• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

[X] Go get some fresh air with Mt. Flufflekins

I don't know why but this seems most likely to lead to something interesting

For once, I don't have anything to say about the vote. We'll see if any interesting "Other" votes show up.

What is it that we have to do to break the anti-booze curse?

[X] Inquire why the Huntress is trying to kill you
-[X] Protect Mt. Flufflekins from the assassin!

Last edited:
[X] Inquire why the Huntress is trying to kill you.

You feel like you should try some diplomacy. You're good at diplomacy! The other guy only ends up dead or maimed three quarters of the time when you use diplomacy, that means you're REALLY good at it! An amazing 25% success rate!

Last edited:
And edale you forgot the X in your vote

I bet a Cauldron vial counts as star-flesh. Maybe one of Night's fingers would be big enough to count as nightmare bone, but maybe we should just kill her to be safe.

This quest is wonderful. I was laughing so hard as I read through it I'm hoarse.

You know, I have to wonder... Is there a way to change Taylor back into a human, or is she stuck as a Fae forevermore? (I'd prefer it if Taylor wasn't completely fundamentally different when she finally meets back up with Danny...while drunk so she knows who she is...) Something to ask Mr Nibbles next time we see him.

Speaking of Mr Nibbles, over the course of the time-skip it's likely we'll met him at least once more. It seems like a good idea if during the time-skip we have a scene where we meet Mr Nibbles, see his reaction to our adoption of Mt. Fluffykins, and perhaps get a chance to ask him another question or two...

[X] Wait for them to leave and then follow them back to their base.

I have a feeling that we are about to get a kill order on us. By killing everyone in their base. :(

The PRT really has bad luck in this quest.

Honestly I want to vote for capture them but that doesn't fit necros thought process at the end there kill them and fallow them are the only option that seem to fit what I read when I see things from her point of view all I get when I entertain the idea of let them go is:
it's the height of stupidity to allow an assassin a second chance to strike from the shadows
And for capture them I get:
An assassin is not going to care about more than who there target is so they aren't going to know anything useful to bringing down the prt and if they were trusted with knowledge like that then surely they have been trained to resist interrogation

Base is clearly winning, I'd vote for it too just because the idea of Necros bragging to Oni Lee/Squealer that they managed to find the base of the evil PRT and the wards is so amusing, lack of modern knowledge strikes again.

[X] Let them run away with tails between their legs, you will deal with them later.
-[X] Warn them that the next attempt on your life will be met in kind (Shadow Stalker gets REAMED by Piggot for her unprovoked attack on the Parahuman that just KILLED Lung in one of the time-skip interludes).

Seriously guys? We JUST decide to have a time-skip to build our defenses for our fight with the E88, and you're already trying to pick a fight with the PRT.... Before we've even started fortifying our defenses?

[X] Wait for them to leave and then follow them back to their base
Um. We are trying to find their base. Because they attacked us. Sure it was only Shadow Stalker, and even that mostly because we used to be Taylor, but still. Necros was flying around having fun with her son when they attacked her, she won't just let that go.
Also, we don't even have to attack them in turn. Just knowing where their base is and maybe a bit of boasting that their assassins have failed could be enough.
Plus I really like Xilph's idea.

[X] Capture them so you learn more information on the PRT from the source.

[X] Wait for them to leave and then follow them back to their base

Seriously guys? We JUST decide to have a time-skip to build our defenses for our fight with the E88, and you're already trying to pick a fight with the PRT.... Before we've even started fortifying our defenses?

Have you missed the point that we lack the ability to focus on one task for longer than ~16 hours or so? Hell, I asked that exact question when we were deciding on how strong the Lodge should be for that exact reason. The fact that we have gotten it to 2-3 days of the 7 we decided on in less than a week is astounding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back