• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

[X] Break the glamour, but be all teary and apologetic and "I didn't mean it"-y, like super-charged magical puppy dog eyes n' everything.

[X] Break the glamour

Edit Vote Changed.

Last edited:
[X] Break the glamour, but be all teary and apologetic and "I didn't mean it"-y, like super-charged magical puppy dog eyes n' everything.
-[X] We'll buy her a meal to make up for any distress this might have caused her. We'll even spring for a desert, we should have enough gold to cover it....no wait, they use paper here. Crap, what color of paper was the ones they wanted again?

This is intended to put her off balance because we are entirely sincere about thinking that a good meal with completely make up for Mastering her and then we become friends.

It's hard to be mad at a sad, eager-to-please puppy, even if it is a little crazy

-[X] We'll buy her a meal to make up for any distress this might have caused her. We'll even spring for a desert, we should have enough gold to cover it....no wait, they use paper here. Crap, what color of paper was the ones they wanted again?

[X] Stay the course.

Keep going, we may be able to help them more if they're not about to destroy us for mastering them after all.

[X] Stay the course.
-[X] Tell the Nature-Bender the cold truth,just to gauge how she will react when the glamour wears off .

[X] Break the glamour

I have a bad feeling about trying to be all apologetic. I think she'll see through us easily. And well, she's Nature Bender.

[X] Break the glamour, but since we don't know what we are doing we do it wrong possibly making it stronger possibly making it weaker but extending the length possibly permanent but costing us the ability to use on anyone else I just want us to try and break it only for that not to work right

I have a bad feeling about trying to be all apologetic. I think she'll see through us easily. And well, she's Nature Bender.

The intent of mine is that there is nothing to see through. we're too insane to bother lying, we really are very sorry and honestly believe some ice cream would make up for the whole thing. Put us under any lie detector and it will always come up as the truth because we really believe that.

Hmmm....if the possessing being(s) are mostly from fantasy style universes, there is potential that tasting a death by chocolate hot fudge sundae would convince us that buying her one of those would make up for everything we could do ever. Killing her whole family and using their entrails as decorations could be forgiven by buying her two of these divine treats....ok, maybe three, but it would totally be enough to make us best of friends forever and ever no matter what and....fuck, it's gone? How much of this paper is needed for another one?

Last edited:
The intent of mine is that there is nothing to see through. we're too insane to bother lying, we really are very sorry and honestly believe some ice cream would make up for the whole thing. Put us under any lie detector and it will always come up as the truth because we really believe that.

Hmmm....if the possessing being(s) are mostly from fantasy style universes, there is potential that tasting a death by chocolate hot fudge sundae would convince us that buying her one of those would make up for everything we could do ever. Killing her whole family and using their entrails as decorations could be made up by buying her two of these divine treats....ok, maybe three, but it would totally be enough to make us best of friends forever and ever no matter what and....fuck, it's gone? How much of this paper is needed for another one?
Also notably that we consider it morally wrong to lie so we really wouldn't lie, even lying by omission seems to be against our morals so if they ask something we're going to answer truthfully if it all and not really going to hide anything. That combined with the whole don't kill good/civilian thing it's liable that you're exaggerating the sundae thing just a tad, also we don't know how many different worlds they're from but it's likely they had good chocolate or ice creams in one of them, we know it was a fair few worlds after all.

On a different note that for some reason made me think of Thief of Time and now I want to weaponise chocolate, we just need chocolate so good that the taste literally kills.

Also notably that we consider it morally wrong to lie so we really wouldn't lie, even lying by omission seems to be against our morals so if they ask something we're going to answer truthfully if it all and not really going to hide anything. That combined with the whole don't kill good/civilian thing it's liable that you're exaggerating the sundae thing just a tad, also we don't know how many different worlds they're from but it's likely they had good chocolate or ice creams in one of them, we know it was a fair few worlds after all.

On a different note that for some reason made me think of Thief of Time and now I want to weaponise chocolate, we just need chocolate so good that the taste literally kills.

Yeah, I'm playing it up the insane/overreaction thing because it amuses me. The chances that the way I see this reality and how it goes mesh aren't that high but saying it makes it much more possible.

How could Amy be mad at us with this? I mean just look at us, we're like a kitten that doesn't realize that climbing someone's leg hurts and then pouts cutey when scolded for not understanding. Yeah we mind whammied her but we thought we had good reasons and stop with the glistening eyes and quivering lip already, she forgives us!

Because one thing we know about Amy is that she forgives and forgets. Just look at canon she never even thought holding a grudge against Taylor and when Slaughter House Nine showed up she was even able to set her differences aside with the Undersides to work with them. Oh wait.
Yeah... but... but... puppy dog eyes!

That was involving Skitter who was all kinds of terrifying and pushed alot of Evil Villain buttons, this is Necros who still doesn't understand why people use paper instead of gold, that doesn't understand who using mind affecting power to make someone do good things is still bad, and who may or may not have ever tasted ice cream within her existence(s) and the adorable reactions that come with having it for potentially the first time. Maybe pizza or something else like that, something common in modern days but is a rare delicacy in less developed worlds.

I'm hoping on Amy being too confused from us being ourselves to really work up to a deep rage and giving us a chance to get it across. We did release her once we realized she wasn't the evil flesh twisting abomination we thought she was after all and we bought her treats afterwards! That's one of the most solid foundations for a lifetime friendship that we've ever heard of!

*Edit*
Also in canon she had weeks/months to stew and really build up resentment while dealing with the results of the Bank Job, this is fresh and the only thing that has really changed between her and Victoria is that now Vicky knows she likes girls. That's pretty much it at this point, there's nothing to really strain her relationship despite what she thinks,

That combined with our honest bluntness should be enough to keep a rehash of canon from occurring.

Instead you have several new options for horribleness that we all hope you're distracted from using because you're too amused by the lighter, more entertaining options.

Last edited:
[X] Stay the course.

The feelings of a lone freak can't compare to hundreds of forcefully addicted hobos in need of help. Let's totally sacrifice a few hundred people to die so Panacea can start bawling her eyes out and start a humonguous scene which will ruin us! Absolutely swell idea!

[X] Stay the course.

The feelings of a lone freak can't compare to hundreds of forcefully addicted hobos in need of help. Let's totally sacrifice a few hundred people to die so Panacea can start bawling her eyes out and start a humonguous scene which will ruin us! Absolutely swell idea!
Using that beautiful logic, we should also go rob a small amount of dutiful doctors with familial issues and give all that money to lots of drug addicts as well! Moraaaals.

[X] Say something
-[X] I do owe you something for healing the Transporter. Something more valuable then money. So if you think you need anything at all tell me and I'll do my best to do it.
-[X] I think I have a way for you to talk to me when I'm not around? A box!
-[X] Show her your phone.

[X] kisskisskisskisskiss. That's a joke.
Okay, I've got a better one.

[X] Nervously flirt with her, completely shamelessly.
y.

[X] Say something
- [X] tell her about the Merchant crisis and why you needed her help.
--[X] Offer her your life as a bargaining tactic in exchange for preventing a riot.

time to use that charisma to get her back on our side with the most useful and dangerous superpower..... Brutal honesty.

[X] Place your hand face up on the table within easy reach of hers.
-[X] Recall that we're possessed. "I know something about not being the master of my own mind, Amy. I can't change that, but I can do my best to purge the evil from this word and make it a better place. I failed that today, contributed to it even, and for that I am sincerely sorry. I will find a way to make it up to you."

Not sure if this is valid, but I do recall Flabbyknight saying that Necros can recall Taylor's memories if she wants to do so enough. Also, we've already seen that recollections of facts unassociated with times, places, or events don't need more than a basic prompt.

EDIT: As for why I want to offer our hand, it shows a great deal of trust on our part. The kind of trust I hope she won't be expecting from us given what we just did to her. The kind of trust that will break through her anger before it cements itself.

Last edited:
[X]Say Something.
-[X] Nervously flirt with her, completely shamelessly.

[X] Place your hand face up on the table within easy reach of hers.
-[X] Recall that we're possessed. "I know something about not being the master of my own mind, Amy. I can't change that, but I can do my best to purge the evil from this word and make it a better place. I failed that today, contributed to it even, and for that I am sincerely sorry. I will find a way to make it up to you."

I like this plan

Great. First, we go on a date, rather than going to the Merchants, and then we undo the glamour.

Don't know what to vote for here. We should have cured the merchants first and Amy is way to messedup to fix in one conversation. We need to convince her not to talk about us as we would be hunted down for mastering her.

Certainly, we should continue mastering the world renown healer to remove the addictions of all of the gang members who enjoy forcibly addicting innocents off of the street to, you know, make them prostitutes and such. Good one. Rather than say, working through her issues, and perhaps healing said forcibly addicted subjects willingly, but that's crazy, because it's not as efficient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back