• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

[X] Restrain him for the city watch

Coil might spring him through Trainwreck as having the merchants is a wonderful destabalizer... but other then that I think it is safe to put him in jail. He has have to have three strikes by now.

[X] Restrain him for the city watch

[X] Take him out permanently

The reason we didn't kill the others that we fought is because they might possibly be reformed. Skidmark is not going to be reformed in prison. Our character has no compunction against killing. There is no real reason not to kill him off.

-[X] In the form of the Transporter,let him see a familiar face before he goes....
--[X] make the transition painless as possible.

here is a classic song to that makes Killing him Softly easy on the ears.this is Art Garfunkel's "Bright Eyes"

No reason to get fancy about it, just get the job done. Getting fancy and doing tricky stuff like making him aware of his coming doom or letting his victims see justice by watching him die all give openings for escape. There is no escape to a knife blade to the base of the brain while he is sleeping, if we need to give his victims peace we can do it by showing them his lifeless corpse.

He does not answer you for several seconds before asking "You mean Squealer?"

"Well I don't know if she squeals or not we have not got far into are relationship yet." you say.

What an inappropriate question Hollow man, really there relationship is just starting and you ask something like that :eek:

[X] Song of Solitude

makes me think of this vid.

Last edited:
[X] Song of Change

I can break that tie, now to just hope that change doesn't backfire on us in some way.

God damn it, Gamzee.

I honestly have no idea whether i want to eat the (probably halucinogenic) "fruit" or not.

[X] Eat it. Alice ate the first thing she saw in Wonderland and look how she turned out, what's the worse that could happen? ;)

Taylor is going to eat it, and spontaneously grow a codpiece around her waist, calling it now.

Eh, fuck it.
[X] Eat it

Bet it's either LSD or magic mushrooms...:rolleyes:
[X] Eat it

Soo.....that happened.

Any themes in there? I'm thinking environmental or an aspect of the planet as a whole.

Any themes in there? I'm thinking environmental or an aspect of the planet as a whole.
It seems to be something like that, I'm not sure of the bringer of doom one but the others are all natural stuff. They seem to be to me a hawk, fire, storm/cloud, mountain, maggots/bugs, unknown, the sun, and a tree, all parts of nature in some way. For the unknown one I'm not sure, being an actual axe wielding human wouldn't fit but I'm not sure what it could be, stuff like a flood doesn't fit with the axe and an avalanche not with the protecting the homes part, maybe something like a volcano? Really not sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back