - I can probably talk to NASA about aiding launches. On the other, my wife is going to be pissed.

I'm currently writing that, dammit. So I'm now my SI in my SI's setting only I know what happens for the first 2 arcs, and what's likely coming in the third. But I'm me, replacing me in a new body. That's some Inception shit right there. I guess I have a minor leg up on my SI as I know a couple things that story-me doesn't.

Scenarios 1 and 2 are the same for me. I proceed to lazily lay around all day and make my owner thank me for the honor of feeding me.

1: I'm a female Percy Jackson. Perci. I, ah, go out in the rain and don't get wet! Or something. I live by a river. I'm going to have fun.

2: Why does God hate me?
In scenario 2 become a Huntress of Artemis. Lesbian orgies ahoy!

1: Tis I, The Horned Judas, so I am drawn from well in the age when men in maille and plate fought each other in martial duels and political squabbles, when margins were drawn with ass trumpets, vicious rabbits and evil snails. I am the 'so-called' betrayer of Christ. But bitch, you can't complain, I got me some silver coins to feed my pain. Have you ever tried living on nothing but 'blood and body'!

2: I don't need a setting. Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back