• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

A New Morning (Quest) [Highschool DXD]

I wouldn't be able to speak of RL theology. I will take some liberties on this quest, if only because in DxD they also play fast and loose with myths.

I meant that, when I found that article for DxD, someone had created an angel specifically named Satanael, ie "The Adversary of God".

If you go through that, might as well just call yourself Azha Mazda and the other Angra Maiyu since they're already there.
Oh, thank you for clarifying since I completely misunderstood what you were saying.

Yea, that bit in dxd does make god come off as a moron.

In the jewish bible, there is only 1 mention of satan (demons don't exist, god was never rebelled against).

Specifically in the story of Job,
This is literally the only instance of satan before christians decided to rewrite everything

Satan the character or Satan with the name Satan? If it's the character then I thought there was something described in Isaiah. Although I think that was 'Son of the Morning' rather than Lucifer, although the name means the same thing. Beyond that I think there might be one or two more and I think the rebelling was somewhere in there but I'm not 100% sure (going off the OT but I don't know if that falls under your mention of rewriting).

Satan the character or Satan with the name Satan? If it's the character then I thought there was something described in Isaiah. Although I think that was 'Son of the Morning' rather than Lucifer, although the name means the same thing. Beyond that I think there might be one or two more and I think the rebelling was somewhere in there but I'm not 100% sure (going off the OT but I don't know if that falls under your mention of rewriting).
I believe in Job he was referred to as Adversary.

Or that could have been a rewrite on my text book.

Last edited:
[X]In order to pay as much attention to each of them, and give them however much love as they deserve, I exerted some of the accumulated power within me and bent the casualty, being at many places at the same time when it was necessary. [-35000xp, gain trait Choir Conductor]

[X]In order to pay as much attention to each of them, and give them however much love as they deserve, I exerted some of the accumulated power within me and bent the casualty, being at many places at the same time when it was necessary. [-35000xp, gain trait Choir Conductor]

Helel isn't an SI, he was created by taking the records of those in the previous universe Book of Life.

YHWH made sure to take the good natured yet reasonable people out of the bunch, in as many varieties as he could to cover all potential bases.
Is God aware of the memories that Si got?

Also can we focus on life creation and enhancement as a secondary attribute?

Is God aware of the memories that Si got?

Also can we focus on life creation and enhancement as a secondary attribute?
It's a bit of not spoilers, but YHWH made Helel specifically with those memories in the hopes that he would get some hindsight without fucking things up.

What do you mean by life creation and enhancement?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back