• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

[X] Cut off his arms and legs so you can imprison him.

[X] Use the explode dicks spell on him
then while hes distracted
[X] Cut off his arms and legs so you can imprison him

[X] Use the explode dicks spell on him
then while hes distracted
[X] Cut off his arms and legs so you can imprison him

Updating, because why not?

[X] Head back to base
-[X] Lay bait for him and set a magic trap.

[X] Head back to base

Necros to Hollow Man: He can dodge 'splosions.
Hollow Man: How will we fight him then?
Necros: I'mma 'splode his dick!
**Critical Failure!**

First off, what is wrong with the clothes? I bet they have been enchanted with something.

Second, there was no food in the fridge. That is a small problem that can be handled. Aside from that, where did she get the food from?

[X] Spend time with your family
-[X] 1
[X] Work with your father and the Hollow Man to improve the Merchant Guild
-[X] 2
[X] Come up with lesson plan for Gandalf
-[X] 3

I'm not sure how we are supposed to show which order our picks come in, so I am going with this. If there is a problem with it, tell me.

I am very much against find Denat. We could not delimb him with the Pulpinator. That means that he is extremely tough in addition to dodgy. We cannot defeat him as we are. Aisha might be able to help us once she is better. We need help in order to contain him.

I guess we could skip setting up a lesson plan for Aisha, but then we would not be able to chose what she learns. If that is not important to people, I think she will still improve, but she will not be as skilled as she would be otherwise.

Second, there was no food in the fridge. That is a small problem that can be handled. Aside from that, where did she get the food from?

You greet your family as you walk in and head towards the cold box looking for some grub. Finding none you grab some food and plop down on your mattress.

I'm assuming that either she was looking for some beetle larvae, or that the fridge was empty and she got food from the cabinet.

Number one priority
Number two priority
[X] Get to know x better
-[X] The new Goblins and Trolls in your guild
Number three priority
[X] Figure out what is going on with album

We really should check up on the album.
"It's happening all over the place I have absolutely nothing to do with it." you clarify.
"Except it wouldn't have happened if I hadn't have released the Song of Awakening..."

Number one priority
Teach her the explode dicks spell a usefull spell any wizard should know

Number two priority
[X] Get to know Gandalf better
While
[X] Take on the E88
acceptable targets to practice the explode dicks spell

Number three priority
[] Work on your relationship Transporter

-[X] 1
[X] Work with your father and the Hollow Man to improve the Merchant Guild
-[X] 2
-[X] 3

Number one priority
-[X]You can be a responsible mother even if it kills someone, preferably someone not important

Number two priority
-[X] If you get your apprentice trained up they deal with unimportant stuff like racist scumbags so you don't have to

Number three priority
[X] Track down Denat and delimb him
-[X] Nobody gets to make you look foolish except you!

Number one priority
[X] Take on the PRT

Number two priority

Number three priority
[X] Take on the E88

I almost made Take on the PRT 1, 2 and 3 :p

-[X]You can be a responsible mother even if it kills someone, preferably someone not important
Number two priority
-[X] If you get your apprentice trained up they deal with unimportant stuff like racist scumbags so you don't have to
Number three priority

Number two priority
Number three priority

He broke your arm and stole your sword. Unacceptable! Oh wait he broke your arm didn't he? You channel some necrotic power through your body and you hear the sound of popping bone. You flip on sense of touch and wiggle your hand. Good as new.
It's lines like this that make reading this quest worthwhile.:D

Also, I've thought of the perfect way to deal with Denat. Pit him against Gremthaxel.

Flabbyknight, is it okay that I can only think about trying not to be horribly maimed after following one of these songs?
[X] Song of Longing
Why? Because laughter is probably something terrible beyond measure, sort of like Handshake.

[X] Deep memory delve
I seem to remember this causing much suffering

[X] Ballad of Sheep

Because fuck the police, I want to see the fucker who almost ended reality.

[X] Song of Laughter
Embeace the happiness (or madness, I am sure there is a difference)

[X] The Molten Forge

Perhaps our Forge-bro will have something that can pin that bastard Denat in place long enough to use the soul devouring spell Mr. Nibbles taught us on him.

[X] Song of Laughter

Because there's no way laughter can end badly... right?

The_Joker_by_DookieAdz.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back