• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

So, I had a thought while at work, but I am kinda hesitant to say it because it might be taken as a perfect plan without due consideration.

....too much lawyer speak in there...

Anyway, the situation with the Transporter can actually be resolved fairly easily. We're fae, if we give her a thrice bound promise never to hurt her again, we outright will not be able to no matter who/what takes over later. It's easy enough to demonstrate as well so that she will take it as the truth that it is.

The reason I am hesitant is because that opens up a MASSIVE weakness for us.

For one, it lets another person know about the thrice bound promise and exactly how strong it is over us. Once two people know a secret, it's not a secret anymore.

Primarily because it opens up the cliche situation of her being mindcontrolled and being used against us while we outright are unable to fight against her even to restrain her. Parahumans who can and will do that aren't rare enough for my tastes and with the way we've been going we WILL attract their attention soon enough.

[X] Scheme the destruction of
-[X] Cobol
--[X] See if you can get any information on him from the person that helped you free your dad.

I wonder if Lisa is still alive.

[X] Contact and update our apprentice about the new situation with the base
- [X] We're not running away from our problems with the Transporter or another Dad Lecture we just.....we have left our apprentice to his own devices for several hours and that is rarely a good thing for the continued survival of said apprentice. Yeah...we're not hiding from our problems, we're just concerned about apprentice...

[X] Tell your Dad that his first job of the Guild's Hr department is be the mediator in a conflict resolution between me and the Transporter.

[X] Start a magical experiment

Also, maybe we should just make Danny CEO, so he can lecture himself!:D

-[X] Cobol
--[X] See if you can get any information on him from the person that helped you free your dad.

[X] Other
-[X] Ask your father for his opinion on our latest musical album.

Blindside him with more things we've done while he was gone.

[X] Other
- Ask you dad if he'd like to have you check him for magical potential. We're damn good at it, so he should be too since we're related, right? If so, teach him a boring, safe spell that he won't freak out about, and if not hug him and tell him it's not the end of the world and we think no less of him for not having magic.

[X] Other
-[X] Ask your father for his opinion on our latest musical album.

We really can't let this problem with the Transporter fester into a bigger problem.

We should also send a spirit to destroy the stolen phone and it's information.

[X] Tell your Dad that his first job of the Guild's Hr department is be the mediator in a conflict resolution between me and the Transporter.

-[X] Cobol

Hell... it's about time.

[X] Find a spy at the PRT
-[X] Pay him to destroy the phone's data

[X] Hire mercenaries
-[X] Mercenaries hang out in bars right? Ask the Hollow Man what taverns are frequented by sellswords.

[X] Hire mercenaries
-[X] Mercenaries hang out in bars right? Ask the Hollow Man what taverns are frequented by sellswords.

[X] Leave a message
-[X] To contact your informant

[X] Hire mercenaries

[X] Discuss the best plan of action with Hollow Man

poor oni lee needs to be informed

Last edited:
[X] Discuse best plan of action with Hollow Man

[X] Discuss the best plan of action with Hollow Man

It's kinda meta-knowledge but we really do only need to wait and Aisha will bring the US's to us. Or at least we think it's Aisha, Flabby might just be pulling a fast one on us.

Regardless, Oni Lee might have some ideas. He was also the last one to talk to the Transporter and might be able to give us some advice on that front.

It's kinda meta-knowledge but we really do only need to wait and Aisha will bring the US's to us. Or at least we think it's Aisha, Flabby might just be pulling a fast one on us.

Regardless, Oni Lee might have some ideas. He was also the last one to talk to the Transporter and might be able to give us some advice on that front.
That is a dangerous assumption to make in this story.

[X] Leave a message
-[X] To contact your informant

[X] Hire mercenaries

Users who are viewing this thread

Back