• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Advent of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

[X] Spend time with...
-[X] Akeno

No said:
The Alchemicals are clinically immortal. They get bigger with age but they never die from it (becoming Colossi [6-7] and then Giant Cities [8-9], no idea what they become at Essence 10 though).

Thanks for replying and thanks for writing this!

(OOC: the following text and sex scene were written by Bloodshifter)
This needs tightening up in a few places grammatically, few wrong tenses and at least one sentence that can use a comma, but overall both scenes were quite fun to read. Also Aika controlling the pace was a nice touch.

Is that canon for her having those H-Heroine costumes Alex?

I forget the max age for Dragonbloods but Solars and Lunars will naturally live anywhere from four to six thousand years depending on how well they take care of themselves. Sidereals live exactly five thousand years due to a decree from the Maidens.

edit: That's Creation years, not Earth years. Creation's years are slightly longer.
Solars: 2,000 to 3,000 years which can be extended to between 5,000 and 7,000 years with Extended Life Prana

Lunars: 2,000 to 3,000 years but can reverse their biological age using Time Bending Chrysalis.

Dragonblooded: 250 years then roll (Stamina + Resistance) once per decade, start at Difficulty 1 and increase by 1 each decade, to determine if you make it through the next decade. Well-Tended Garden of the Soul can assist in the rolls.

Sidereals: 3,000 to 5,000 years with an unavoidable fated date of death.

From what I can tell Creation years have 425 days, presumably of the same length, to our 365.25 days so each Creation year is ~1.16 Earth years. Doing the conversions gives:

Solars: ~2,327 to ~3,490 (~5,817 to ~8,145)
Lunars: ~2,327 to ~3,490
Dragonblooded: > ~290
Sidereals: ~3,490 to ~5,817

From what I can tell Creation years have 425 days,
A year in creation is 420 days and there are five days between each year that aren't marked on the calendar because that's when Creation shuts down into maintenance mode and everyone mostly just does their best to pretend all the weird shit involved isn't happening. Unless they're nobility, in which case they spend the entire time drunk out of their minds at the biggest party they can manage an invitation to. A tradition started by the Solars since the only time anyone other that Bright can summon a Third Circle Demon is during the nights of Calibration so all the Solars would get together and have witnesses proving that they aren't doing any demon summoning.

edit: Speaking of which, that's probably going to weird Bright right the fuck out when she notices it. "No wonder this world is so strange! When's the last time someone actually took the underlying systems offline and repaired them?"

Last edited:
[X] Spend time with...
-[X] Akeno

Wooo! It lives! I was getting worried there...

We need to induct Aika into the moonlit world we can't just keep her out of things it feels like we are ignoring her, and she's such an interesting personality. Hell we need a good hacker in our group and if we uplift her she could become more SCIENCEY and we can talk more about those hacking charms.

We need to induct Aika into the moonlit world we can't just keep her out of things it feels like we are ignoring her, and she's such an interesting personality. Hell we need a good hacker in our group and if we uplift her she could become more SCIENCEY and we can talk more about those hacking charms.
Plus with her mind she would make a good magician (what with merlin's magic system requiring the user to be good at math).

Right, I might sound like a killjoy here but this sort of shit should be done only after very careful consideration. And I'm not talking about just considering whether such a person would fit into the moonlit world or not, which skills they could learn and how, but also much more personal concerns. Like: would it be good for the person in question to become involved? Shougo was the only human without special powers or previous contact with supernatural that we recruited and that was because he NEEDED an outlet for his battle lust. Aika may be a budding hacker, but anything she can do we can learn to do better - Twilight caste - and perverted tendencies and hacking hobby aside, she's otherwise just a normal high school student. Would pulling her into this make her happy? Would she want to have anything to do with all this? Besides, involving her in supernatural events would mean we'll be putting her in danger at some point. And there may be other, far reaching consequences we'd need to consider before undertaking such an action - as well as whether it'd fit Issei's character to make such a choice.

That's OOC knowledge our hero doesn't have access to, though. As far as Issei knows, she just had an odd upbringing. And it's entirely possible Aika was never told anything about Sekirei, or that the character was borrowed without having an actual crossover implemented and is simply a very gifted hacker. Decisions need to be made primarily with IC knowledge in mind, anyway.

And she hardly classifies as a goddess. This is DxD mixed with Exalted. There's WAY crazier shit out there, especially when god-tiers are concerned.

That's OOC knowledge our hero doesn't have access to, though. As far as Issei knows, she just had an odd upbringing. And it's entirely possible Aika was never told anything about Sekirei, or that the character was borrowed without having an actual crossover implemented and is simply a very gifted hacker. Decisions need to be made primarily with IC knowledge in mind, anyway.

And she hardly classifies as a goddess. This is DxD mixed with Exalted. There's WAY crazier shit out there, especially when god-tiers are concerned.
Aika already is involved with the Moonlit World, remember we saved her from a monster when we met her.

The decision is how far are we are going to induct her into the MW not whether we should, once you see the MW you cannot back out of it.

Aika already is involved with the Moonlit World, remember we saved her from a monster when we met her.

Wait, what? When did that fucking happen?

Edit: After going over what I remember from this quest, I've realized that while Issei did end up saving a few girls from assailants, including some monsters, Aika was not among them. And he knew her before the quest started seeing as she goes to the same school as he did and was one of the few people - possibly the only one - who got along with the Pervert Trio, which Issei was a part of. So my conclusion is you got her confused with someone else. And all the other girls Issei saved from supernatural dangers were either already involved or are being handled by other parties and thus are a non-issue for now.

Last edited:
Wait, what? When did that fucking happen?

Edit: After going over what I remember from this quest, I've realized that while Issei did end up saving a few girls from assailants, including some monsters, Aika was not among them. And he knew her before the quest started seeing as she goes to the same school as he did and was one of the few people - possibly the only one - who got along with the Pervert Trio, which Issei was a part of. So my conclusion is you got her confused with someone else. And all the other girls Issei saved from supernatural dangers were either already involved or are being handled by other parties and thus are a non-issue for now.
While I agree anything she can do we can do better, the whole point of having followers for a Solar is to have more hands for the task, because a Solar only has so many hours in the day and Motes in the tank to do those tasks not to mention XP to buy charms for those tasks, besides she's already part of our group, keeping her out of things would just be a dick move that could well backfire on us in the future, while she's not my favorite character in DxD *that would be Kuroka followed by Rias herself* it's not like we are suggesting turning the Pervert Duo into Magical Martial Artists powered by Perversion *which we could totally do, not that we SHOULD but we could do it*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back