• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Amelia, Worm AU [Complete]

A/N- I am soooo surprised no one called this ahead of time. I was afraid I made it too obvious.

We were too busy finding insulin from the Missy chapters and then giggling too hard to inject it from finding out Dennis has taken Missy's place as the posterboy for Traumatized Child Soldier.

A/N- I am soooo surprised no one called this ahead of time. I was afraid I made it too obvious.

It seemed to obvious to me to bother pointing out. Edit: For some reason I thought TanaNari's A/N was with regard to Avalon being scary, not Lily and Sabah getting back together (I am not a clever man)

That being said I have to wonder how close in nature and structure Avalon is to the countries that Eden would've encouraged had she survived.

Last edited:
Bad Lily. We do not go back to abusive relationships!

They're a touch more even now though. Sabah's trauma isn't as intense or long lasting as Lily's was, but they're still sisters in experiencing trauma now. Plus, Sabah learned that when the chips are down she truly can rely on Lily to do what is best for her and not just be dependent on her. Mostly functional co-dependent relationship is go!

Not the best but one of the better end results natural triggers can hope for with the shards fucking with their heads on top of their Trigger trauma.

Bad Lily. We do not go back to abusive relationships!
Maybe Beth has helped Sabah's behavior by shocking her when she's misbehaving....also the destruction of Paris happened during a french election Year,are the french heads of state even still alive? does this mean France is now in chaos?

Last edited:
They're a touch more even now though. Sabah's trauma isn't as intense or long lasting as Lily's was, but they're still sisters in experiencing trauma now. Plus, Sabah learned that when the chips are down she truly can rely on Lily to do what is best for her and not just be dependent on her. Mostly functional co-dependent relationship is go!

Not the best but one of the better end results natural triggers can hope for.
What exactly changed?

Speaking as an American, I don't get it, either.
It's a military thing, I think.
There is a roast beef dish that before integration of the sexes was sometimes disparagingly refereed to as the "curtains of beef", due to it's similarity in appearance to a portion of female anatomy in some of the grizzlier sexual education videos.

I'll let you all figure out the ketchup. Edit nevermind Kaiser got it perfectly.

What exactly changed?

Sabah was forced to rely on Lily, not only for mobility but also her very survival and stopping her from becoming another zombie.

That combined with Lily probably not leaving her side and doing everything she could while Sabah was weak, vulnerable, and in pain will leave a mark on her psyche.

They're not equal, but they'd be propping each other up now with Sabah using Lily to recover from her trauma of almost becoming a zombie and then being dismembered while Lily uses Sabah to recover from her isolation trauma.

Like I said, a fucked up sort of co-dependence but it's more equal and has a better chance of having a good end than what they had before. They're not going to get better like that but at the rate thing keep happening, none of Pantheon is going to get better without time-dilation Tinker-tech VR therapy.

Even if I had been certain they would get back together, there's something a little too sad and a little too cynical about calling it right after the sort of breakup they had.

I'm cheese enough to admit I was surprised, though.

Not, like, surprised for longer than the time it takes for a hummingbird's wings to go halfway down, but yes, it caught me off guard right at first.

I was already half expecting it after San Francisco, I just assumed it was happening off-stage. What surprised me was the distinct lack of Crystal/GL shipping. I really expected some comment, considering that with his power his 'hug' was full-body skin contact.

I was already half expecting it after San Francisco, I just assumed it was happening off-stage. What surprised me was the distinct lack of Crystal/GL shipping. I really expected some comment, considering that with his power his 'hug' was full-body skin contact.
using the toilet must be a nightmare around GL,i don't think anyone has the stomach to go out with someone they have sensed ;) using the bathroom...what a turn off.:D

Amelia, Ch 326- Beth
Beth: WOW, THIS IS AWKWARD. SO, POLITICS, AMIRIGHT?

Also, in my head, she never left the doorway.

Additionally, yeah, the after endbringer re-hookup was kinda telegraphed. Wasn't expecting the scene now, but figured it would be mentioned eventually.

I didn't get it at first either but once I did I chuckled, all it needs to be a joke from back than was a comment about a side-order of red-wings to go with it.

And if you don't get that part either I am in awe of your ability to retain your innocence on the internet.

BOW DOWN TO MINE.

...and then please explain?

Getting your red wings refers to sex in an airplane, in-flight, while one of you is menstruating.

If you do, does that mean Sabah's going to be spending all her time with you and I'll be a third wheel?
If you do, does that mean Sabah's going to be spending all her time with you and I'll be a third wheel?

Belated congratulations on your new banner, TanaNari. You're probably the only person on the site, besides Ack, who deserves it.

I see Beth is still getting over her Princess trauma. The mental image of her still having those spirits when she's 30+ years old is pretty funny. Hopefully Lilly/Sabah works out better this time around.

I see Beth is still getting over her Princess trauma. The mental image of her still having those spirits when she's 30+ years old is pretty funny. Hopefully Lilly/Sabah works out better this time around.
Honestly, someone should just convince her to roll with it. She's strong enough to get the Myrrdin treatment of "Well, she's fucking crazy, but I'm not gonna tell her to her face." Presumably this would occur after some kind of character defining self-revelation. Like a drunken threesome with 2/3rds of an Endslayer combo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back