• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

Rather than say, working through her issues, and perhaps healing said forcibly addicted subjects willingly, but that's crazy, because it's not as efficient.
I think you're overestimating our abilities there, while we seem to admittedly have an astonishingly high charisma our knowledge of how people and the world works is very nearly zero. We're an insane alcoholic mage with more voices in there head then the average radio station and should in no way be trusted to help anyone work through their issues unless those are very simple and in no way involve anyone else. Our strategy to helping her deal with her crush is likely to be closer to drag her to Victoria and tell them about in an attempt to make them date as it would get them closer to the person reforming them which would probably help them not be evil, seriously we are not stable, sane or sensible by basically any standard.

You should also note we have no long term planning ability in or out of character, while healing and dealing with the cause of 90% of the Merchant's crimes and brainwashing is good and you shouldn't dismiss them because of that the issue of what to do with them afterwards was ignored. There isn't going to jobs magically appearing after all so the poverty that would've led to a lot of it would still exist, that doesn't mean you shouldn't do it of course, just that a bit of foresight would be handy.

Certainly, we did originally go to Amy for her healing, but the whole glamour thing was, in the end, an accident. I was mostly just making joking posts about the whole Amy shipping deal, but it was, in part, that whilst we're 'from' a fantasy word, and thus a murder-hobo, that doesn't mean that we should be going around Heartbreaker-ing.

On the topic of Amy's issues, I'm fairly certain we turned a sociopathic psychopath into a fairly well adjusted fellow by beating up something that, from what I can gather, was in our imagination. So it's not impossible to imagine that we could make Amy 'fine', though I was being a bit blasé about our ability to do it in a single meal, not to mention that she may or may not be sliiiightly annoyed at us right now. Or we can just kill her mantis-thing.

A Zik'Chil, they vary somewhat between types but basically they look like this, they can reach about 10' tall for reference. It should also help explain why Taylor is so terrified, even without accounting for basically being an entire subrace of Bonesaw lites.
ziktrina.gif

For your other mentioned things, I'm personally against the Skitterpan shipping or whatever it's called here. That thing constantly being in the room is certainly one of the bigger issues as it kind of decreases the ability to have anything interesting happen, SFW or NSFW it's still a major issue. It's also been mentioned we've got a strict set of morals which include things like no lying and try to only go for evil people, actual evil and not DnD evil. We also didn't just beat up something in our imagination, it definitely screwed with their shard after all and it was the no longer having his personality and soul shredded bit by bit that initially got them to us, the same approach is unlikely to work against Amy for multiple reasons from the fact that it's what is shown in the image and utterly terrifying to the fact that most of her issues aren't actually caused by her shard.

I'm actually shipping Transporter and Possessed Taylor here. It somehow works.

To be honest I voted that way because I thought it was more in character.

You can remove my flirt vote.
But I'm pretty stuck between silence (50/50 on her just leaving and telling GG, or asking why we did it in the first place.) and trying to convince her to help the people the merchants addicted.
- Gimmie a min, or until someone else changes. ^.^

EDIT:

[X] Place your hands face up on the table within easy reach of hers.
-[X] Recall that we're possessed. "I know something about not being the master of my own mind, Amy. I can't change that, but I can do my best to purge the evil from this word and make it a better place. I failed that today, contributed to it even, and for that I am sincerely sorry. I will find a way to make it up to you."

You know, hadn't actually read that fully, initially. Thought it was us telling her we were possessed when we glamoured her. -.-

Knew we should have just flirted with her! :D

[X] NO! You won't let them lock you up again!
- [X] With variations of "I just really, really need some booze!" ('Cus she really really does ^.^)

-[X] I still need your help with the people forced into drug addiction, and I am not going to let you sidetrack me into not helping them.

-[X] I still need your help with the people forced into drug addiction, and I am not going to let you sidetrack me into not helping them

*scratches had in confusion* What the heck did we roll? Was that a success or a failure?

[X] Uh yeah okay

Don't really want to tempt our god complex while it's acting up.

Um I think it was a success but original us is kind of crazy from the fruit we ate the last time we slept

[X] Uh yeah okay
Knew we should have just flirted with her! :D
We should've just went to go fix the merchants and not had any control, that said I think getting us possibly committed is likely to either take the quest is interesting new directions or end it. I really don't know which but who cares really? It's less insane then some of the other stuff we've done.

-[X] I still need your help with the people forced into drug addiction, and I am not going to let you sidetrack me into not helping them.

That was more or less the result I was thinking with releasing Amy from the glamour. Less funny and more pitiful, but she doesn't hold a grudge against us for what we did now. So mostly successful for what my intent was behind the giggling.

When you said 'Unconscious Taylor is less sane now than she was' I was thinking more just a little unhinged rather than completely non-functional. This is not a good thing because if we can't restore her to at least unhinged but functional, it might as well be a Bad End.

Not the end of the quest, Necros will still be doing amusing stuff but if Taylor remains as she is now, she is effectively dead and gone with her possessed corpse going around doing stuff.

On a different note that backfiring method was pretty obvious in hindsight, we ended up trying to remember our past after all shortly after jamming a whole ton of memories in our head including stuff like being a mountain or fire, having the memories be corrupted was somewhat obvious.

I figured that eating the fruit would have a cost everything does but between any one choice and the next even if the chooser is the same the being doing the choosing is different because of the consequences of each choice

sometimes this is good outhers it is bad often the time and # of choices in between when the choice was made and when you see all the consequences of it what seemed like a bad choice yesterday might have consequences that save your life tomorrow

you always have to choose even deciding not to choose counts as a choice unfortunately you can never know all the consequences in advance luckily you can always predict some

So Taylor will never be what she was that's ok she wasn't going to be anyway

[X] Take over the Merchants. That way you can make sure they don't get into any trouble.

[X] Take over the Merchants. That way you can make sure they don't get into any trouble.
I had a better idea

Last edited:
[X] Work on a cure by yourself.
~ Pfft, we have unlimited powwaaaaa!

Edit:
-[X] while you work on a cure by yourself.

We still need to help those forced-addicts, but I guess a gang might be a liiittttle helpful! :D

Last edited:
_[X] while you work on a cure by yourself.

Cause we don't have the patience to take over indefinitely. But for a short time while we figure out a cure seems like a good idea

Also having minions is always a good thing. Besides, a bunch of druggies must know where to get you some sweet, sweet alcohol.

I think that if we take over the merchants we will be marked as villians no matter what.

Not if we don't use them to commit crimes then disband the Merchants after we are done curing them or actually turn them into a real merchants guild like we assumed they were I doubt we can succeed at that but there might be someone who was forcibly addicted that could organize the whole thing once we cure them now that we have all the money the Merchants made selling drugs is not needed to buy more drugs or guns and stuff and no reason the transporter cant make some kind of super efficient transportation device to get supplies cheaper no reason Brockton bay cant become the home base of a new shipping Industry that makes use of what the transporter can build

Sold.
-[X] while you work on a cure by yourself

Taking them over while we work on a cure sounds dangerously like something early Taylor would do. It also sounds like putting ourselves into a situation where we could get addicted to drugs by our 'helpful' subordinates.

-[X] while you work on a cure by yourself

Taking them over while we work on a cure sounds dangerously like something early Taylor would do. It also sounds like putting ourselves into a situation where we could get addicted to drugs by our 'helpful' subordinates.

Would anyone even be able to notice, and more to the point would we even notice if we were on hard drugs? Besides hallucinating less often anyway?

Not advocating we even try them, but I doubt there would be much, if any effect even without considering the fact that we can wipe them from our system in an instant before the chemical or physical dependencies can develop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back