• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Advent of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Fuck it, I got a idea.

[X]"I'm sorry buchou, but I can't just stand around and let two beautiful girls--one of them being my childhood friend at that--to died on a suicide mission!."
-[X] First Presence Excellency.
--[X] "'To accomplish that, it's okay for us to die.' Are you two crazy!? Irina, if you died, then how can you protect those swords from them when you are dead? How can you just go to a suicide mission, knowing full well that you're going to died, and act as if it is normal!?."
--[X]"Ask me this: Did the higher-up order you to do this by yourself personally?"
---[X]Then either there is a traitor among your rank or someone within the church is sabotaging your mission to compete some objective of theirs and I am DONE with seeing people cast aside for political gain. Irina I just got to see you again for the first time in years, I can't bear to see you sent to your death just so that someone else can claim a victory or have your holy swords been taken from you. You and Xenovia are people, not weapons."(If the higher-up didn't sent them personally)
----[X]Silversun's taking charge and making use of the ninja.

There, try to top that.

Edit: Okay, I fix it.

Last edited:
Didn't mean to imply that we did, though I can see why you'd think that. It's a turn of phrase. And anyone that's paying attention knows that Micheal is running the day-to-day stuff, there's no way they'd be able to hide that.
Actually I think the lower level of the church has been lied to making it look like god was very active when it was just Michael impersonating God because without faithful the angels are fucked. I believe that was the major reason Xenovia left in canon since they had been lying to their people for so long. The only reason the devils and the Grimori did not take advantage was the leadership wanted peace and did not want to destroy the Heaven faction.

Actually I think the lower level of the church has been lied to making it look like god was very active when it was just Michael impersonating God because without faithful the angels are fucked. I believe that was the major reason Xenovia left in canon since they had been lying to their people for so long. The only reason the devils and the Grimori did not take advantage was the leadership wanted peace and did not want to destroy the Heaven faction.
the higher ranks of the church excomunicated Xenovia so that any attempt by her to reveal the truth would be dismissed as heresy.

Fuck it, I got a idea.

[X]"My apologies Buchou, but as the leader of the Hyodo Dragon clan and as a Solar Exalt, I cannot simply cannot such foolishness on their part to continue."
-[X] First Presence Excellency.
--[X] "'To accomplish that, it's okay for us to die.' These are your orders? This is your duty? And how, pray tell, are you going to keep those swords away from them when you are dead? What is going to keep their allies, and they must have allies, you have at least realized that, from simply taking those swords and more from your corpses? No."
--[X]"Ask me this: Did the higher-up order you to do this by yourself personally?"
---[X]Then either there is a traitor among your rank or someone within the church is sabotaging your mission to compete some objective of theirs and I am DONE with seeing people cast aside for political gain. Irina I just got to see you again for the first time in years, I can't bear to see you sent to your death so someone else can claim a victory, You and Xenovia are people not weapons."(If the higher-up didn't sent them personally)
----[X]Silversun's taking charge and making use of the ninja.

There, try to top that.

Changing vote

[x] BlackThief12

BlackThief12
I kind of like yours, but the opening is too... simple.
Even with a decent Presence rank, it doesn't really fit him. He'd be more blunt and passionate.

More 'Sorry Rias, but there's no way in Hell I'm going to let these two die for something so 'stupid!''
Maybe use 'beautiful women' or 'my best friend' instead of just 'these two.'

Feels more 'Issei.'

BlackThief12
I kind of like yours, but the opening is too... simple.
Even with a decent Presence rank, it doesn't really fit him. He'd be more blunt and passionate.

More 'Sorry Rias, but there's no way in Hell I'm going to let these two die for something so 'stupid!''
Maybe use 'beautiful women' or 'my best friend' instead of just 'these two.'

Feels more 'Issei.'

You might have a point

You still have a pretty good idea, but now that he's pointed it out he's kinda right. you still got my vote but he's right you should amp up the issei aggression a touch.

Okay, I already fix it. I hope that I make him more Issei.

Hmm, looking at other supernatural stuff just to get my omake juices flowing, I can't help but visualize Solar!Issei in a world where the SCP Foundation is a thing.

With some careful planning and using certain artifacts/charms, he might be able to tank most of the crazy shit that the SCP Foundation is keeping, and maybe eliminating a few of them in the process.

This is due to the fact that some, if not most of them, have some kind of Shaping effect, possibly Raksha-level shaping bullshit and unconstrained by the laws of Creation.

Thoughts, anyone?

Hmm, looking at other supernatural stuff just to get my omake juices flowing, I can't help but visualize Solar!Issei in a world where the SCP Foundation is a thing.

With some careful planning and using certain artifacts/charms, he might be able to tank most of the crazy shit that the SCP Foundation is keeping, and maybe eliminating a few of them in the process.

This is due to the fact that some, if not most of them, have some kind of Shaping effect, possibly Raksha-level shaping bullshit and unconstrained by the laws of Creation.

Thoughts, anyone?
Fuck the Foundation, and I don't mean literally.

At least, if the Solars could kill Primordials, they can probably kill 6...8...2...oh, fuck. It may not be a Primordial, but I'd bet killing it would be enough to create some kind of Neverborn-esque monstrosity. That's just what happens when you go full Strange Aeons on something, apparently.

Well, besides him...we could probably destroy or subvert a lot of them. I'm concerned about a few of the "endless labyrinth" types, though...some of those might be Shaping Effects, but some may be physics-obedient space-time oddities.

There's also a few which are just too bizarre for me to even guess if we could deal with them...

Thoughts, anyone?
Well, setting aside the fact that it would never happen because of the Foundation's policies on never ever letting SCPs come near each other, a lot of them are very conceptual. Issei might be able to take out SCPs like 106 (The Old Man), but there are also SCPs like 55 ([unknown]), 231 (Special Personnel Requirements), and 871 (The Self-Replacing Cake), in addition to "harmless" SCPs.

Well, setting aside the fact that it would never happen because of the Foundation's policies on never ever letting SCPs come near each other, a lot of them are very conceptual. Issei might be able to take out SCPs like 106 (The Old Man), but there are also SCPs like 55 ([unknown]), 231 (Special Personnel Requirements), and 871 (The Self-Replacing Cake), in addition to "harmless" SCPs.
I think Yang would enjoy a Memetic Ghost Ostrich, don't you?

SCP 1261

Some stupid attempts at creepypasta that are the garbageiest of garbage.

It still confuse me.
basically SCP stands for "Secure contain protect". A fictional organization dedicated to the containment and coverup of various supernatural things that exist in the world. The SCP wiki is kind of like a giant forum of small creepypasta things and has been modeled to give the appearance of actually being a collection of leaked information from said organization.

Some stupid attempts at creepypasta that are the garbageiest of garbage.
...nah, there's a huge number of creepypasta attempts out there that are massively worse than any SCP I've seen.

That said, relatively few are better than mediocre.

I find some of it is edgy for the sake of edgyness.
And some of it is basically quirky humor. It's really just a grab bag of weird, all managed by a bunch of paranoid sociopaths.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back