• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

[X] Ask if they would like you to call someone for help

[X] Pubery Talk! Yay!
-[X] Someone's got to do it, and you're the only responsible adult around.
--[X] You eye the onlookers, standing around doing nothing, those slackers.
-[X] Explain to the two new demihumans what you know about their new bodies and the changes they're going through.

More friends?

[x] Stay awhile longer
-[x] Give them your contact info before you leave
I doubt that Danny needs us immediately.

[X] This city is full of racists. You'd feel bad just abandoning these people.
-[X] See if any of them are interested in staying with you in your floating sky castle while they adjust.
-[X] As a bonus that ought to counteract some of the slander the PRT has been spreading about you.
-[X] Oooh! You can even turn it into a lesson for your apprentice! You are so smart.

-[X] See if any of them are interested in staying with you in your floating sky castle while they adjust.
-[X] As a bonus that ought to counteract some of the slander the PRT has been spreading about you.
-[X] Oooh! You can even turn it into a lesson for your apprentice! You are so smart.

Copying giftoflove again because giftoflove really does has a gift for posting :D

[X] Give them your contact info before you leave
-[X] Offer to let them stay at the Necropolis if things fall through in their normal lives.

At this point the Merchant's Guild is a freakshow, I would love to see everyone's reaction.

At this point the Merchant's Guild is a freakshow, I would love to see everyone's reaction.
We are already 'undead', we just need a vampire (poor, diseased souls) and then we have the best minion! Better still if they are a parahuman vampire troll.

[] Go back all the together
Not sure what you mean by this

[X] See what's going on right now
-[X] "Hey, little girl? That looks heavy, do you want a hand with that?"

[X] Send your family back to Necropolis

I'd this that ultimate hero kid who goes around beating up and then brainwashing anyone who so much as liters?

-[X] They should be able to survive on their own several minutes, right?
--[X] "Hey, little girl? That looks heavy, do you want a hand with that?"

We don't want them caught up in whatever's about to happen.

[X] Fight him right here.
-[X] "I have met some quite nice butterflies, and I wasn't trying to hide. Have we met some time? You must forgive me, I keep forgetting things. I do have lots of friends though, like..."

Basically annoying him with talking and summoning spirits.

Leading him into the open means leading him towards crowds of innocents. Leading him into a building means potentially leading him to innocents. Here, there's no one else.
Is it just me or Taylor is much sainer then before?
The more Taylor-like decisions we make, the closer to Taylor Neros will be in personality. The more un-Taylor-like decisions we make, the more Taylor will be drowned out by the voices.

We've been making a fair number of Taylor-like decisions recently.

The mental enhancement spells probably help a bit too.

-[X] "I have met some quite nice butterflies, and I wasn't trying to hide. Have we met some time? You must forgive me, I keep forgetting things. I do have lots of friends though, like..."

[X] Try and lead him to the sea so you can drown him
-[X] Drowning that dragon last time sure was fun!

[X] Try and entangle him so the Hollow Man can blow him up
-[X] Make sure no innocents get caught in the explosions
-[X] Continue taunting Denat to keep him focused on you

[X] Try and lead him to the sea so you can drown him

And if drowning doesn't work, perhaps we could freeze him in a block of ice?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back