• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Blacksmith quest

Hu.

That's quite.

Something.

[X] Sign the Deed - take control of the Kaleidoskop Anstalt.
[X] Go check on Zecchan!

You're all welcome for me rolling that three for all of you...

[X] Go check on Zecchan!
----->[X] comfort her.

Uh, isn't it Arcueid?

[X] Go check on Zecchan!

[X] Go check on Zel-chan.

[X] Make preparations for a new mech to be built (in secret of course).

Hopefully one of our new holdings is named the Tesla Leicht Institute and will be willing to make us a custom unit. (My dreams have been given new life. It's still not too late D:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ironshanks said:

[X] Make preparations for a new mech to be built (in secret of course).

Hopefully one of our new holdings is named the Tesla Leicht Institute and will be willing to make us a custom unit. (My dreams have been given new life. It's still not too late D:)

You don't want to be the scary ass guy who takes out mecha on foot.

nightblade said:
You don't want to be the scary ass guy who takes out mecha on foot.

You know that scene in R2 where Zero tries to shoot is chest bemu but gets trapped and nearly skewered like a shish-kebab? If that ever happens we can just open the hatch and say "Surprise".

Jiven said:
Hu.

That's quite.

Something.

Too much? I was afraid it was too much.
1zn3jhs.png

Quick, to the retcondrive!

EnderofWorlds said:
You're all welcome for me rolling that three for all of you...

Technically, the three choices were more or less equally broken.
-00 gave you Veda, the nearly omniscient quantum computer that had access to every database worldwide, even those not connected to the net. There were also teh Innovators, a small of bioroids that had infiltrated every government, military and corporation in the world. Basically, your wealth would have been in information.

-Exxaxxion had future supertech up the wazoo. Power armors, nano, inertia control, anti-matter powerplant, and a game-breaking giant robot. You'd have been the biggest kid around, even above Britannia. So long as you didn't care for collateral damage at least.

In comparison this route only gave you Reinforce and loads of cash. If you manage to keep it, that is.

Liam-don said:
In comparison this route only gave you Reinforce and loads of cash. If you manage to keep it, that is.
And infinite prana, thanks to Zel-chan.

[X] Go meet with Zel-chan, get her to give you access to unlimited prana.
[X] Trace Caliburn, and experiment with using the memories it has of Saber wielding it to train in the use of Prana Burst.

Because even if Saber has better circuits than we do, ours are still sufficient to spend more on a single action that she typically does in an entire fight (about one to two hundred units of prana). This will let us take our already Servant-level stats, and then add Saber-tier stats on top of those.

You might wanna check the stat sheet I put up on the first page. They're here for a reason.

[X] Go check on Zecchan!
----->[X] comfort her.

Liam-don said:
You might wanna check the stat sheet I put up on the first page. They're here for a reason.
It would help more if you mentioned an update to the front page...

Archer (Emiya Shirou)
Class: Homeless
Alignment: Neutral Lewd

Neutral Lewd?

seriously?

also, zel-chan's mood is "shattered" we should probably go comfort her or something.

First, he should focus on what he can do right now. he gets up to find Zel.

He finds her sitting on the edge of the garden's cliff, staring at the setting sun. She is back in her child form.

He sits down next to her and waits silently.

"You know," she says softly, "before you, he was the only person I've ever talked to."

"I am just a book, I can't go anywhere without someone carrying me and he didn't like going outside. Besides I was a secret."

"But he taught me how to dream. To see other worlds in my sleep. I watched so many different people, all living their own lives and thinking their way."

She breaks into a sad smile. "He'd listen to me for hours afterward, when I told him all I'd seen. He would just seat there and listen for hours. He'd ask for my thoughts about the people I'd seen and the decisions they'd taken, but he never dissaproved of any of my opinions or tried to dictacte to me what I should think. He'd tell me to remember what I'd said and see how they'd fare in the future."

She sniffs loudly, eyes shining in the dying sunlight. "He told me once, that my appearance wasbased on the closest thing to a daughter he ever had. That was such an akward show of affection I laughed him out of the room." The memory brings up a few laughs, before the tiny girls chokes and break into loud sobs. "I wanted to see him one more time! To tell him I loved him and I was so glad he'd created me! That I'd be strong and happy no matter what. That I would make him proud, just like the Moon princess would!"

Archer puts a cautious hand over the crying girl's head and she throws herself in his chest. "We have a long way ahead of us Zel, but I promise you we will."

Zelretch: Affection +1
5_LZn_O5_L.gif

-----

Here is Archer, formerly Emiya Shirou, possibly retired Counter Guardian, as unlikely as that is. It is a new morning in his underground fief and he must once again decide on a course of action.
He has recently gained a staggering amount of power in the form of a sentient magical Grimoire and a financial empire the likes of which you only see in fiction. He hasn't experimented much with her yet, so he has no practical knowledge of the powers she grants.

His name is written on the piece of paper representing all of this fortune, but he strongly suspects his lack of trace in the system worldwide may be a serious obstacle to an attempt to take control of it and that his anonymity will be very likely lost in the process. The car, wallet full of cash and higly protected credit card should ensure some financial freedom, however.

He has a business card from the Sagittarius & Associates law firm, with a series of 20 numbers on the back. At a guess it is some sort of code or password.

A second passage through the computer revealed two passes for the Annual Sakuradite Summit at Lake Kawaguchi. Zel expressed a desire to go there.

He's familiarized himself enough with the plate's schematics to be confident he can make use of the rail to move about or leave.

He still has the means to contact Kaname Ohgi, but it has apparently been weeks since they met.

What should he do?

[]Stay in the Hive.
-[]Train with Zel
-[]Go to the castle
-[]Explore somewhere else. (Where?)

[]Leave
-[]Go shopping
--[]in the Tokyo settlement
--[]In an old Tokyo ward (which?)
-[]Go to Lake Kawaguchi
-[]Call Ohgi (why?)
-[]Call S&A

[]Write-in

[X] Leave...
- - [X] Call on Sagittarius & Associates law firm.
- - [X] Go to Lake Kawaguchi, Zecchan DID say she wanted to go... right?

[X] Leave...

[X] Leave...

[X] Leave...

[X] Leave...

[X] Leave...
- - [X] Go shopping for a disguise in the old ward so you can go shopping for new duds in the settlement.

[X] Leave...

So jumping straight back into CG's plot seems to be the unanimous decision. Not that I'm movkin the vote, since I won't update for a while, but there is the matter of Zel. Would you rather she stay invisible/book form, or do let her free to roam in a physical form? If so, adult or child?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back