• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

[X] No

"Well then I don't see anything odd. I suppose something could be hidden in your sectioned of memories but finding anything there would take months at best. And if you did that those lives would start to bleed over into your main memories." he said.

So doing this would not only take eons, but would actually exacerbate the situation. All for gaining knowledge that we probably can't do anything about anyway. All the nope.

[X] No
When in this quest has taking the risky option not seriously bitten us on the ass?

[X] Try the ritual

Lets cure Emma now, the only question is... When to reset her to?

[X] Start a magical experiment
-[X] Figure out a way to teleport
--[X] Make the spell creation a Master/Apprentice bonding exercise. After all, she might get jealous seeing you teleport around and try to invent it on her own, and this is a dangerous thing to research so it's best she learns under our cautious and watchful eyes.

I just remembered that this is supposed to be a major goal for us, something we were supposed to be asking Mr. Nibbles for help with before Grem distracted us

Last edited:

Emma can play therapy mattress while other goals are advanced. It's not like she's going anywhere, and she's marginally useful this way.

[X] Try and think up ways to fix things with the Transporter

[X] Try the ritual
-[X] Set her back to as she was just before you woke up in the coffin

This should be far enough back to fix her, without causing too many problems (sure she may hate you, for some reason, but you can probably fix that later :))

[X] Try the ritual
-[X] Set her back to childhood Mt.flufflekins needs a little sister and this way she wont remember what she did to her family

[X] Visit
- [X] The Hollow Man
- - [X] Ask for updates on Putty and friends

I just remembered that this is supposed to be a major goal for us, something we were supposed to be asking Mr. Nibbles for help with before Grem distracted us

Thought of a good rider to this vote 5 minutes after leaving the house and despaired the whole 8 hours I was working that I couldn't post it.

--[X] Make the spell creation a Master/Apprentice bonding exercise. After all, she might get jealous seeing you teleport around and try to invent it on her own, and this is a dangerous thing to research so it's best she learns under our cautious and watchful eyes.

Because there is absolutely no way that teaching Aisha to teleport could possibly be a bad thing. ;) :D

[X] Chill with the Puppeteer
-[X] See if you can figure out why everyone insists you're gay.

I want to see what happens.

[X] Check on your apprentice
-[X] As a gifted magician (even if they have a poor grasp of certain fundamentals) maybe they can help you tear open a hole in reality
-[X] Bring Puppeteer, he seems interested

[X] Check on your apprentice
-[X] As a gifted magician (even if they have a poor grasp of certain fundamentals) maybe they can help you tear open a hole in reality
-[X] Bring Puppeteer, he seems interested

[X] Chill with the Puppeteer
-[X] See if you can figure out why everyone insists you're gay.

[X] See if you can find the Shit Man

Because Mush never gets any screen-time.

[x] Design it so rifts are opened with your blade
nothing says overkill like a blade that can cut space and dimensions it'd probably even be able to slice an endbringer into pieces

[x] Design it so rifts are opened with your blade
-[X] but only when we feed our necromantic power to the blade to activate that ability.

Last edited:
[X] Design it so rifts are opened with your blade
-[X] but only when we feed our necromantic power to the blade to activate that ability.

[X] Design it so rifts are opened with your blade

Users who are viewing this thread

Back