• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Cosmos Quest (Naruto/Lupin III)

Hymn of Ragnarok said:
Actually in the spirit of the current topic of discussion, take a look at this: http://scoutingweb.com/scoutingweb/SubPages/SurvivalGame.htm

Survival Game. Given a list of items, rank them in order of importance. You'd be surprised. I was when I first did it.

Very information, and gives you an idea of how important and versatile some things are.
You! You are my new friend here!
Yay!
Also, site doesn't work.

I'd have to throw in that Floridian mosquitoes are nasty, innumerable fuckers.

Last edited by a moderator:
misquetos on the west coast of the US aren't bad per say, but the little bastards are down right clever in getting into your house during the night even when you closed everything up, stuffed a towel into the opening under the door and your bedroom has no ventilation.

[X] "I think the real question is, can you prove I wrote that?" ;) "Besides my only regret is that I couldn't forge the note in your handwriting."

[X] "My only regret is that I couldn't forge the note in your handwriting."

[X] "I think the real question is, can you prove I wrote that?" ;)

[X] "I think the real question is, can you prove I wrote that?" ;)

[X] "I think the real question is, can you prove I wrote that?"

FurikoMaru said:
You know it. As for summer, I hear their horseflies are worse than our mosquitoes and horseflies combined. And given I still have the scars from my last encounter with Canadian horseflies...
I like to think Louisiana fire ants stack up pretty well against other troublesome insects, although that sounds really nasty.

Once you see a raft of them lock legs and float down the bayou, you start to suspect they are immortal.

Guile said:
I like to think Louisiana fire ants stack up pretty well against other troublesome insects, although that sounds really nasty.

Once you see a raft of them lock legs and float down the bayou, you start to suspect they are immortal.

Goddamned fucking ants :mad:

For those of you not familiar with the Southern fire ant, they are vicious bastards that will build nests that can, on occasion, spread across acres of land with no sign but a handful of surface mounds. Their sting is like being stabbed with a needle coated in jalapeno juice, and they will eat absolutely anything that they find.

They are not quite as bad as Soldier Ants, but you still don't want to, say, leave young kittens out in the grass where there's an infestation :(

lupin11_1024X768-e1304224793607.jpg

[X] Why wert not thou born in my father's dwelling?

Your smirk gets a little broader, and you cross your arms. "I think the real question is, can you prove I wrote that?"

The hope that was lilting in his chakra becomes a crescendo in an instant.

Outwardly, Kankuro hmphs. "Those clothes don't suit you at all, kid. But honestly, I'm just glad I didn't find you in miniskirts and thigh-highs."

"Wow, you know just what a girl wants to hear, don't you?" you quip, wondering what the hell he's talking about.

He just shakes his head. "If you want to flirt, I think Gaara's a little more in your age range."

... why is this so familiar?

"Maybe I like older men," you say cheerily.

"Idiot," Kankuro says, raising his hand as though reaching for something on his head that isn't there. "What the hell are you doing corrupting twelve-year-old girls like that? Get out here so I can beat you."

You almost drop your cigarette.

[X] "... Jigen-san?!"

[X] "JIGEN!" *tacklehug*

[X] Hey, if he'd rather talk to Lupin first, that's cool... you guess... :(

Y'know I coulda sworn I remembered you saying something about how none of our friends were coming through....

Well you know what? Screw the canon options. Screw 'em all. Nobody plays second fiddle to nobody.

[X] Party at the Throne at the Heart of the Mountain in the World Inside the Gourd! Wooooooooooooo!

[X] "OhmygodJIGEN?" Have a total fangirl breakdown.
-->[X] Assuming Direct Control. "Oh, hey buddy. How've ya been?"

FurikoMaru said:
A lady's prerogative, my friend.

Well, now people are gonna be looking for the other members of our crew. And Zenigata's dead, so....

Anyway, would there be any problem with Throning Kankuro/Jigen so everyone can get a word in? Cause seriously, why not? This is totally what Throne is meant for!

Yes, yes, giving away a trump card before a match, although somehow I doubt it would account for much at this point. We now know Kankuro's ghetto Shintenshin trick. So much for that relatively unique advantage... :mad:

Like everyone having Sage Mode, grumble grumble.

Although I can't tell if this is a bonafide construct or past life reflex, so eh.

the throne thing looks good, but in public, and against the guy we might have to fight?

nah man.

lets save that for the exam, it'll be great.

Jingen Vs Lupin in the center of the mind, while we fight kankuro.

also.

Also, important question that i can't believe nobody has asked.

If the puppet is the product of some sort of Shintenshin rip-off, then who's fucking soul is inside the puppet?

Did I fucking call it, or what?

not the specific character, but i knew he had someone in that thing.

If I actually knew any of the LupinIII characters, then perhaps I would have guessed that it was the gunman?

Seven more posts and Furiko's gonna party like it's 1999! Saying this lame catchphrase now, because I might not catch it then.

[X] "... Jigen-san?"

I guess now we know how Kankuro "controlled" his puppet. Also, just for the reference, can Z-slash create a narrative convenience where there was none? As in, can Z-slash open a "route" or create a route-opening vote option?

EDIT: Though, I like the "Trone" option too, but maybe at a later point.

[X] "Jigen-san?!" Tackle-hug. "Holy shit Lupin didn't know anybody was still around well I guess you aren't technically you don't think ossan is actually in Tenten do you?!"
-[X] "Oh, hold on, let me make this a four-way call." Throne at the Heart of the Mountain. With all the Sasukes staring at them forbiddingly.

Also, whaddaya mean thigh highs and miniskirts? We are a delicate lady you know.

Edit: wait, does that mean our unrequited love(s) might be possible after all? Once we find him I mean. You don't think it would be too weird that Lupin is involved too do you?

X] "Jigen-san?!" Tackle-hug. "Holy shit Lupin didn't know anybody was still around well I guess you aren't technically you don't think ossan is actually in Tenten do you?!"
-[X] "Oh, hold on, let me make this a four-way call." Throne at the Heart of the Mountain. With all the Sasukes staring at them forbiddingly.

Huh.
While I was still thinking on the first update, another one arrives!
*thrashes notes*
FurikoMaru said:
Is that picture canon?
*googles*
Damn it is. Lol.

FurikoMaru said:
[X] Why wert not thou born in my father's dwelling?
Charles Lamb - The Old Familiar Faces
That is a singularly depressing poem by the way.
Thank you for introducing it to me.

FurikoMaru said:
Outwardly, Kankuro hmphs. "Those clothes don't suit you at all, kid. But honestly, I'm just glad I didn't find you in miniskirts and thigh-highs."
When did he turn into a fashion judge?
I mean, I'm looking at pictures, and he isn't exactly a clotheshorse.
What IS Ino wearing anyway?

FurikoMaru said:
"Idiot," Kankuro says, raising his hand as though reaching for something on his head that isn't there. "What the hell are you doing corrupting twelve-year-old girls like that? Get out here so I can beat you."
You almost drop your cigarette.
Well met old friend.
I guess in retrospect the gunman mention was a hint.

FurikoMaru said:
[X] "... Jigen-san?!"
[X] "JIGEN!" *tacklehug*
Lemme be the first to point out that there are ANBU watching?
As well as maybe Neji?
Let's not do anything to make them nervous okay?

Who's wagering that Temari is a reincarnation as well?
There's no way she wouldn't have noticed her brothers after all.

Be cool, be cool.
Besides, you wouldn't get between two old friends seeing each other for the first time in >20 years.
And Lupin doesn't seem to do hugs anyway; Kankuro certainly isn't hugging US.

No Throne.
Reunions are all well and good, but I wouldn't put it past Jigen to use said info to one-up Ino during the exam; from what I can tell, it's a trait of the Lupin crew.

uju32 said:
When did he turn into a fashion judge?
I mean, I'm looking at pictures, and he isn't exactly a clotheshorse.
What IS Ino wearing anyway?
Hakama and hakamashita.

He's got a point. It gives a really skewed impression of her personality.

[X] Hey, if he'd rather talk to Lupin first, that's cool... you guess...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back