• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

[X] Start a magical experiment

"What the fuck!? Are you masturbating!?" says the Glass Warrior in horror with a blush on her face.

"No. Just feeling around little, I forgot if I had a dick or not." you say retrieving your hand from your pants. You wipe your hand on your pants and eagerly say "Okay I am ready if you are. Punch me with all your might."

"Are... are you getting off on this." she says looking extremely uncomfortable.

You pause and consider the question. " I don't think I am a masochist, but this will be the second time I let a sexy blonde vent their rage into my young supple body in the last two days. So maybe a I am developing a thing for it. I might have to try this a few more time to say for sure,." you say.

"God you ruined this for me. Now it's weird." she says disturbed.

"Sorry. Maybe I can help you get back in the mood? What kind of things you get going?" you ask helpfully.

"Could you have phrased that in more awkward way?" she says.

"Sure." you say, anything to help out. "I could you revved up again if you like sexy." you purr while waggling your eyebrows.
I think I just woke up the neighbors 3 doors down with my laughing.:D

-[X] Focus the experiment on discovering how to detect and remove hidden magical effects.

Will have a dual effect of being very useful against Masters and Strangers while also letting us remove whatever Grem snuck onto us with that rock.

Hopefully anyway, it might just come up with a way to dispel shards and distract them from their current host. Or something widely different depending on Flabby's hidden rolls and/or whatever he feels would be most amusing at the time.

-[X] Focus the experiment on discovering how to detect and remove hidden magical effects.

I'm gonna laugh when we make a spell to find hidden magical effects...and find absolutely nothing from Grem...yet.

I say we make it something that'll let us analyze the crystals Grem uses, maybe let us figure out a way to make them ourselves, would improve our apprentices chances at least.

I'm gonna laugh when we make a spell to find hidden magical effects...and find absolutely nothing from Grem...yet.

I say we make it something that'll let us analyze the crystals Grem uses, maybe let us figure out a way to make them ourselves, would improve our apprentices chances at least.

It's entirely possible.

I'm not discounting the possibility but I doubt there will be nothing. None of the others have shown the ability to manifest without our consent or at least having us notice they are doing so, and he even left a powerful magic object behind with seemingly no effort.

My thoughts on Grem are thus. We went to the Song of Lies, the song specifically being a place where things are not what they appear to be. Inside we find a jovial harmless man who plays children's games. As per the fact that the songs are a representation of the occupant's very being, we know exactly what he is not, that is he is not jovial, harmless, or even a man.

This does not say what he is but as I said before, I would trust him more if we had entered there and it appeared to be a twisted fiery hellscape with a silver-tongued devil inside because that would at least take one negative potential of what he is off the table, although there would still be a good chunk of distrust simply because anyone who trusts a known liar is quite honestly an absolute idiot.

As it is he only makes me distrust him more because he appeared to be a fairly positive being, thus it's probably bad for our health to associate with him at all.

[X] Try and think up ways to fix things with the Transporter

I'm not discounting the possibility but I doubt there will be nothing. None of the others have shown the ability to manifest without our consent or at least having us notice they are doing so, and he even left a powerful magic object behind with seemingly no effort.
We can be tricked into letting them out. It's how Murphy got free. Grem did the same thing. He bound us in an oath and then used it as consent to leave.

Fortunately you spent a great deal of time drunk and are used to the sensation so you make it there just.
Make it there just fine.

Oh and out of curiosity, what would you have had Taylor do for the experiment if the winning vote didn't include what type of experiment?

Oh, perfect! This guarantees that Emma will be back to normal, in the morning.

Anti-foam magic. Necros hates foam.
So instead of the thing that would let us escape PRT custody... We got what's essentially true telepathy (or legilimency), something reported to be impossible in the Wormverse... Which will only make the PRT want to go after her MORE.

And funnily enough, it's a skill that can work for other people but not herself, which was the whole point of Doomlord9's vote, lol.

And there's always the fact that she might consider something natural an external influence and end up accidentally brainwashing someone... like Danny...

Though... Can she reverse Simugh's influence now?

So instead of the thing that would let us escape PRT custody... We got what's essentially true telepathy (or legilimency), something reported to be impossible in the Wormverse... Which will only make the PRT want to go after her MORE.

And funnily enough, it's a skill that can work for other people but not herself, which was the whole point of Doomlord9's vote, lol.

And there's always the fact that she might consider something natural an external influence and end up accidentally brainwashing someone... like Danny...

Though... Can she reverse Simugh's influence now?
Eh. Between her mention of the voices helping out, and mind-stuff not being her forte, I doubt it'll work anywhere near as well as described.

And even if it does, given how sketchy Necros has been in the past, no guarantee she'll actually be able to use it well.

[X] Ask about Denat
[X] Ask about Rana
[X] Ask for advice on how to make Emma whole again.

[X] How do I get the escapees back in here?
[X] Does he know any good spells to quicken?
[X] Ask about the sheep

[X] Ask about Denat
[X] Ask about Rana
[X] How does a sheep almost destroy the multiverse?

Well these all seem rather important. Let's find out, eh?

[X] Ask about Denat
[X] Ask about Rana

[X] Ask about Denat
[X] Does he know any good spells to quicken?

[X] Ask about Denat
[X] Other - You're good with Rituals, can you look over this one Gremthaxel the Betrayer gave me, I'm kinda hesitant to use it -- Yes... It's the name -- but it's the only way to cure Emma. And if you aren't good enough to understand it all, can you take it to someone else in here who is to look it over?

We already know some about Rana, and we're friends, so we only need info on Denat; something tells me it's vitally important we get the story about that sheep, before it's too late; and doomlord9 won't stop being paranoid about the ritual, and let us cure Emma, until so ritual gets checked out.

[X] Ask about Denat

We already know some about Rana, and we're friends, so we only need info on Denat; something tells me it's vitally important we get the story about that sheep, before it's too late; and doomlord9 won't stop being paranoid about the ritual, and let us cure Emma, until so ritual gets checked out.

To be exact, even if it does only exactly what it says it does, I'll still say we save it until we can use it on something/someone who is actually important and doing so would be a benefit in some way rather than the utter waste it would be to use it on Emma only to have her break in another way after finding out what she did. Using a reverse time ritual to retro-actively prevent someone who we actually care about from dying sounds like a much better use than...whatever it is you actually expect Emma to do besides turn on us yet again.

Seriously, she is a serial traitor, why in the hell are you even bothering trying to bring her back? Beyond the fact that this is Taylor talking, who wouldn't trust Emma if she told her the sky was blue, is this some weird masochistic thing or are you just hopelessly optimistic and naive about her nature?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back