• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

[X] No
-[X] "I'm not your mother, but I'd be willing to help take care of you."

Really I want to vote no but ....
im not really sure what to say cause Taylor is not likely to be able to do much to take care of something the size of a mountain but she is going to want to also remember we can't lie well if at all so the dragon is unlikely to believe us so best not to even try besides lying isn't how you make friends

Seriously 5 yes votes so far did you people forget we can't really lie anymore its right in the character sheet the only way yes could work is if we say yes I will be your momma if you want me to

Last edited:
[X] No

Lying is a bad Idea unless you have a very good reason to do so.

WE CAN'T LIE!!!! It would be VERY bad if we try to lie, our fae nature prevents it, and it's blatantly obvious to the DRAGON that we're lying...

[X] No

[X] No

Considering what its body started out as in the worm dimension the name fits expecially. If the material did not change when that body acquired life

"Then thrice bound I declare myself your mother forever and ever." escaped Taylor's mouth. 'Why did I say that? Oh well.'
Oh god... I had forgotten about thrice-bound promises... On the other hand, this is the absolute BEST possible relationship to have with a Dragon of that level of power, even more-so than that of most 'Dragon Riders' (of the non-Pern sort).

My question now is... Can the Dragon's avatar (Sabah's former plushie) call on the full powers of the Dragon, or only a very limited reserve? Because if it can call on the full powers then the Endbringer's don't stand a chance, though Scion might.

Oh god, I just realized something. They know Necros is a master of unknown abilities. Necros's name could allude to something like necromancer. What if they think she just pulled a GU and ripped the shard outta Lung and avatared it into the dragon plushy?

If it can grow in size their just gonna think that even more.

Oh god, I just realized something. They know Necros is a master of unknown abilities. Necros's name could allude to something like necromancer. What if they think she just pulled a GU and ripped the shard outta Lung and avatared it into the dragon plushy?

If it can grow in size their just gonna think that even more.

Holy Shit!:eek:

Then thrice bound I declare myself your mother forever and ever.
What were the three binds? I count three promises, "1) I will be your mother, 2) We will do mother/son things, 3) It will be great"; but I sort of suspect that that whole thing is one bind, and the naming is another; in which case I can't find the third.

There's lots of ways to have a promise be thrice bound it could be a promise with 3 parts like you're suggesting or, it could be a promise that you made 3 times or, it could be that you are bound by mind, body, and soul to fallow it. I'm sure there's more interpretations but that one seemed to me to be the last type I mentioned. A binding of the 3 major aspects of self to the promise.

What were the three binds? I count three promises, "1) I will be your mother, 2) We will do mother/son things, 3) It will be great"; but I sort of suspect that that whole thing is one bind, and the naming is another; in which case I can't find the third.
In Fae lore, it's said that if a fae promises something three times, they are unable to break that promise.

Depending on the lore, the very nature of a Fae may change to enable them to keep said promise, or reality itself might get overwritten to ensure the promise is kept (think the Ultimate Force from Ah! My Goddess). Regardless of the lore, once a thrice-bound promise is made, NOTHING a Fae can do can break it.

It's very possible Taylor is part Dragon because of that promise, now that I think about it.

It should also be noted that a Fae who promises something only once or twice.... doesn't have to keep said promise; they usually will, but aren't bound to it by their very nature.

It also might have made the dragon part fae because of this. Taylor's room room may have merged with the dragons or moved so they are touching with a door conecting them directly allowing both of them to safely travel between all rooms. Lots of possibilities that vary based on the rules of fae Taylor now subscribes to

[X] Hang out around your lodge

Best to avoid attention from outside forces until we're a bit further along with the Merchants.

"Well when a mommy and daddy love each other very much, they fuck the shit out of each other." you say.
Oh dear God, this is SO stolen for my sig.

[X] Make plans to destroy your enemy the Empire

[X] Hang out around the lodge.

Mother and son bonding time? -nods head- Mother and son bonding time.

Well we got a three way tie here. So unless someone votes in the next two hours, I am going to say that the find the father vote counts as exploring the city since you would have to explore the city to find the father.
You could roll for it like last time there was a tie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back