• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

Can things become better just one time? Please? Because now the world is rapidly turning into something not that different from hell.
Well, at least magic is probably the thing Scion is looking for, so we shouldn't worry about him. It is logistical for him to turn into some kind of god... Oh.
You know, this is just as bad as Flood!Taylor. Please, BROB, never send me to this version of Earth Bet. Please.

And this is why I said NOT to play with the undead. ANOTHER Nilbog situation...

Whereas the goblin option would likely have just given us a peek at Nilbog himself....

. . . Goblin is the start of Goblinization then?

Welp.

EDIT: Wait, is there a hidden elf realm then? Or will there be an elven invasion sometime later?

[X] Ask him for help
Because beign an adventurer parent is something like trying to kill Ctulhu: teoreticaly, you can succeed.

[X] Ask him for help
Because beign an adventurer parent is something like trying to kill Ctulhu: teoreticaly, you can succeed.
[X] Research if you can use the Ritual you memorized to age Emma up.

Now that she's started living again from six, her personal timeline is reset, right? So we can get a six year old in a teenagers body and then feel less guilty about ditching her.

Or we can, like, be boring and ask our dad what to do. If you're boring.

[X] Research if you can use the Ritual you memorized to age Emma up.

Now that she's started living again from six, her personal timeline is reset, right? So we can get a six year old in a teenagers body and then feel less guilty about ditching her.

Or we can, like, be boring and ask our dad what to do. If you're boring.

Sure. Now giving a child an adult body without any explanation is on my to-do list. I mean, let a six -year old girl go through puberty! What could go wrong? Just wait a bit, as I go through the list till this point. So, what it is now? Attempting to use Ctulhu as an Evangelion? Using Flood as fertiliser for plants?
Done, now let's age Emma!

Also, you do realise that it will probably just reverse the ritual and the best result for us is Bee!Emma and Teenaged!Taylor. However, S-class!Emma and Old!Taylor are much more likely.

Last edited:
Also, you do realise that it will probably just reverse the ritual and the best result for us is Bee!Emma and Teenaged!Taylor. However, S-class!Emma and Old!Taylor are much more likely.
Can't. It advances or reverts you in time. So that means that Bee Emma is no longer future Emma, or else we might as well smother her now because she'll eventually become a shaman again.

And the ritual is helpful for skipping stupid things like puberty. BAM. Instant adult. It worked just fine for the Orcs in Warcraft, right?

Absolutely fool-proof.

Can't. It advances or reverts you in time. So that means that Bee Emma is no longer future Emma, or else we might as well smother her now because she'll eventually become a shaman again.

And the ritual is helpful for skipping stupid things like puberty. BAM. Instant adult. It worked just fine for the Orcs in Warcraft, right?

Absolutely fool-proof.

Time travel makes my head hurt. Just think about this. Your head will hurt too.

[X] Promise to be a more attentive parent

[X] Tell Mt. Flufflekins that he can follow you around. That way you can be both a responsible parent and not spend much effort!
-[X] Tell Danny he can follow you around sometimes as well if he feels like it

[X] Promise to be a more attentive parent

Putting this all on him is rude and completely misses the point of us being a responsible parent. Also he just objected to us doing things like that.

[X] Research if you can use the Ritual you memorized to discover exactly what it did and how it works

That ritual is a time transference effect of some sort. We stole 10 years from Emma and gave it to ourselves. Extremely useful if we can learn to control it to a few days or so but if the limit is years at minimum it becomes far less useful, plus it would be good to know through what mechanism it works. Is it necromancy where we are stealing her life force and experiences or is it chronomancy where we are directly fucking with time itself?

I wonder how Alec would take an offer to be able to grow up again away from Heartbreaker's influence.

[X] Research if you can use the Ritual you memorized to discover exactly what it did and how it works

That ritual is a time transference effect of some sort. We stole 10 years from Emma and gave it to ourselves. Extremely useful if we can learn to control it to a few days or so but if the limit is years at minimum it becomes far less useful, plus it would be good to know through what mechanism it works. Is it necromancy where we are stealing her life force and experiences or is it chronomancy where we are directly fucking with time itself?

I wonder how Alec would take an offer to be able to grow up again away from Heartbreaker's influence.
Probably not well, since it's a mind wipe. People get attached to their identities.

Probably not well, since it's a mind wipe. People get attached to their identities.

Except that he doesn't particularly like who he is right now, but up until now there really hasn't been any other choice. Don't underestimate how tempting it can be for some people to be offered a mulligan on who they are. Yeah the end result might not end up that as idyllic as they would hope, but just the chance alone would be tempting.

Hmmmm....oh I just thought of something maybe very bad. It's a time reversal, completely removing their life experiences in the process of turning back the clock.....like say, that nifty little Trigger Trauma that allowed their shards to attach to them maybe?

Using that on a parahuman might make us the target of a really pissed off shard.

[X] Try and think up ways to fix things with the Transporter

Users who are viewing this thread

• Tazv
Back