• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Amelia, Worm AU [Complete]

If we don't speculate, then will the next chapter come out sooner?
Someone has to get at least one speculation right before the next chapter comes out.

Aceso is Riley's cape name... so that happened a while ago. Also, she wasn't there...

Missy's Shard is pregnant, and it isn't Theo's or Riley's Shards' baby.

Honestly, I have to imagine that Missy's shard should have budded a couple times by now. I mean, if Taylor could do it in a couple months, Missy's should have a swarm of abominations running around.

Maybe they just haven't Triggered yet.

Last edited:
Then I speculate set N, where N contains all alpha-numeric strings from length 1 to length infinity.

None of your speculations include spaces or punctuation, so all of them are wrong.

Also.
Yum Kaax is pregnant with Ziz-clone.
Yay!
chibi_ziz_by_liujuin-d7zhbye.jpg

One of the ways zoning laws worked on the planet, there was always a space of around a quarter that was required to be left undeveloped
A quarter what?

All these pregnancy guesses... how old is Missy? Should be about 14 now? And Theo is a bit younger?

I know this is QQ, but come on people.
My guess is she hasn't been eating to maximize field time and crashed from low blood sugar.

All these pregnancy guesses... how old is Missy? Should be about 14 now? And Theo is a bit younger?
Fourteen and fifteen, respectively. Although Theo's due to tick over to sixteen sometime around right now. Guess I'll have to have Missy and Riley give him a birthday party.

... Not like that you pervs...

Those three people Theo rescued were thieves, I suspect, or otherwise Up To No Good.

... oh, speculation about Missy? I suspect it's Peanuckle's answer, above, combined with exhaustion and lack of sleep (no, the last two are not entirely redundant).

I mean, sure, kids that age do sometimes have sex (underage pregnancy statistics are goddamn depressing), but I'd like to think that this particular group of kids would have more sense than that - plus, Tinker-tech contraceptives.

I mean, sure, kids that age do sometimes have sex (underage pregnancy statistics are goddamn depressing), but I'd like to think that this particular group of kids would have more sense than that - plus, Tinker-tech contraceptives.
With capes like Rey and Riley around, the only reason people on the team would have traditional pregnancies is for the experience of it. Otherwise they can just build a uterus machine. Or get Amelia to grow another baby tree.

Obviously the only explanation for what we just saw is that they were all kidnapped and put into a simulation. Missy fell asleep because she woke up in the real world.

I have been toying with the idea that this is all just an illusion that has been going since Ziz descended in that Behemoth fight. She wasn't very happy about them deviating from her carefully made plans and this is plan B.

Of course Ziz herself only thought she did and has been in an illusion since Scion decided to use her as a makeshift PtV shard to repair the cycle.

And Scion has been trapped in a hallucination ever since Abbadon was detected. He never flew past and instead has both him and Eden trapped as he feeds off their simulated experiences.

Abbadon however lost to a race several dozen millennia ago and they have been using him as a hunter/killer parasite to destroy the Entities from the inside.

They can only do this because another Entity twisted their minds and perception so that it could become the Prime Entity be removing the competition.

And that one is......

I have started speculating about gesellschaft being another front for Cauldron or a client.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back