• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

[X] Grab you friends

It was just Hollow Man and Dire Wolf with us, right?

[X] Go talk to the Nature Bender
-[X] Apologize sincerely for Glamouring her.

Somehow... I know we're gonna fuck this up...

[] See what the Solar's problem is
Is this Purity? Why is she pissed off at us?

[X] Stick to your group
Would be nice if we could get through this meeting without having to kill yet another team of parahumans. Or start a war with E88.

- To smooth things over, tell her about the truly evil person (The Construct) you met and glamoured the other day. It's been a while now, so you can fondly remember your joint misadventure and share a laugh about how you mistook Nature Bender for the likes of Construct just because she worships Cthulhu's little cousin. Easy mistake to make, no hard feelings, right? Oh and by the way, has she tried to apply her power to making booze fast?

- To smooth things over, tell her about the truly evil person (The Construct) you met and glamoured the other day. It's been a while now, so you can fondly remember your joint misadventure and share a laugh about how you mistook Nature Bender for the likes of Construct just because she worships Cthulhu's little cousin. Easy mistake to make, no hard feelings, right? Oh and by the way, has she tried to apply her power to making booze fast?
You really want to tell our first about our second? Bad idea man, she'll think we're cheating on her!:p

Also, when did Amy start worshiping Gremthaxel?

Didn't she say she had a crush on her sister or something? Maybe you can help set that up? You should probably ask what she thinks first, you don't want to jump the gun and set her up with the wrong sister, that would just be embarrassing. You turn to the Hollow Man and say "Hey I need to go talk to the Nature Bender about matters of the heart, be back in a sec."
*Facepalm*
Oh right. Well you can hardly talk to the Nature Bender about helping her score her hot sister right in front of said hot sister. That would be super awkward.
Oh, thank God!

But Nekros is more powerful than Scion? Is there any way to use all the power of all the prisoners without a bad end?

[X] Have you and your team join another assault group
-[X] The Solar

[X] The Blondes
-[X] Invite the Nature Bender for an outing later, to make up for the whole misunderstanding from earlier. She's trying real hard not to be an unholy abomination, and you totally dig that. It helps that she's a cutey underneath all that soul searing horror.

Huh. I didn't think Taylor thought Amy was attractive at first, but if so then off we go! I'm not usually one for Amy shipping, at least not anymore, but I'm more voting for the fun interactions that will result than anything.

[X] Have you and your team join another assault group
-[X] Ask Hollow Man which team he thinks we should join up with.

Has Necros done anything to piss off E88? I can't remember, don't think so though... As for why Purity's pissed at us.... I'm guessing something Corn-on-the-Cob (Coil) did... We really should talk to her before the Truce ends... Just to be safe.
you spend the next ten or so minutes outlining anything that you can think of that insects spirits can and can't do.
And conveniently glossing over all of it for us...:p
"I think if there was a blood feud it would have started before the conversation. But I think I haggled them down to a face punch."
Stolen for sig.

Um she doesn't find Amy attractive. Plan Tap That Ass is helping Amy get with Victoria. I guess I was unclear.
Ooooh yeah. Though it might have been my small reading disorder kicking in.

You would be surprised.

Oh well, in that case I'll change it (maybe) later. Maybe we can hook them up with a double date? Dire-Wolf and Dogman seem pretty into each other. Maybe they can guide them properly down the path of improper relationships. :p

Oh well, in that case I'll change it (maybe) later. Maybe we can hook them up with a double date? Dire-Wolf and Dogman seem pretty into each other. Maybe they can guide them properly down the path of improper relationships. :p
So the double-date with the incestuous lesbian couple and the bestiality nut/Dog... Why not make it a triple-date and throw in Danny/Lisa as well, because the only thing that group's missing is a pedophiliac; Dad has been lonely since mom died, and Diviner needs a good lay to work out all that stress she's showing.:eek::p:D

*edit- the sad thing is... knowing this thread, at least one person is going to try and make that happen now....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back