• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Advent of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Look I didn't believe it either, its in Rizer quest by Slayer Anderson.

I have been following that Quest since it first began, and while we did talk how Cleria Belial died, i don't remember Rizevim, Ajuka, or Serafall even being mentioned in that entire discussion. As far as i remember everyone agreed that it was Zekram Bael and the other elder Pureblood Devils who had her killed.

In that case, i don't think it was ever actually stated whether it was Serafall or Grayfia who killed them, though given that the entire mansion was frozen solid, you are right in that it was probably Serafall.
considering I think I still have the PM's that spawned that plot thread I'm willing to lay money on in being Sera-tan /laugh back when this thing was being updated frequently I was one of the ones who helped Alexander with stuff, even if it was spitballing ideas

So it's purely theory and fanon?
If it is, it's not from my quest or endorsed by me... I may not read every post on my threads, but I do at least skim and I remember the broad-strokes of the discussion when it popped up over there and I do not believe such was the conclusion reached.

So, maybe fanon from something else? But fanon.

I think you mean Crippled the fanfic where Issei has a crippled leg.
I'm not sure now, since Slayer has chimed in, doing a quick search of my own posts to bring up the relevant sections does inform me we ended up blaming Ajuka for making the King Pieces and the Satans for keeping them a secret. No one brought up Bael at all, unless it was for Serafall and Sirzechs claiming the land from the Bael.

I'm not sure now, since Slayer has chimed in, doing a quick search of my own posts to bring up the relevant sections does inform me we ended up blaming Ajuka for making the King Pieces and the Satans for keeping them a secret. No one brought up Bael at all, unless it was for Serafall and Sirzechs claiming the land from the Bael.
Crippled is the only place I know of that had the whole Bael history deal about Rias/Sona being the 'owners/keepers' of Kuoh City.

Crippled is the only place I know of that had the whole Bael history deal about Rias/Sona being the 'owners/keepers' of Kuoh City.
No. Crippled never even touches on the topic. The whole Bael territory thing is canon but the way everyone is describing it is wrong.
The land belonged to Bael and a member of their branch house (Belial) was the overseer for a while. She got axed because she fell in love with an exorcist and then the land was given to one of Baels allies (Gremory). For a while, Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa (Lord Gremory's bishop) was the overseer on the city before he was transferred to another country and the land was given to Rias. The only reason Sona is the co-overseer is because Gremory and Sitri are friends.

Source: Volume 18 Life 2.

Seriously people it's not that hard to verify this shit.

No. Crippled never even touches on the topic. The whole Bael territory thing is canon but the way everyone is describing it is wrong.
The land belonged to Bael and a member of their branch house (Belial) was the overseer for a while. She got axed because she fell in love with an exorcist and then the land was given to one of Baels allies (Gremory). For a while, Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa (Lord Gremory's bishop) was the overseer on the city before he was transferred to another country and the land was given to Rias. The only reason Sona is the co-overseer is because Gremory and Sitri are friends.

Source: Volume 18 Life 2.

Seriously people it's not that hard to verify this shit.
Belial isn't a branch house Bael, it's completely separate. The only line that suggests that is due to a bad translation.

And Sona technically has no authority over the area. Her being "co-overseer" is completely unofficial.

We should teach our shitty old friends to be raijuu.

... How? They seems to devolve too much into being pervert. The most certain ways is to have them date a normal girls, then they will be forced to be riaijuu.

How to find the willing girl is the difficult one. Unless we asked our kunoichi squad, and they're not exactly normal.

They know Mil-tan? Mh... We should just tell them that we gained superpowers. How about we show them Mil-tan's transformation. And then give them the option too.(Without telling them that they would not be turned into girls.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back