• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Advent of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

More seriously, when you vote to take time and decide to complete the analysis, you will get a session with Bright where you can make plans for your own personal version. After that is a matter of gaining access to your own workshop, the resources and begin the construction.

Yeah but can you combine the half-caste awakening technique with that? Also his dragon nature. And maybe the artificial chakra thing too.

It could be kinda like a new form of Exalt then, instead of just a copy.

Yeah but can you combine the half-caste awakening technique with that? Also his dragon nature. And maybe the artificial chakra thing too.

Half Castes are NOT Exalted. They are just seriously overpowered Dragon Blooded that can learn Celestial Style Martial Arts and Solar Charms.

Making a Human turn into a Half Dragon-Half Human Half Caste is possible but, it would likely take us practice to work correctly.

Half Castes are NOT Exalted. They are just seriously overpowered Dragon Blooded that can learn Celestial Style Martial Arts and Solar Charms.

Making a Human turn into a Half Dragon-Half Human Half Caste is possible but, it would likely take us practice to work correctly.
Either is incorrect: Solar Half-Caste may be stronger in some areas compared to DB Exalts, but even the weakest DB Exalt has more potential growth that any Half-Caste. Exaltation loses only to itself.

That aside, if you combine the half-caste awakening technique, dragon nature and the artificial chakra thing (Artificial Ki from Veritas), and the Evil Pieces technology...

Well gentlemen, you aren't making Exalts-you're making Gods.

Nnno they can't. Half-castes can learn solar-themed spirit charms, and Terrestrial MA styles. No actual solar charms or CMA. Dragon-blooded are much stronger.

Nice update Alexander.

I have begun to read "Shards of the Exalted Dream", and a lot of the things that appear in Gunstar Autochthonia setting are really broken (Void Fighters seems like a cool idea.), the other setting I have not read them (Heaven Reach, Modern Age, Burn Legend.), Magnus would have been a good friend with Bright.

I wonder what can be seen in the Dimmensional Gap?

I, did not know that, thank you for telling me Least Devotee.

I know that maybe this will never be in this quest, but I will put it anyway.

Voidfighter Gunships (Artifact ••••)
Repair: 3
These magitech gunships are the premier fighters
of the Gunstar Defense Line. Voidfighters have a
small, sharp-nosed cockpit flanked by two long, angled
wings, with a hull composed of jade-moonsilver alloy.
Essence-powered nacelles at the rear of the ship
provide constant propulsion even in the airless depths
of space. Beneath the wings hangs an array of fixed
artifact weapons, both long-range Essence cannons
and devastating nova warheads. Potent utility artifacts
are integrated into the ship, providing the gunships'
Dragon-Blooded pilots with potent Alchemical Charms
and constant mental contact with Sidereal tacticians
in Hadal. It is a ship that embodies the unified strength
of the Exalted, and the armies of the Primordials have
learned to fear it.
Voidfighter Gunships are constructed as an Artifact
4, but the Solar Deliberative has allocated massive
amounts of infrastructure and resources towards the
production of the gunships. As such, any pilot with
Backing 3 in the Gunstar Defense Line is given a
voidfighter without needing to purchase it with the
Artifact Background.
Speed: 60/120 mph
Maneuverability: +3S (Lore 2, Sail 2)
Endurance: A voidfighter must be powered by an
Artifact 3+ elemental core in order to operate. Maintenance
is required for every twenty hours of operation;
without it, the ship takes one level of lethal damage
for every ten hours it is in arrears.
Crew: 1/1
Cargo: Two passengers or equivalent cargo.
Armor: 20L/25B
Health Levels: Ux10/Mx5/Cx4/Ix2/D

It also has integrated Artifacts, maybe I will put them later.

Last edited:
So where are we going to get that thing?. Unless you buy a helicopter and pimp that bitch up.

Maybe from the Dimensional Gap, the Voidfighter is from an alternate universe of Creation where the UCS joined the Primordials.

Last edited:
Maybe from the Dimensional Gap, the Voidfighter is from an alternate universe of Creation where the UQS joined the Primordials.
It's UCS, and it was deliberately vague whether it was due to mind-control or something else.
...My horas are quite determine that it is through Mind-Control, but not how.

Yeah. Let's not do that. Remember when Azazel or is it our Dragon. States an unknown creature manage to breach it?. The point is, if you don't want exalted monsters rampaging throughout Earth, Underworld, or heaven. Say no to curiosity. Unless we are strong enough.

Last edited:
Thank you Kinglugia with the correction, seeing what is the nature of the Primordials it may have been something horible for UCS, the plea for help to that Solar is very vague that he made.

A lot of Creation monsters are extremely nasty.

And one of the worse things Voidtech.

For the cool factor?
You mean the telekinesis gauntlets and all the other shit we picked up isn't enough "cool factor" for you? What would we even do with a fucking starfighter besides park it in our manse and show it off to guests? When you just give the main character cool shit for the sake of being cool you're treading in Mary Sue territory.

And Gilgamesh is an equivalent to an Elder Solar with all its connotations. Your point? :V
Gilgamesh isn't a magician, first of all. Second, saying Gilgamesh has one so we should have one too is shit logic because Gilgamesh has everything, including things that shouldn't exist because they're unspeakably stupid -- like ancient Babylonian spaceships. Third, we are a long fucking way from being any kind of Elder Solar. And fourth, it's a stupid idea in general.

That we're even having this discussion makes me want to start my own Solar!Issei quest and make you work with just your Exaltation. No magical mentors, no Sacred Gears, no cheat codes and no free stuff, just your charms and your wits.

Gilgamesh is ten different kinds of bullshit and history-raping nonsense. Using him as an example strangles the point you're trying to support.

I was pointing at Berserkalot...

And Gilgamesh is an equivalent to an Elder Solar with all its connotations. Your point? :V

but I can see why you focused on Gil.

Guys, do I need to use the GM's Hammer? *fake smile*

No need, I'll be good.

RcEVUkX.png

Well crap, I put that as something that maybe would not appear in the quest, but the only thing I made is a flamewar, I am truly sorry.

Thank you Alexander for stoping it before it went out of control.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back