• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Cosmos Quest (Naruto/Lupin III)

Guile said:
Well it's neat, and it's pretty crucial eventually, but I don't really see the utility for coming events.
You don't? You do remember that Itachi shows up right after the chunin exams, right? I guess we could train it during the month before the finals, though.

As a beginner, you can have a macro focus in your intelligence network or a micro focus, and they both have advantages. Macro will give you a knowledge base to build off of in micro situations, and that will make it marginally easier for you to guess who some people are; it gives you a general knowledge advantage. Micro will give you details that let you extrapolate into macro, but will primarily benefit you on a person-to-person basis; it solidifies a lot of your known unknowns into known knowns.

Selias said:
You don't? You do remember that Itachi shows up right after the chunin exams, right? I guess we could train it during the month before the finals, though.

Yeah, but memory palace may not be the only thing we need to train here, and greater mastery in it could be helpful. I stand by leveling Yamanaka mind arts in some fashion every chance we'll get. They're be crucial at some unknown point and we can't keep procrastinating.

FurikoMaru said:
As a beginner, you can have a macro focus in your intelligence network or a micro focus, and they both have advantages. Macro will give you a knowledge base to build off of in micro situations, and that will make it marginally easier for you to guess who some people are; it gives you a general knowledge advantage. Micro will give you details that let you extrapolate into macro, but will primarily benefit you on a person-to-person basis; it solidifies a lot of your known unknowns into known knowns.

Hmm. I see.

Well, I still think setting up a network will be good for spying on others during the exams, so I'll stick with doubling down. We'd probably miss the hints anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
*delurks*
I wanna point out that koto-playing basically suggests the ability to use sound genjutsu as well as visual.
It's a neat trick, and much harder to break than visual.

PLAN
[X] Linked your memory palaces, refined your Sasuke-construct, and created a mini Sasuke Army in your head.
[X] Greatly increased your Speed, to the point that even Asuma can't keep up with you.
[X] Completely mastered your mask-making; not even your own father will be able to tell on sight that you aren't who you look like.
[X] Managed to convince Kurenai-san to teach you two new genjutsu. (These can be personal ones she's developed or just ones any Konoha-nin has been shown to use at some point in the anime or manga, excluding filler arcs.)
-Bringer of Darkness
-Double False Surroundings
[X] Researched who is likely to show up at the exams, and what their rumoured strengths and weaknesses are.
[X] Practised your summoning, and developed an informal intelligence network among the local members of the Tora clan.
Both Intel options because you are trying to make chuunin, and one of the requirements for being chuunin is judgement and planning. And the summoning allows you to tag in allies if needed.
Bringer of Darkness instead of Tree-Binding because you'll be working with your team in this stage, and a mass target genjutsu will protect your team much better than a single person thing. And works better with the Speed buff we're going for.
Besides, it's an A-rank.
Speed is of course non-negotiable.

Tempted to drop masks due to the many other ways there are of detecting infiltrators(sensors, scent et cetera), but if it's of any use, this stage will be it.
I would really, really like poisons; they would sync very well with our Speed and taijutsu :(

FurikoMaru said:
[X] Linked your memory palaces, refined your Sasuke-construct, and created a mini Sasuke Army in your head. [6/8]

[X] Learned two C-rank elemental jutsu:
-> [X] One of each [1/8]

[X] Gotten your Shintenshin up and running. It's not perfected, but it's at least combat-viable against chuunin now. [2/8]

[X] Greatly increased your Speed, to the point that even Asuma can't keep up with you. [8/8]

[X] Improved your tessenjutsu by:
-> [X] learning how to elementally enhance your tessen
--> [X] with Wind. [1/8]

[X] Completely mastered your mask-making; not even your own father will be able to tell on sight that you aren't who you look like. [7/8]

[X] Studied poisons with your Mom. You're now carrying a small arsenal of unpleasant substances to add to exploding tags or coat weapons in. [1/8]

[X] Finally produced a fully-functional, if slightly crude, revolver for you and Kiba to share. (Warning: takes up two slots rather than one.) [1/8]

[X] Studied up on sealing; you can now disarm exploding tags faster than they can go off.
-> [X] You've also figured out something else interesting you can do with that Chakra Conduit Technique you invented back in the day... (Write in, subject to GM review) [0/8]

[X] Managed to convince Kurenai-san to teach you two new genjutsu. (These can be personal ones she's developed or just ones any Konoha-nin has been shown to use at some point in the anime or manga, excluding filler arcs.)[6/8]
-> Tree-Binding Death [3/6]
-> Double False Surroundings [4/6]
-> Bringer of Darkness [1/6]

[X] Incorporated your koto-playing into your genjutsu-casting. [0/8]

[X] Researched who is likely to show up at the exams, and what their rumoured strengths and weaknesses are. [7/8]

[X] Practised your summoning, and developed an informal intelligence network among the local members of the Tora clan. [7/8]

Current stat block; could use updating but as a rough guide.
Intelligence: 5/5
Strength: 0.7/5
Speed: 3.8/5
Stamina: 3.5/5
Taijutsu: 1.3/5
Ninjutsu: 1.9/5
Genjutsu: 4.5/5
Handseals: 4.5/5
Fuuinjutsu: 1/5
Tessenjutsu: 2.3/5
We don't wanna get caught in sustained close combat for too long; low strength and no poisons means it's not the way to go.
And we really lack the punch to go ninjutsu at the moment.
On the other hand, we do have the stamina to pull off A-and B-rank genjutsu.
And while our taijutsu still needs work, our tessenjutsu is passable, which suggests any hand to hand we engage in should be armed.

We do need to try not to make ourselves too tasty for Roachy-san to pass up; he is always looking for a few good men(or women).
But I guess that's OOC knowledge, and might not be applicable in this AU anyway.
Y'know, the soul storage component of the Curse Seal sounds very much like a modified memory palace; I wonder what would happen if we dumped one of those Orochimaru splinters in our palace.

FurikoMaru said:
:( If even the people who want to do tessen stuff don't want to do anything with Ranton, I must truly have failed as a GM.

I mean, I gave you a bloodline limit. People in other quests have to pay character-gen points for those.

but you made it cost twice as much as anything else.

you don't NEED to be more lethal than "can cut through flesh and bone with a fan"

you don't get bonus points for using more overkill.

finalizing my vote (sorry if i'm too late)

[X] Gotten your Shintenshin up and running. It's not perfected, but it's at least combat-viable against chuunin now.

[X] Greatly increased your Speed, to the point that even Asuma can't keep up with you.

[X] Improved your tessenjutsu by:
--> [X] with Wind.

[X] Completely mastered your mask-making; not even your own father will be able to tell on sight that you aren't who you look like.

[X] Practised your summoning, and developed an informal intelligence network among the local members of the Tora clan.

[X] Researched who is likely to show up at the exams, and what their rumoured strengths and weaknesses are.

genjutsu is so broken, but we need everything else too!

if i had to drop one to swap with genjutsu it would probably be our clan technique.

honestly, bodyleaping seems a little... lame.

especially when it requires us to leave our own body unattended.

I want to learn Koto too, just because it fits with out "high class ninja lady" theme, but we don't have anywhere near enough slots to do everything i want to do.

iamnuff said:
but you made it cost twice as much as anything else.
Only because it's trial-and-error. You're the only Ranton user around, you have to work from scratch.

In exchange, your HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK DID SHE JUST DO quotient will easily equal Lee's.

iamnuff said:
you don't NEED to be more lethal than "can cut through metal with a paper fan"
A tessen is made of steel and lacquer-ware. A paper fan would be a sensu. You can use tessenjutsu with a sensu in real life if the spokes are made of reinforced bamboo or steel, but the utility is really limited.

As for overkill, wouldn't it be nice to have some ranged abilities?

ian, you only have five choices there.

And.....hmm.

Well. I do have to admit, if we get really detailed information on people Shintenshin becomes more useful. Problem is, we'd be limited by our reserves. We can manage high rank genjutsu by having more finesse, not as much on ninjutsu. So masks are still pretty helpful in a disguise there.

At very least we need to get better genjutsu. It is clearly our one of our greatest strengths but we don't have the jutsu to leverage it properly. We need to fix that.

Missed this.
FurikoMaru said:
:( If even the people who want to do tessen stuff don't want to do anything with Ranton, I must truly have failed as a GM.
I mean, I gave you a bloodline limit. People in other quests have to pay character-gen points for those.
Look at it this way: the initial exam is not the place where you work on your obscure skills.
Teamwork and base skills are significantly more important.
Canon!Sasuke didn't pull out Lightning till the second exam after all.
The high cost of acquisition, compared to other choices, simply made it an easier call to go with something else at the moment.

And from the PoV of someone with OOC knowledge, a genjutsu prodigy is a safer display than the first of a possible bloodline.
Especially in a chuunin exam where Roachy-san will be shopping.
And where the initial exam will involve isolation of the tasty victims contestants in a location that's childsplay for any serious opponent to infiltrate, and where fatalities are a risk of contesting.

If I was going to vote for Ranton, it would be during the second exam, when people have her pigeonholed for short-range and genjutsu.
At which point she could pull out a ranged surprise.
And where any attempts at a snatch or kill would be contested by senior nin.

FurikoMaru said:
Only because it's trial-and-error. You're the only Ranton user around, you have to work from scratch.

In exchange, your HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK DID SHE JUST DO quotient will easily equal Lee's.
A tessen is made of steel and lacquer-ware. A paper fan would be a sensu. You can use tessenjutsu with a sensu in real life if the spokes are made of reinforced bamboo or steel, but the utility is really limited.

As for overkill, wouldn't it be nice to have some ranged abilities?

wait, Ranton in a fan would be ranged?

I thought anything we use on our fan would just make our strikes do that "flavor" of damage, this "cutting" is best.

also, what the fuck does Ranton even do? In canon its basically just an even more OP version of Raiton, right?

Hymn of Ragnarok said:
ian, you only have five choices there.

Pretty sure i have six...

1[X] Gotten your Shintenshin up and running. It's not perfected, but it's at least combat-viable against chuunin now.

2[X] Greatly increased your Speed, to the point that even Asuma can't keep up with you.

3[X] Improved your tessenjutsu by:
--> [X] with Wind.

4[X] Completely mastered your mask-making; not even your own father will be able to tell on sight that you aren't who you look like.

5[X] Practised your summoning, and developed an informal intelligence network among the local members of the Tora clan.

6[X] Researched who is likely to show up at the exams, and what their rumoured strengths and weaknesses are.

iamnuff said:
wait, Ranton in a fan would be ranged?

I thought anything we use on our fan would just make our strikes do that "flavor" of damage, this "cutting" is best.
Think of how Temari gives her ninjutsu extra oomph by using her fan for it instead of just handseals.

In-universe, learning it would play out as Asuma teaching you elemental-chakra-reinforcement, then showing you how to extend your reach with it once he realized one of your affinities is Wind, then being rather surprised at the minor electric shock you accidentally gave him, then making you promise to a) practice the shit out of Ranton in secret and b) keep it in reserve as long as possible.

iamnuff said:
also, what the fuck does Ranton even do? In canon its basically just an even more OP version of Raiton, right?
In filler, yeah, but this isn't the same thing; it just has the same name because of how your dad saw it manifest. Rather than Lightning/Water, this one is Water/Wind - you aren't using Lightning-natured chakra, you're using Wind- and Water-natured chakra and together they're producing actual electricity. They aren't producing Ice and Snow because you're more of a sparky kind of person than a chilly kind of person, though if you somehow saw Hyoton in use you might be able to reproduce it to limited effect.

Well, another idea for our little custom Chakra Conduit Technique. Perhaps in addition to 'ghetto Jyuuken' in which we shred/fry everything between points A and B in the chakra network, there's a reverse technique in which we take IN foreign chakra.

Essentially, turn it into a chakra absorption technique. Have to make the chakra our own and be careful about how much we absorb, but it's quite doable and good for a pick-me-up. Also, be careful about trying this on other people with excellent chakra control or who are much stronger than you. They can fuck you up. They might get fucked up in the process, but we'll probably be the ones worse for wear. And if their flow of chakra seeping into the void of our chakra is too strong we get overwhelmed. So using Naruto as a chakra battery just won't fly because he'd fry us pretty much no matter what we did because of his stupid fuck huge reserves. We can't reach too far above our weight class, certainly not on an unwilling target.

Difficult against opponents, but! There is a trick. A rather lovely trick.

If we have 'stored' chakra in exploding tags or other seals of our own creation, we can reclaim the energies put into the seal for our own use by siphoning them off. Same with seals made by other people, but it takes more effort to stabilize inside our system.

So we can stockpile chakra in the future for recharges down the road. A good way to mitigate our weak reserves, no? Might even work as a chakra transfusion for others, but that's probably a lot messier depending on where the transfused chakra originated from. Taking it from one party, keeping it in ourselves, and putting it safely in another party is probably stupidly difficult and the kind of thing medic-nins or Tsunade oughta be doing.

Judgement, Furiko? Cause this might actually be a sealing tech worth a slot.

Hymn of Ragnarok said:
Well, another idea for our little custom Chakra Conduit Technique. Perhaps in addition to 'ghetto Jyuuken' in which we shred/fry everything between points A and B in the chakra network, there's a reverse technique in which we take IN foreign chakra.

Essentially, turn it into a chakra absorption technique. Have to make the chakra our own and be careful about how much we absorb, but it's quite doable and good for a pick-me-up. Also, be careful about trying this on other people with excellent chakra control or who are much stronger than you. They can fuck you up. They might get fucked up in the process, but we'll probably be the ones worse for wear. And if their flow of chakra seeping into the void of our chakra is too strong we get overwhelmed. So using Naruto as a chakra battery just won't fly because he'd fry us pretty much no matter what we did because of his stupid fuck huge reserves. We can't reach too far above our weight class, certainly not on an unwilling target.

Difficult against opponents, but! There is a trick. A rather lovely trick.

If we have 'stored' chakra in exploding tags or other seals of our own creation, we can reclaim the energies put into the seal for our own use by siphoning them off. Same with seals made by other people, but it takes more effort to stabilize inside our system.

So we can stockpile chakra in the future for recharges down the road. A good way to mitigate our weak reserves, no? Might even work as a chakra transfusion for others, but that's probably a lot messier depending on where the transfused chakra originated from. Taking it from one party, keeping it in ourselves, and putting it safely in another party is probably stupidly difficult and the kind of thing medic-nins or Tsunade oughta be doing.

Judgement, Furiko? Cause this might actually be a sealing tech worth a slot.
I don't think you'd have it quite combat-viable within the month given you, but it's definitely a very interesting and worthwhile hack, provided you stick to the sealing-stockpile of chakra rather than outright absorbing it. Making yourself a chakra absorber is high-ranked medical ninjutsu/biological sealing stuff, way out of your league.

Something where you divert others' chakra into your hand and thence to a small sealing scroll would work, as it's simply a slight step up from how the CCT already works. Provided, of course, that you designed the seal in such a way as to grant an elemental type or something to the chakra absorbed so you could flat out use it like a bomb or a landmine or something. You won't be converting other people's chakra into your chakra without heavy-duty surgery or a good long bout of training as a medic-nin.

FurikoMaru said:
I don't think you'd have it quite combat-viable within the month given you, but it's definitely a very interesting and worthwhile hack, provided you stick to the sealing-stockpile of chakra rather than outright absorbing it. Making yourself a chakra absorber is high-ranked medical ninjutsu/biological sealing stuff, way out of your league.

If you say so. I don't think we'd be draining them dry, but if we make a...let's say 'circuit' of chakra, then us diverting part of their chakra from high (them) to low (us) seems reasonable. But the conversion problem stands, I suppose.

But are you saying we could get the sealing-stockpile going and usable this month, if not something we could use to fill up in combat? Because being able to carry around a few times our chakra capacity would give us a lot more staying power.

Something where you divert others' chakra into your hand and thence to a small sealing scroll would work, as it's simply a slight step up from how the CCT already works. Provided, of course, that you designed the seal in such a way as to grant an elemental type or something to the chakra absorbed so you could flat out use it like a bomb or a landmine or something. You won't be converting other people's chakra into your chakra without heavy-duty surgery or a good long bout of training as a medic-nin.

So basically steal other people's chakra to make explosive tags. More circumstantial use, but it has potential. Since it's only a slight step up, does that mean we could figure this use out without a time slot? Because knocking out and kidnapping some team and then using them to fuel up our explosive tags, if we can skip elemental chakra in favor of normal chakra for an explosive tag, would be a nice way to profit from prisoners. Not something that ranks with the current lead options though.

Still. If this let us summon more cats as an army without KOing our ass...well, that'd be a nice numbers advantage.

Hymn of Ragnarok said:
If you say so. I don't think we'd be draining them dry, but if we make a...let's say 'circuit' of chakra, then us diverting part of their chakra from high (them) to low (us) seems reasonable. But the conversion problem stands, I suppose.
Think of it like a blood transfusion. The basic idea is really simple, and comparatively you aren't taking all that much blood, but I still wouldn't let some random yahoo with no medical training take someone's blood and give it to me.

Hymn of Ragnarok said:
But are you saying we could get the sealing-stockpile going and usable this month, if not something we could use to fill up in combat? Because being able to carry around a few times our chakra capacity would give us a lot more staying power.

So basically steal other people's chakra to make explosive tags. More circumstantial use, but it has potential. Since it's only a slight step up, does that mean we could figure this use out without a time slot? Because knocking out and kidnapping some team and then using them to fuel up our explosive tags, if we can skip elemental chakra in favor of normal chakra for an explosive tag, would be a nice way to profit from prisoners. Not something that ranks with the current lead options though.

Still. If this let us summon more cats as an army without KOing our ass...well, that'd be a nice numbers advantage.
Yep. No additional time slot necessary to all of that. Coming up with the basic idea and putting it into action all come under one heading, I think.

Man, Lupino's mad Sueish with all these possibilities. I can't believe one of you guys wanted Carmen Sandiego back in the day. XD

Slightly apropros of chakra-draining into scrolls, what happens if you ink those storage seals on your hands?

Awesome, or awesome-but-out-of-our-league?

FurikoMaru said:
Think of it like a blood transfusion. The basic idea is really simple, but I wouldn't let some random yahoo with no medical training take someone's blood and give it to me.

That's fair enough.

Yep. No additional time slot necessary to all of that. Coming up with the basic idea and putting it into action all come under one heading, I think.

Sweet!

EDIT: Wait.....does the chakra storage and pick-me-up also come for free, or just the bomb? Or do we need to spend one time slot, but would get all of the ideas?

Man, Lupino's mad Sueish with all these possibilities. I can't believe one of you guys wanted Carmen Sandiego back in the day. XD

Juuuuuust a bit.

Okay a lot. Even without the bloodlines.

Also, Carmen Sandiego is awesome. Enough said.

Guile said:
Slightly apropros of chakra-draining into scrolls, what happens if you ink those storage seals on your hands?

Awesome, or awesome-but-out-of-our-league?
Awesome-but-out-of-your-league. Sorry. You currently have genin-level knowledge of seals. Doing the other stuff, though? That'll up your stats a bit, so you might be able to start doing that kind of thing after the exams are over.
Hymn of Ragnarok said:
EDIT: Wait.....does the chakra storage and pick-me-up also come for free, or just the bomb? Or do we need to spend one time slot, but would get all of the ideas?
No pick-me-up, as such, but the chakra storage and bomb stuff can take the place of a pick-me-up if used judiciously; if you unseal a couple of non-elementally-hacked scrolls simultaneously, you can use the released chakra to power the summoning of a fuck-off army of kitties, for example. Or a large elemental attack, if the seals are all charged with the same nature. Or two low-ranked jutsu of differing elemental types, eventually, though this will require you to master single-handed handseals.

FurikoMaru said:
No pick-me-up, as such, but the chakra storage and bomb stuff can take the place of a pick-me-up if used judiciously; if you unseal a couple of non-elementally-hacked scrolls simultaneously, you can use the released chakra to power the summoning of a fuck-off army of kitties, for example. Or a large elemental attack, if the seals are all charged with the same nature. Or two low-ranked jutsu of differing elemental types, eventually, though this will require you to master single-handed handseals.

And we don't need a time slot for this?

If so, fucking SWEET. Being able to use scrolls to summon that many allies is more than I'd hoped. We'd need to learn Elemental jutsu for the big attack, but being able to come into the exam with a few scrolls to let us pop out allies, or maybe one big badass kitty? That'd be pretty awesome and in line with what's winning.

If not....awwww.

Hymn of Ragnarok said:
And we don't need a time slot for this?

If so, fucking SWEET. Being able to use scrolls to summon that many allies is more than I'd hoped. We'd need to learn Elemental jutsu for the big attack, but being able to come into the exam with a few scrolls to let us pop out allies, or maybe one big badass kitty? That'd be pretty awesome and in line with what's winning.

If not....awwww.
No additional timeslot required, no. You are limited only by your imagination and the number of scrolls you can carry. Which when you factor in the fact that most of your clothes have storage seals painted inside the sleeves...

FurikoMaru said:
No additional timeslot required, no. You are limited only by your imagination.

Niiiiiiiice. That doesn't solve our stamina issue (yet), but it does let us substitute prep time for one of our most draining techniques.

I wonder what Jiraiya would say if he heard what we came up with? :p

Hymn of Ragnarok said:
Niiiiiiiice. That doesn't solve our stamina issue (yet), but it does let us substitute prep time for one of our most draining techniques.
I wonder what Jiraiya would say if he heard what we came up with? :p
What stamina issue?
I've heard you mention this several times, but I'm not seeing the basis for it.
Ino/Lupin is Stamina 3.5; Canon!Sasuke didn't hit this level until Shippuden.
Canon!Kakashi is 3; Kurenai is 2.
Even Asuma is 3.5.
And her chakra control is perfect, which means no wasted chakra.

Barring some major rejiggering of stats by the honorable GM, Ino has more usable chakra than anyone of her age group short of Naruto.

Hymn of Ragnarok said:
It's not quite a stamina issue, since you can keep moving a really long time for someone supposedly still growing, but I have no idea what other word I'd use for it. It makes charting your stats accurately difficult for me. ^_^;

Edit: Aaaaaand that would be why. -_-; Yeah, sorry, uju, Ino has really small reserves of externally manipulable chakra for someone with so much energy. A ton goes into moving really quickly alone, which is why she's jounin-ranked in speed already and behind the curve in a lot of other ways.

Not quite what I thought the reasoning for it was, I figured it was more along the lines of 'weak reserves but amazing chakra control stretches weak reserves obscenely far'. But I suppose that works too.

Hymn of Ragnarok said:
Not quite what I thought the reasoning for it was, I figured it was more along the lines of 'weak reserves but amazing chakra control stretches weak reserves obscenely far'. But I suppose that works too.
That would be an equally acceptable line of bullshit.

*sigh* Vital Stats systems for shounen series are always so unhelpfully vague. Y'know Temari's skills with her giant fan aren't ranked in her entry? It's just folded into her ninjutsu and taijutsu scores, I guess.

Anyway. I, personally, am using Stamina to refer to the chakra available to keep going, full stop, rather than the chakra available for external manipulation. Sorry for the confusion.

FurikoMaru said:
It's not quite a stamina issue, since you can keep moving a really long time for someone supposedly still growing, but I have no idea what other word I'd use for it. It makes charting your stats accurately difficult for me. ^_^;

Edit: Aaaaaand that would be why. -_-; Yeah, sorry, uju, Ino has really lame useable chakra levels for someone with so much energy. A lot of it goes into just moving really quickly, which is why she's jounin-ranked in speed already and behind the curve in a lot of other ways.
Okay.
Lemme posit a theory, cribbing heavily from Liam-don:
Physical/Spiritual energy imbalance.
If chakra is formed by mixing physical and spiritual/mental energy in roughly even amounts, a shortage of one type limits the available amount of chakra.
And as Ino is a conscious reincarnation, she has a LOT of -spiritual- energy.
And it would explain how daddy dearest recognized her so early in life; all that spiritual energy must stand out to a sensor who takes a close look.

Of course, it raises the question of why no one thought to mention this to her.....

EDIT
And ninja'd.

I am almost tempted to give you an extra timeslot, uju. :) For being a good sport and not calling me out on failing to use the standard terminology, and for artificially raising the difficulty level.

(Which honestly I kind of had to do, I mean, it's Lupin with legit magic; you'd roflstomp everyone short of the S-rankers.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back