• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Advent of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

I wonder if ancient cultures would consider Issei a Hero?

i would definitely think so. He's a badass who beats the shit out of supernatural beings and bangs hot girls. That's like 9/10 of all ancient myths right there.

So I'm just wondering...I recently found out about the little side story regarding Azazel and his little gender swap raygun. Was that in anyway related to our little experiments to transform Mil-tan? Cause if it is I'm not opposed to using either one on Kiba and Gasper (and Neo too if that rumor about their gender is true). Even if we just use our evil pieces by mistake on them (with the caveat it only swaps their gender and does not empower them due to them already having evil pieces) or as a goof we could always just have Az reverse it with that raygun.

No. And we know it is not about elephants.

sqMBOUU.jpg

Female kiba from the light novel

Didn't we have the gender change argument already? Like, several times now?

Did we? I honestly don't know, I only started following recently. I just figured between the side mission and now our fans making hentai about us in-universe i would just throw it out there...alternatively maybe a scenario like that is one of the hentai they made about us?

Well, near as I can tell the idea of gender-changing our friends got shot down. As a scenario made up by Issei's "fans"... Might be worth a laugh. The doujin would be mind-scarring to him and others involved, but funny.

Well, near as I can tell the idea of gender-changing our friends got shot down. As a scenario made up by Issei's "fans"... Might be worth a laugh. The doujin would be mind-scarring to him and others involved, but funny.
A: Gasper and Kiba are both perfectly happy with their current gender. Changing them against their will would be evil.

B: A dude physically turned into a chick is still a dude. And thus not a romantic target.

A: Gasper and Kiba are both perfectly happy with their current gender. Changing them against their will would be evil.

B: A dude physically turned into a chick is still a dude. And thus not a romantic target.

Gasper is a cross dresser and if I remember didn't fem kiba have become issei' girlfriend in the side story?

Honestly I don't care if we do or don't do it. We can just use it as something our admirers came up with

Gasper is a cross dresser
Which has nothing to do with his gender. Just his fashion sense. And it's not like Issei has any room to say anything there when his fashion sense is being molded by Bright.

Bright, you may recall, normally wears nothing but her wings and what basically amounts to a gold bikini. She would consider this perfectly acceptable, if rather understated, formal wear for even the most important occasions.

Which has nothing to do with his gender. Just his fashion sense. And it's not like Issei has any room to say anything there when his fashion sense is being molded by Bright.

Bright, you may recall, normally wears nothing but her wings and what basically amounts to a gold bikini. She would consider this perfectly acceptable, if rather understated, formal wear for even the most important occasions.

You got a point there.

Speaking of vampires we gonna be visiting a certain Yokai academy at any point? Maybe the history committee wants us to check it out. Might even help out Tsukune by taking the excess girls off his hands (at least we want a harem unlike him). Would be interesting to see how Gasper interact with moka and her siblings.

...well, Mizore and Ruby are both worth it. That said, not sure we can actually steal them if the story has made much progress. They're pretty bloody loyal.

Negi wouldn't mind us poaching a couple, I'm sure...he might need them all to survive, though.

...well, Mizore and Ruby are both worth it. That said, not sure we can actually steal them if the story has made much progress. They're pretty bloody loyal.

Negi wouldn't mind us poaching a couple, I'm sure...he might need them all to survive, though.

Given our bishonen good looks I'd say poaching a few from either is distinctly in the realm of the possible. I'd love to have kurumu too but her whole destined one thing I doubt it'll happen.

...also did anyone else just imagine fun time lessons with Akeno, and ruby? Maybe with Yuma joining in at some point?

Neither Rosario or Negima have shown up so far, I think? Plus, Alex mentioned once he'd try to avoid implementing more crossovers because it'd bloat the story too much. And Negima seems to be rather unlikely to happen, considering the lore.

Ah well worth a shot.

Though an omake on the matter might be appreciated. You think bagging Yuma or kala is ever a possibility? Would be interesting if Yuma suddenly wanted us but we were reluctant given our past interactions.

Apologies for the sudden deluge of posts. Just that this my favorite fic here, really eager for an update.

Neither Rosario or Negima have shown up so far, I think? Plus, Alex mentioned once he'd try to avoid implementing more crossovers because it'd bloat the story too much. And Negima seems to be rather unlikely to happen, considering the lore.
*tries to figure out what lore is the issue*

*nods, remembering the time traveling martians*

What do you think are the gratest dangers for Issei in the "Normal, and Supernatural sides?

I think the cult of Issei did grew meanwhile he wasn't in school.

Anyone has ideas for Omakes?

The cult's danger is all in what sort of people are in it really and whether are supernatural admirers from he'll decide to interact with our human ones.

Imho I think a bigger threat is reunion what with there leader and her self proclaimed mission to become God and all.

We need to get in touch with our Cultists. Those who've read Wheel of Time might remember Masema?

Cult leaders, even those who really believe in what they say, can become a big problem if the target of their woship doesn't actively keep them on the straight and narrow.

We wouldn't want to have them sacrificing virgins in our name, after all. Those should be delivered to our door.

We need a "perverse grin" smiley.

Except there's no reason to have a school like that since Yokai have no problems living alongside humans.
Alex could just make it an exclusive Youkai-only Boarding School. Not so much secretive as just a place for Youkai to be Youkai.

We need to get in touch with our Cultists. Those who've read Wheel of Time might remember Masema?

Cult leaders, even those who really believe in what they say, can become a big problem if the target of their woship doesn't actively keep them on the straight and narrow.

We wouldn't want to have them sacrificing virgins in our name, after all. Those should be delivered to our door.

We need a "perverse grin" smiley.

Good point, no one wants to end up as Masema.

Tally:

[X] Stay silent
-[X] Interfere only if things are about to come to blows.
No. of Votes: 7
[X] Stay silent
-[X] Interfere only if things are about to come to blows.
--[x] Though a part of you desires to put a stop to this and protect your friends' honor, another stronger part also recognizes that if Xenovia's words are any indication, as far as the three factions are concerned this is still very much Rias' territory. As such jumping in here may very well serve to only aggravate an already testy situation and undermine her authority, and you care too much about her to intentionally do that. That mess with Riser you could at least justify with him having thrown the first blow. Still justifications for past deeds aside, you keep your senses sharp and prepare yourself to step in should things look like they are about to come to blows.
[X] - Interfere
-[X] - "Um, guys? Am I the only one thinking that that's exactly what Kokabiel wants? I mean, he came here to what the Bible Factions consider "Devil Territory", leaving a nice big trail of dead bodies to show the way, and then just suddenly stops? It's pretty obvious he's trying to make it seem like he's working with the Gremorys or the Sitris, don't you think? Plus, we already know the guy is a warmonger, so if something happens to you guys and he gets your Excaliburs too, or even worse he manages to kill Rias or Souna frame the Church for it, than he could wind up restarting the Great War. Don't forget he's the guy that basically invented Divination, and Precogs are manipulative by default."
--[X] "Rias, I seriously suggest that we contact your brother and Lady Leviathan, and possibly Azazel-sensei, and inform them of these events, just so that they know what's really happening in case the worst comes to pass.
[x] Stay Silent
-[x] Interfere only if things are about to come to blows
--[x] Though a part of you desires to put a stop to this and protect your friends' honor, another stronger part also recognizes that if Xenovia's words are any indication, as far as the three factions are concerned this is still very much Rias' territory. As such jumping in here may very well serve to only aggrevate an already testy situation and undermine her authority, and you care too much about her to intentionally do that. That mess with Riser you could at least justify with him having thrown the first blow. Still justifications for past deeds aside, you keep your senses sharp and prepare yourself to step in should things look like they are about to come to blows.
No. of Votes: 6
[X] Call Azazel
No. of Votes: 4
[X] - Interfere
-[X] - "Um, guys? Am I the only one thinking that that's exactly what Kokabiel wants? I mean, he came here to what the Bible Factions consider "Devil Territory", leaving a nice big trail of dead bodies to show the way, and then just suddenly stops? It's pretty obvious he's trying to make it seem like he's working with the Gremorys or the Sitris, don't you think? Plus, we already know the guy is a warmonger, so if something happens to you guys and he gets your Holy Swords too, or even worse he manages to kill Rias or Souna frame the Church for it, than he could wind up restarting the Great War. Don't forget he's the guy that basically invented Divination, and Precogs are manipulative by default."
--[X] "Rias, I seriously suggest that we contact your brother and Lady Leviathan, and possibly Azazel-sensei, and inform them of these events, just so that they know what's really happening in case the worst comes to pass.
No. of Votes: 3
[X] Interfere
-[X] "I can guess at any number of reasons for those orders from not wanting to risk us helping to isolating the Church from the fallout but the sad fact is that we are probably already involved."
No. of Votes: 1
[X] Stay Silent
-[X] You have not studied War, and are only a novice in Investigation... however, something about this whole situation sinks. Badly. Having local representatives fo the Devil and Church Factions standing in near-opposition like this, while a renegade angel runs around in the background with stolen holy swords? Bad juju. Very bad indeed.
[X]Sigh really loudly.
-[X] Then say nothing when they all turn, looking at you expectantly.
--[X]Just cradle your head in a hand in abject disappointment.
[X]Sigh audibly.
-[X] Then say nothing when they all turn, looking at you expectantly.
--[X] Only after they ask: "Having foolishly taken the job of a neutral party ensuring the safety of both participants of this meeting it's not my place to interfere, but since you've asked: Our opponent is a skilled precognitive and I am immune to precognition. Both parties contain my precious friends and I would like to protect them and the enemy is a murderous warmonger. Wouldn't showing a united front against war oppose him best?"

Please don't talk about making dudes into girls and girls into dudes. That is so outside Issei's comfort zone.

Also, the answer is no: R+V and Negima are nor part of the general crossover. If you want to explore them invent a trans-dimensional travel machine.

The update making will start tomorrow, as I am super tired right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back