• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Advent of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

I'm pretty sure the situation is the exact opposite actually. If I had to deal with all that Beurucracy and paperwork BS that Sidereals had to deal with I would try to create a combo that would let me punch everyone in the face for... stress relief purposes.

Sounds more like it lol

I keep forgetting just how...bullshit SA martial styles are....I know they are the best MA users but fuck man...

True...and doesn't it take longer for Sidreals to up their essence? Like their age minimum is higher then other exalted.
No, it's exactly the same as all the other Celestial Exalted. The two things that screw Sidereals are bureaucracy and the fact that they can't create new charms outside of martial arts. If a Solar wants a charm that does something new then they can just do what Issei did and invent one with a few weeks of work at most. A Sidereal on the other hand is going to have to spend anywhere up to several centuries mastering concepts and finding a way to express them as a martial art. Of course, the flip side of that is why they've got such obscenely powerful martial arts.

Should we ask Rias if she and her peerage want to become half-castes. It would remove some of their major weaknesses, and give them access to excellencies, but might be politically complicated.

Once, back in the First Age, an Eclipse decided that a particular mountain was hot as hell and she wanted to fuck it. Not the god of the mountain, the actual physical mountain itself. This naturally presented some compatibility issues, given that one of the sides of the relationship was physically a human and the other was a geographical feature. To remedy these problems, the Solar designed and created an artifact called the Many-Stalked Flower of Delights. When activated through the simple process of being touched by two or more beings of differing species and charged with essence it changes from a simple sphere, blossoming forth various orifices and appendages compatible with everyone touching it which translate movements and sensations between them. Thus allowing beings of radically different physiology to safely fuck. Well, safely being a relative term. The first use of the Many-Stalked Flower of Delight did indeed allow the Eclipse to fuck that mountain. And when the mountain climaxed, the subsequent eruption killed thousands of villagers.

The Eclipse was quite satisfied though and passed the design for the artifact around to the rest of her circle who created quite a few more of the things. Eventually becoming a very popular, if rather rare, artifact of the first age.
... I have no words for this.
I have: Solars had too much freaking free time :eek: o_O :confused:

i don't see what the big deal is with fucking something that can't even fuck

we human does it all the time, in RL and in fiction

i mean, just look at all the hentai

Issei would be in the Kinsey Scale a 0, at most a 1.

Samael poison/curse is one of the few things that appear to do Aggravated damage, seeing that it almost destroyed Issei soul.

Some Fridge Horror what would have happened if Mittelt died like in canon?

Some Fridge Brillance for Mittelt different personality, I doubt Suika would have let Mittelt became the bitch that she was in canon.

A Solar can be dangerous, an angry Solar is going to be dangerous, but a bored Solar becomes even more dangerous for everyone.

Everyone would need a cup of Tea, or Coffe.

I have been thinking some prompts based in Shards of the Exalted Dream, I am doing them just that people can base with this to do Omakes.

------
-Gunstar Autochthtonia.
After the Gunstar found an entrance to the dimensional Gap, the Solar derivative decided to enter there to escape the Daystar, and to find resurces, maybe they could find something new, they find Great Red and they decided to bribe him (drugs, food, wathever he wants.), he lets the Gunstar pass, they end meeting Ophis, some months later the Gunstar ends finding the entrance to earth that is being invaded by the outsiders, they manage to convince everyone to move to the Gunstar, not everyone is happy, but is better than dying, they manage to convince the Outsiders that the Primordials are better enemies.

A lot of time in the future a young recruit by the name of Hyoudou Issei manages to stop a conspiracy to sell out the Gunstar to the Conquered Sun.

-Heaven Reach.
Issei finds an artifact from a lost age that had the incription D-DR41G, also another name that it has is "Boosted Gear", now he has to hide from bounty hunters, gain allies, gain a harem, and some time later he becomes a Solar Exalted, can Issei mange to complete his dream of being a Harem king, or will he become the snack for the Lunar Empres/Emperor that fucks everyone.

-Burning Legend.
Issei becomes a Mugen (Solar.) because he wanted to touch the Oppai of an Okami (Lunar equivalent.), for some reason he has a Tattoo of a red western dragon on his left arm, join in his quest to be the best fighter in the world, at first to gain a harem, later to defeat the wicked.

He would gain allies like Kenichi, Shougo, maybe Gangryong.

Issei would really hate Vera.

-Exalted Modern.
In this setting Issei is attacked by undercover agent Youma (she gets punished because she ignored orders of trying to win the loyalty of an anomaly.), he is saved by someone (you can decide who), Issei ends working indirectly for the Infernals for sometime before he manages to escape their clutches, his secret identity is of a famous male model, Issei ends in a wierd frienship with Lionel Kes.
-----
Sorry if my backstories are bad, my writting skills aren't very good.

Exalted is really brocken, the shards settings are also very brocken, the least bullshit setting is Burning Legend, and still manages to be brocken.

In Modern Exalted Abyssals can stop time when they shoot bullets from a firearm.

An Autoklave seems like a nice weapon.

The Road Lion in Exalted Modern would be a nice gift, but she has something better.

But the Stalking Tiger Comet is an other story.

Also why in Exalted a lot of the Vehicles are kinda slow.

Soryy if I distracted from the discussion.

i don't see what the big deal is with fucking something that can't even fuck

we human does it all the time, in RL and in fiction

i mean, just look at all the hentai
I think in this case it is a matter of degree more than anything else. Having sex with a mountain is just so out there and bizarre that even the most accepting can't help but boggle at the concept.

I wonder if Azasel would love this car that is an artifact in Exalted Modern.

Sleek and low to the ground, clearly a vehicle built
for speed and grace, the stalking tiger comet's starmetalaccented
black steel body conceals a rich but subdued
interior: Fine leather seats, burnished steel ornamentation,
and crystalline dials and knobs. Its hood tapers slowly to a
beveled point, the mark of its maker displayed prominently
there, like a knife ready to slice its way through any traffic.
Unlike many other sports cars, its engine does not growl or
purr, its stoic silence affording it just as much menace and
mystery as its tinted windows.
Repair: 4
Speed: 80/160mph
Maneuverability: +3D (Lore 3, Occult 1)
Endurance: A stalking tiger comet may be driven only
by someone who has attuned it for 10m, or by someone
the attuned owner has explicitly given permission to pilot
it. The robust engines of stalking tiger comets are actually
intricate shrines to the least god of the car, its pillars
adamant prayer strips covered by starmetal paeans. The car
runs for one day for each successful hour of prayer directed
to the invigoration of the least god (see Exalted, p. 132).
The spirit of the car can remember only seven days worth
of motivating prayer; any extra empowers it no further, lost
in the wash of the praise it has already received.
Crew: 1/1
Cargo: The stalking tiger comet can comfortably seat
three passengers, and has a small trunk with a cubic yard
of space.
Armor: 10L/14B
Health Levels: Ux4/Mx5/Cx2/Ix4/D
Weapons: A stalking tiger comet comes with two grand
shellcasters concealed beneath panels on either side of the
hood, which may be deployed reflexively and are fired by
the driver. It is impossible to find them through a mundane
search, and magical senses are made at difficulty 6. The car
is also equipped with two dragon's roar cannons, concealed
and deployed in the same way adjacent to each headlight.
Other Notes: Stalking tiger comets come with notoriety
interdiction fields, which impose an effect identical to
Arcane Fate on memories of the car (see The Manual of
Exalted Power—The Sidereals, pp. 119-121). This does
not apply to memories of the car when it is joined in battle,
or the memories of passengers. The attuned owner may turn
the field on and off as a reflexive action while in the car.

It is kinda slow, but a car that has a Sideral like, sweet, so it is an expy of James Bond car.

Musician Pattern Upholstery (Artifact •):
The stalking tiger comet is a vehicle of refinement; though meantprimarily for other conflicts, its beauty and grace can be
appreciated outside of combat. When the attuned owner
of the car incorporates the vehicle into a stunt to impress
or seduce someone, she may pay 3m to increase the bonus
dice from the stunt by one, and any resulting influence
becomes unnatural.

Pacification Dashboard (Artifact ••):
With a simple gesture and 1wp, the attuned owner of the car may draw
the attention of a passenger to the dials and lights on
the dashboard. They blur, and turn, and wheel about in
soothing patterns, ensuring that the ride is a peaceful one.
Using the owner's (Manipulation + Presence) in a reflexive
roll against the target's Dodge MDV, the car imposes an
unnatural Compulsion effect of compliance and lethargy.
The target cannot disturb the driver or other passengers,
nor take any non-reflexive actions that require a dice roll,
unless they are targeted by a physical attack or the driver
joins battle with the car. This effect may be ignored for a
day by spending 2wp.
If a target allows the Compulsion to affect them until
they get out of the car, their memories of the trip are afflicted by the notoriety interdiction field as if they had
not been a passenger.

Benthic Emissary Undercarriage (Artifact •••):
Moonsilver struts, adamant hub caps and blue jade wheel wells
allow the car to reconfigure itself for deployment at sea.
The driver uses a miscellaneous action to spend 5m, 1wp
to start the transformation, the wheels retracting and their
hub caps turning to become fins that slice through the water,
propelled by high-pressure jets of air from the wheel wells.
This allows the car to travel on or beneath the water at
half its normal speed.

With this extra artifacts the car appears like a "rape car".
------
Alexander a quiestion what would have happened to Issei and his friends if Mittelt died like in canon?

Also the reason that Mittelt is much nicer than in canon was because Suika?

Also thank you so much for this quest.

well found some more awesome art (not mine!) from the same person from yangs bb

rwby_future___ruby_rose_by_dishwasher1910-d8qwddn.png

the axe might just be a little ridiculous but dear god i hope ruby's balance breaker is at least as badass as this

also gasper and ruby fighting together would be hell on everyone else, time stop and haste? op!

we might want to get a few program to play as i don't think we'll find a partner other then bright who will have the patience. Sona doing is iffy.

we might want to get a few program to play as i don't think we'll find a partner other then bright who will have the patience. Sona doing is iffy.
You assume that Bright is even going to play it just like that.
Knowing her, she would probably do some kind of Virtual Reality stuff and force us to play the game as the general/high general/as one of the shogi pieces.

You assume that Bright is even going to play it just like that.
Knowing her, she would probably do some kind of Virtual Reality stuff and force us to play the game as the general/high general/as one of the shogi pieces.
my point still stands: who will play a game with issei that can go for days without end?

I could totally start a flame war with that, but I won't, because that is just so unfair :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back