• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

[X] Ask him if he is okay now that his friend is gone

Last edited:

Last edited:

I mean he was happy to introduce us until his friend thought we were controlling him

Also redaeth thebsdude you both left out a word you put :
Ask him if is okay now that his friend is gone

Instead of:
Ask him if he is okay now that his friend is gone

Last edited:

[X] Ask the Hollow Man how the last couple of days have been

If he is grieving, we don't want to be the person who forces him to focus on that grief. We want to be that one that acknowledges it and provides distractions so he can get some breathing room from it.

[X] Ask the Hollow Man how the last couple of days have been

"No." You disagree. "You're my friend so I am always going to worry about you and if anyone ever hurts you I will castrate them, flay their skin, gouge out their eyes…" You go any ten minute rant all the totally justified things you would do to those that dare lay a finger on the Hollow Man before concluding with "That's a promise."
Nasty typos, stay out of Flabbyknight's work!

[X] Ciara

[X] Sam

Honestly... We just KILLED Lung... In a 1-on-1 fight... AFTER Lung ramped up...

I wanna see the Protectorate's (who collectively got their asses handed to them by Lung) reaction to this.

This is also big enough of an event to warrant 2-3 interlude chapters before the next main chapter. I say we do all 3 interludes; and if we do it's just a matter of choosing the order. I'd say Sam, then PHO, then Ciara -- Protectorate's reaction, Public's reaction, and lastly what's likely to be ominous foreboding for the future.

[X] Sam
I want to see what the protectorate are up to based on what I remember this choice may be interesting

[X] Ciara

and then I would like

[X] All previous unvoted POV interludes.

So much interesting stuff must have happened in them and I have an itch to know...

[X] Ciara

And after that I would go for the other interludes as well. Because we drowned a dragon while we were naked.

And that's why I said to save Ciara for last. Epic ominous foreshadowing, if you read past the humor, heh.

Last edited:
Yeah but that was likely going to happen regardless. Now we know it happened but, there will be outher fae to get more information from. They will likely just be mystery interludes now. Since I vaguely remember Flabbyknight saying something to the effect of. Each character will only ever get one interlude. Obviously Taylor is not included in that but, we don't vote on her getting an interlude. We just get one whenever necros sleeps

Im so glad we asked for more interludes. Sooooooooo worth it.
Yep, I've been known to have a good idea every now and then;).

As to the chapter... Did I miss something? When did Dragon get a human avatar (also... WTF? Really Dragon?)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back