• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dark Heavens | Space Ship Girls Quest [Original Setting]

Eh, why not.

For later, I think we should get the Schematics for a Heavy Energy-type pet, and possibly go looking for 'parasite' sized Pets.(the mech/droids, not the lesser beings.) If we win, we can get a second Pet and still have cash over as well.
The reason I specify the schematics, is because we are going to be here a few days while Big Sis ChiChi is getting the drone system installed.

ChiChi is installing the Carrier system, drones are installed.

Bii if we enter the fight as a participant and lose what happens? Is it a quest end due to our main body being destroyed, or would we just have to spend time remaking our smaller body inside of our larger one? Aside from the time to rebuild it would we suffer any other penalties from our body being destroyed? Voting to go as part of the audience until we have a better idea of the consequences of losing this tournament, might change it then if they aren't to severe.

The tournament is not to the death, it's to KO or surrender. Also Quest ends when BOTH bodies are destroyed.

And there are different penalties from ship body or smaller body being destroyed.

Don't get tangled in strange things that go on deep in the dark...

Fuhuhuhuhuhuhu

[X] Attend Apocalypse Damnos XLI as a part of the audience.

Good to see this continue.

[X] Go back to the pet store and buy a pet.

Current Tally

[!] Attend Apocalypse Damnos XLI as a part of the audience.
6 - Happerry, SemiAnarchist, Minion #Q, Blaze121o, unsafejakal, fitzgerald,

[!] Attend Apocalypse Damnos XLI as a participant.
6 - tabron89, pepperjack, redaeth, Arkatekt, Bloodshifter, wayne82444,

[!] Go back to the pet store and buy a pet.
3 - kaazmiz, Least Devotee, SerbobIV,

[!] Convince your sisters to lend you money for BIG GUNS. Because you liked 'em big and you can't lie.
1 - psnuker,

[X] Attend Apocalypse Damnos XLI as a participant.

I desire a punch up! And someone being utterly humiliated by a Heavy Cruiser who they think is far less.

Stalemate powers, activate!

Hm...

Even if this won't push it over the edge, yet.

There are things with faces that havent been punched yet. that needs to change

[X] Convince your sisters to lend you money for BIG GUNS. Because you liked 'em big and you can't lie.

016 : Let's Fight!

(4:42:10 AM) Bii: roll 1d100 C
(4:42:10 AM) qqbot: Bii rolled 1d100: 5 = [5]
(4:42:19 AM) Bii: roll 1d100 E
(4:42:19 AM) qqbot: Bii rolled 1d100: 48 = [48]
(4:44:35 AM) Bii: roll 1d100 Fighto! C
(4:44:40 AM) qqbot: Bii rolled 1d100: 95 = [95]
(4:44:51 AM) Bii: roll 1d100 Fighto! E
(4:44:52 AM) qqbot: Bii rolled 1d100: 94 = [94]

Despite your bravodo, standing in the arena as the audience cheered you... you spotted your sisters amongst them and dedicated a small part of your mind on keeping track on them.

You had watched the fights before yours. You had been impressed by how those before you had fought, making use of techniques that blended with their weaponry, even if most of them weren't actually people, they still found intelligently.... for the most part.

You weren't so sure about how some of the weapons even worked... but in the end, it didn't matter what they were made of if they could still shoot or cut or whatever it was that they did, right?

"And in this corner, we have a new challenger! Lady Ciara of the ChiChi Freelancers. Her weight class is [Heavy Cruiser]. Let's give her a hand as a first timer on Port Royale and taking part in Apocalypse Damnos."

The cheering goes louder if possible.

How could you not preen? It was impossible, impossible to not preen at the loud cheers. Which was why you were caught by surprise when the other entrance opened and your opponent stepped out.

Your first impression. It was [WRONG!], there was the presence of [Not Right!] surrounding that thing. It towered over you, its proportions giving the impressions of it being all arms and legs with a head larger than its body. Delicate fins rose from its back.

The sword it held in its hand twisted the fabric of space-time in minute ways...

This... this... THING... it screamed at you as if it was the worse of enemies. This was something you HUNTED and KILLED, your instincts demanded it!

Given your focus on it, the fact that you missed most of what the announcer said was understandable... at least beyond it's name of Vault Blade?

Given the amount of attention you paid to it... you could see it pause before it started to charge at you as its shoulder mounted weapon pulsed out metal shards that spun and sliced the air between the two of you.

If... if you weren't... well, you... you might have been sliced into small itty bitty pieces. As it was you were forced to generate energy shields to protect yourself even as you twisted gravity and fell sideways away from the storm of metal shards.

And that was how things went as you shielded yourself and darted here and there to avoid being caught in close combat. Around the two of you, the environment started to take a beating once your miniature broadside particle cannons were deployed and were used to take pot shots at it.

It was definitely frustrating for you... but you would rather not be hit by either the metal shards or the rather large sword (in comparison to your smaller body)... and so, you kept dodging and firing your particle beams.

Also, you were doing a strong battlecry! A fierce one! The fiercest ever... you weren't screaming in panic as you flew about with particle beams everywhere.

Honest.

Still, the Vault Blade eventually fell... when your particle beams did sufficient damage to its limbs. You just needed to finish it off.

"And the winner!"

Okay.... or not, no need to kill it when it was just doing its job as a leashed little dog of the arena... right? It's not like you weren't sure it was safe to destroy it at this close a range.

On the other hand, there is the suspicion that you might have wished that you had lost and been blown up when you see the smiles on your sisters' faces. They had been recording you... hadn't they?

- - -
Dark Heavens | Space Ship Girls
016 : Let's Fight!

- - -​
Note: Acquired 100 credits. Total is now 599.5 credits.

What Do?
[X] Celebration meal with your sisters?
[X] Convince your sisters to lend you money for BIG GUNS. Because you liked 'em big and you can't lie.
[X] Go find and acquire some living pets... okay, you're not sure about getting those. They're kind of like parasites, you know.
[X] Time to get cleaned up at rented accommodations?
[X] Write In

[x] Go back to the pet store and buy a pet.

....Wasn't this why we signed up for that match?

Oh it's alive again. Yay. Now we can afford to get 2 pets. (or at least, me from a year ago said that was a thing that winning would get us, and I'd like to trust me from a year ago on this.)

Edit: Those combat rolls... so great.

edit2: me from a year ago was half right. We already had enough to get 2 pets worth of schematics, but left us with relatively little cash left. The money won here is bonus.

edit3: I'd still like to get a Heavy Energy-Type Pet schematics for 200, and try to look into the little parasite-size/antibody pets so we can get some internal security in the event we're ever boarded.

edit4: ...If we want to hit 0, I figure we could probably convince one of our sisters to loan us half a plasma credit and buy 3 pets...

Last edited:

I had thought maybe we'd earn enough for BIG GUNS in the arena, but sadly it seems the income therefrom is an order of magnitude too low.

I had thought maybe we'd earn enough for BIG GUNS in the arena, but sadly it seems the income therefrom is an order of magnitude too low.
Big Guns are ridiculously expensive because we need to buy a shit ton of weapons or Really Big Guns to make a noticeable difference from what we have now.

edit: as far as I can remember at any rate. Will check later when I wake up, since I do remember it being talked about before.

That's because guns that are effective for your ship body are pretty big... heck what you're packing at the moment is actually pretty high tier.

Big Guns are ridiculously expensive because we need to buy a shit ton of weapons or Really Big Guns to make a noticeable difference from what we have now.
That's because guns that are effective for your ship body are pretty big... heck what you're packing at the moment is actually pretty high tier.
I am aware of all of this, yes. The unknown factor was how much the arena stuff would pay, which as far as I recall was never specified.

Current Tally... desuuu...

[3] Go back to the pet store and buy a pet.
- tabron89, Arkatekt, Happerry

[1] Convince your sisters to lend you money for BIG GUNS. Because you liked 'em big and you can't lie.
- pepperjack

[X] Go find and acquire some living pets... okay, you're not sure about getting those. They're kind of like parasites, you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back