• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

[X] What do you know about what kind of fae I am?
[X] What was your life like?
[X] Do you got anything like centering that you could teach me?

[X] What are the places here that I should avoid?

More knowledge/power is always good, opens up more options down the line.

I do imagine that the list she gives would include one or two mentions of safe places.

Knowledge of our own nature is of SUPREME importance, especially since Taylor has no knowledge of Fae. There could be some really dangerous things for us we don't know about atm (cold-iron? It'd be a shame to lose an arm because we tried to cook with a cast-iron pan).

[X] Spells
-[X] A few defensive spells would be nice, both to protect yourself and/or others, and maybe a lower level offensive spell or two.

[X] Spell casting technique

Eh, I didn't have much opinion on these choices anyways. Though we'll definitely have to come back later to power up the tattoos, once we're a bit more proficient in magical usage (if you have access to 30% of your power, but can only properly use 10% of it, it's better to get more proficient in it's use before gaining access to more raw power. And yes, I did just pull those numbers out at random, still gets the point across).

Last edited:
[X] Spell casting technique
I'm not sure how this will help but it sounds better than knowing more spells or rituals but knowing more about how being fae effects us makes me think breaking the no alcohol curse is more important than I originally thought we don't really seem to need more power at the moment I was really tempted to vote for nothing

[X] Spell casting Technique

Hey, Flabbyknight. Outta curiosity, do you have a character sheet, or something similar, where you're keeping track of all these little power-ups and skills Taylor is gaining? It's starting to get difficult to keep track of them all...

I'm not talking about the little tricks we can pull off at random simply from the voices in our head (as Necros), I mean more like inherent abilities gained from transformations (such as the transformation into fae), and skills we've specifically trained in or learned (such as basic ritual skills, I'm assuming at novice level; the specific healing ritual, the magical tattoos, stuff like that), maybe even including stuff like the list of items needed to break our anti-booze curse.

I imagine if you do have one, it'd need to be edited to only show what's been reveled in-story (or that you don't consider a spoiler), but it would be a useful thing to post so we could use it as reference when making choices.

Also, read that "100% bullshit" fic you wrote (on ff.net). Nice job, I got a good laugh outta that.

...So even basic spellcasting technique isn't actually taught by Rana, it's bonded to your mind/soul... This is not good. This is likely to make us do something to get a kill order for...

On the flip side, I wonder how the public would react to a single person taking down the entire Slaughterhouse 9 ("Yes, all of them. Why no that's not Bonewsaw, that's my friend Surgeon; Bonesaw's dead, her body's right there"), only they're taken down in such horrific ways that even the S9 would have been horrified...o_O:D
Awesome... Now to figure out what most of this actually means, lol.

[X] Lead him away from your lodge so your minions can get away

[X] Fight him head on and go all out pushing pass your safety limits: If magic was able to somehow take down Crawler, Lung will be easy.

[X] Fight him head on and go all out pushing pass your safety limits
-[X] Explode his dick.

-[X] Explode his dick.

-[X] Explode his dick.

-[X] Make him cry

Exploding his dick may accomplish this

-[X] Make him cry

Users who are viewing this thread